How Big This Mensa-Vanguard War Could Get

Eric

Something I'll be posting on my blog (The Canadian News) soon, but for now only you people who care about alliance affairs get to see...

HOW BIG OF A MESS THIS COULD BE, BY FIRECOMET234 AKA ERIC OF CANADA

Vanguard has a MDoAP with both Rose and Viridian Entente - would this spark a massive war? Rose and Viridian Entente would be forced to declare war on Mensa HQ if they decided to abide by their MDoAPs. Mensa HQ would then be able to call in The Syndicate, Guardian, Seven Kingdoms and United Purple Nations (Mensa has some form of Mutual Defense Pact with them all) to declare war on Rose and Viridian Entente for warring Mensa. Then, with Mensa HQ's allies attacking Rose and Viridian Entente, Rose and Viridian could call in Cornerstone, Asgard, DEIC, and the Black Knights to declare war on Mensa's allies (tS, Guardian, SK and UPN). Then, Mensa HQ's allies could call in many alliances already involved in the war, along with Empire of Spades, Brotherhood of the Clouds and Black Knights. Funny enough, at this point, BK would be forced to pick a side seeing as they have a MDoAP with both Rose and the UPN, who are on 2 different side of the war and were both just attacked. And then the alliances call in their protectorates (on the Vanguard side: North American Confederacy, Suicide Squad, Alpha, Noir, SWF, Odd Squad) and (on the Mensa side: Noir, the Knights Radiant, The Coalition, The Light Federation and Odd Squad.). The conclusion: We have one epic battle. -A VERRRRY Long time looking at the Treaty Web

Funny enough we got a few alliances on both sides :D

*Please note that this is according to if all alliances follow their defense pacts and decide to bring their protectorates in as well. Don't forget that not all alliances are represented on the Treaty web and it's 11:45pm here in Ontario Canada, I may have missed something.

So in other words, if what above actually happens, then prepare your butts cause half of Orbis is going to be warring soon, and our population is going to go down the toilet...again.

​Like this comment or repost it or something if you think this would be an entertaining show to watch, or you are grateful that I did it so that you wouldn't have to :D

Edited by firecomet234
  • Upvote 1

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

BoC allied with MensaHQ. LOL

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Black Knights hold some measure of influence on the outcome. If they are smart they will sit out as they have enough reason to do so. 

DEIC I do not believe will aid Rose whatever happens. Could join Mensa, but likely to sit out also.

Rose protectorates can't be feeling too hot after the Reichswehr debacle. Don't see why they'd make a move even if asked after that.

Arrgh, Terminus Est, and such alliances while not officially could "join" whichever side through raids.

With the above taken into consideration Mensa seem to have the advantage in regards to triggering treaties and bringing people in. 

Worse case scenario for Paragon is them on their lonesome facing down... practically everyone else. Could play out differently of course.

I laughed at that too, but really, we mostly had issues with Ashland and Estelle Kadin.

Well, the guy still pairs Noir with MensaHQ. So, one of two. LOL

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Well, the guy still pairs Noir with MensaHQ. So, one of two. LOL

Yeah, I don't see much of that development.  A lot of those alliances have players with previous histories together.  I see Mensa very easily getting dogpiled on.  Just too many attachments to the Rose/VE Bloc.

• Downvote 1

Black Knights hold some measure of influence on the outcome. If they are smart they will sit out as they have enough reason to do so.

DEIC I do not believe will aid Rose whatever happens. Could join Mensa, but likely to sit out also.

Rose protectorates can't be feeling too hot after the Reichswehr debacle. Don't see why they'd make a move even if asked after that.

Arrgh, Terminus Est, and such alliances while not officially could "join" whichever side through raids.

With the above taken into consideration Mensa seem to have the advantage in regards to triggering treaties and bringing people in.

Worse case scenario for Paragon is them on their lonesome facing down... practically everyone else. Could play out differently of course.

My predictions: BK won't sit out, 50-50 chance on either side. DEIC won't sit out, probably Rose side. TEst would hit Paragon, but Paragon against the world seems very unlikely with all the treaties Rose and VE have outside the bloc. Also, SK hits Rose and Guardian hits VE.

Now where do I place my bet?

aphelion3_zpsonpnqy10.png

My predictions: BK won't sit out, 50-50 chance on either side. DEIC won't sit out, probably Rose side. TEst would hit Paragon, but Paragon against the world seems very unlikely with all the treaties Rose and VE have outside the bloc. Also, SK hits Rose and Guardian hits VE.

Now where do I place my bet?

WAIIIIIITTTTTT A SECOND....

SK, Guardian, MensaHQ against Rose and VE... That sounds really familiar?

• Upvote 1

WAIIIIIITTTTTT A SECOND....

SK, Guardian, MensaHQ against Rose and VE... That sounds really familiar?

But it's different this time. Wasn't the covenant allied with paragon that war? (I wasn't around for that war so I wouldn't know) Now, MensaHQ is allied with members of the covenant. DEIC could join either side, so I think they will just sit it out. Not sure, though.