Charming Friends and The Light Federation MDoAP

MRBOOTY

Anyways, TLF is not being dumb in this treaty. We all have friends in CF and we like them, idc and neither does TLF what people have to say about CF, they're good people. They has a rough start but that was all. Who cares? Leave it alone.

• Upvote 1

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Anyways, TLF is not being dumb in this treaty. We all have friends in CF and we like them, idc and neither does TLF what people have to say about CF, they're good people. They has a rough start but that was all. Who cares? Leave it alone.

Thats cool and all - but if you don't want people to hate/spam on the treaty, don't post it publicly. Because this ^ means nothing to the spam/haters. 

Again, good luck to both parties.

Thats cool and all - but if you don't want people to hate/spam on the treaty, don't post it publicly. Because this ^ means nothing to the spam/haters.

Again, good luck to both parties.

Thanks for you input, maybe alliances never should publicize treaties. Edited by Lysanderius

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Thanks for you input, maybe alliances never should publicize treaties.

Well, I mean thats all part of the politics of the game - publicizing treaties/pacts/engagements is what makes this game interesting. It just seems that you're upset that people dislike the political friendship of you two, which happens in RL politics all the time. I personally stated that I disagreed with it right here in this thread, I'm not going to support something I disagree with, but I'm also not going to stand by just because I disagree. Its all about political opinion in this game...

I guess what I'm saying is, just because people (including myself) disagree with the political foundation of your treaty - you shouldn't get upset. YOU know what type of relationship you have with CF and whether or not its crap or roses is on you guys. YOU are the one taking the risk. 

Just some words of inspiration.

• Upvote 1

Well, I mean thats all part of the politics of the game - publicizing treaties/pacts/engagements is what makes this game interesting. It just seems that you're upset that people dislike the political friendship of you two, which happens in RL politics all the time. I personally stated that I disagreed with it right here in this thread, I'm not going to support something I disagree with, but I'm also not going to stand by just because I disagree. Its all about political opinion in this game...

I guess what I'm saying is, just because people (including myself) disagree with the political foundation of your treaty - you shouldn't get upset. YOU know what type of relationship you have with CF and whether or not its crap or roses is on you guys. YOU are the one taking the risk. 

Just some words of inspiration.

Personally, you tell us your opinion, fine. That's your opinion. Then when I pretty much try to explain, you tell us not to post anything as we would get negativity, I don't see that inspirational

Personally, you tell us your opinion, fine. That's your opinion. Then when I pretty much try to explain, you tell us not to post anything as we would get negativity, I don't see that inspirational

You misunderstood the message. 

Let me put it in a way you might better understand - haters gonna hate, no sense in getting butt hurt. 

• Upvote 1

You misunderstood the message. 

Let me put it in a way you might better understand - haters gonna hate, no sense in getting butt hurt.

/me facepalms

Ok whatevs

A bit late to the party but o/

I'm sure we'll prove to be more loyal and helpful as friends and allies than you could ever imagine. I'll shine a light on that for you

• Upvote 4

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

/me facepalms

Ok whatevs

Stay out of the press if you can handle the way "the media" views you.

Edit: inb4 someone's says. "You're one to talk."

Edited by Ashwyn Traverse
  • Upvote 1

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Just wondering, why does everyone hate Charming's Friends?

I don't.  Don't lump me in that "crowd".

I have to say though, Mad Max made this thread better.  He had wonderful support from Lysanderius though.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1