O Canada DoW

Apeman

Today on Canada's birthday, while watching the fireworks, perched high up in my tree. I look down at the clouds and think how pretty they would be glowing green. The ape generals say they can produce better fireworks than the ones I see. I believe in my warriors so here it is.

For crimes committed against the original ESA, and countless others including her own members. ESA declares war on BoC, I have declared war on 3 members and expect 3 attacks against me. That's six panties against me, in my eyes and on my fur. Panties for the panty god!

All hope is not lost, I haven't actually done an attack, just declared war. There is a hope for peace. Something both BoC and ESA fought over while being allies. The power of white and what it stands for. If BoC accepts the terms without launching an attack I will accept peace.

BoC must agree to change it's alliance color to green for one cycle. Also stop at the embassy of all white alliances on it's way out to apologize for being who they are. You have 12 hours to respond.

If my terms are met, we shall see peace in this troubled time.

I have declared war on:

Prince for being dishonourable in our last engagement

Sephiroth because I've come for my butthurt banana

McMelvin because he has 2000 infra per city

I hope to see you accept my terms and shake my hand. If terms are accepted I will never fight against BoC again, not even if my alliance does.

The $yndicate has launched investigation as to why immigrants have begun pouring into the green border. As is, $yndicate representatives state that they "Have no clue what the !@#$ is going on", but that they "will defend the stability of the market" at all costs. What this means, remains to be seen.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

One thread to rule them all.

This just gave me more entertainment than any thread...in quite a while. Keep it up guys.

Also - wanted to quickly interject a little something here. Ashland - we have apologized to each other for the shade we threw at one and other and we went our separate ways. I've been an official diplo to BoC from Vanguard for a bit and I occasionally jump in your chan.....but to say that its all these "ex esa members helping another former esa member get revenge...." I mean...that's kinda grasping.

The ESA members in ascension or whatever !@#$ing micro apeman is in...were completely irrelevant to what happened in the past. Some came after the war, most were inactive.

Edited by The Speaker
  • Upvote 1

So what happened to cause all of this?

Honestly, I think he's just butthurt over an old war from back in March.

• Upvote 2

omg, Apeman, Ashland... Just get a room you two.

There is definitely some sexual tension there. This is gonna be worse than king Kong and that one girl.

• Upvote 2

kittenSIG.gif

I come to nurture the weak;

to provide sustenance

for those in need.

I'm really not sure which side is handling this situation worse. There comes a point in times like these where you just shut the !@#$ up and let your pixels say the rest. That point passed when BoC stated no peace if a nuke was launched, and then a nuke was launched. Yet days of this nonsense about what is effectively a rogue attack. I know you're all horribly bored with out me, but 7 pages about a rogue?

pdV29zD.gif

Edited by Judge Dredd
  • Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

The way this game is designed I could have a missile ready nation in 40 days. We could all just disappear and restart, come back and do this all again in 50 days. Really the ease this happens allows you to never rest. We can keep coming, and coming, and coming. 

Many people have said something similar before. All of them never followed through with a plan like that. Good luck and hopefully you'll be the first to do follow through with it.

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

Another round of nukes launched, I didn't nuke McMelvin but still sent a missile. My heart goes out to him, following the plans and being lead a stray. I will humbly allow him to leave if only a sign of some honour be shown by BoC. Just one noble act is all I crave. One honest attempt to be a good alliance and let Mensa go free from their bonds.

• Upvote 1

Honestly, I think he's just butthurt over an old war from back in March.

EXACTLY!!!! also apeboy, stop acting so, well, ARROGANT!!! thinking you will make the clouds go green??? panty god!?!??! my goodness!!!

Edited by Jose Garcia Perez
  • Upvote 1

EXACTLY!!!! also apeboy, stop acting so, well, ARROGANT!!! thinking you will make the clouds go green??? panty god!?!??! my goodness!!!

You do realise that once BoC beats him down, he'll eventually find you and nuke you, right?

• Upvote 1

You do realise that once BoC beats him down, he'll eventually find you and nuke you, right?

That will only make him stronger. B)

• Upvote 1

Everybody watch out Jose had enough. Release the 6 million peso man.

I think you should agree to end this if BoC changes its name to BBC.

I'd actually like like that better as an alliance theme for them,no one wants a surprise attack from BBC.

This could even be their new flag

1180108_rooster.jpg

• Upvote 3