O Canada DoW

Apeman

You've destroyed twelve days' income with our relatively low tax rate. So yes you have set us back twelve days. Which isn't ideal. But it's also not game changing. And it certainly isn't "Wrecking" us. These things happen. I especially like how, as you've been running lower on nukes, you've been pming nations you are at war with to negotiate.

Also you just bear a grudge. We won't be able to do anything to satisfy you. And release mensa from its bonds? Is that a joke. Nobody forced either boc or mensa to sign that NAP. Plus it expires rather soon anyway.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

You've destroyed twelve days' income with our relatively low tax rate. So yes you have set us back twelve days. Which isn't ideal. But it's also not game changing. And it certainly isn't "Wrecking" us. These things happen. I especially like how, as you've been running lower on nukes, you've been pming nations you are at war with to negotiate.

Also you just bear a grudge. We won't be able to do anything to satisfy you. And release mensa from its bonds? Is that a joke. Nobody forced either boc or mensa to sign that NAP. Plus it expires rather soon anyway.

Shhh, don't try to use logic with these people. They only understand really simple things, like "I have nuke. Nuke go BOOM. I win!"

Thats only if you give all the money to the guys affected by war, which you won't.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Thats only if you give all the money to the guys affected by war, which you won't.

And that's where you're wrong. We rebuild our people, and they know that. That's why they can go to war for us with confidence. We aren't going to feed them our entire daily tax revenue, but that's because we don't need to. We have a bank with money in it, and even more money in circulation via loans and such. We rebuild our people, and that's the bottom line.

I think you should agree to end this if BoC changes its name to BBC.

I'd actually like like that better as an alliance theme for them,no one wants a surprise attack from BBC.

This could even be their new flag

1180108_rooster.jpg

Oh. My. God.

Ily.

And that's where you're wrong. We rebuild our people, and they know that. That's why they can go to war for us with confidence. We aren't going to feed them our entire daily tax revenue, but that's because we don't need to. We have a bank with money in it, and even more money in circulation via loans and such. We rebuild our people, and that's the bottom line.

I think you entirely missed my point. I didn't say anything about BoC not rebuilding them, I didn't say anything about the war. I didn't say anything about loans. I wasn't even talking to you.

I simply told Ashland that BoC would be set back more then 12 days with this.

I think you entirely missed my point. I didn't say anything about BoC not rebuilding them, I didn't say anything about the war. I didn't say anything about loans. I wasn't even talking to you.

I simply told Ashland that BoC would be set back more then 12 days with this.

All of that is part of the equation, but okay. It's your right to be wrong if you want.

All of that is part of the equation, but okay. It's your right to be wrong if you want.

The only "wrong" person is you. I mean, you keep saying BoC is winning but 1 guy is destroying your alliance's top tier, you've yet to answer any direct question in this thread, instead you try to turn it into how great BoC is, and it fails, horribly.

• Upvote 1

The only "wrong" person is you. I mean, you keep saying BoC is winning but 1 guy is destroying your alliance's top tier, you've yet to answer any direct question in this thread, instead you try to turn it into how great BoC is, and it fails, horribly.

It's your right to be wrong if that's what you want. :lol:  Carry on!

I'll deflect attention by coming out of the closet.

Oh, sweetie. That rainbow glistened long ago.

I'm really not sure which side is handling this situation worse. There comes a point in times like these where you just shut the !@#$ up and let your pixels say the rest. That point passed when BoC stated no peace if a nuke was launched, and then a nuke was launched. Yet days of this nonsense about what is effectively a rogue attack. I know you're all horribly bored with out me, but 7 pages about a rogue?

So are you waiting until next spring to marry Ash? or will it be an autumn affair? 

You do realise that once BoC beats him down, he'll eventually find you and nuke you, right?

I see no issue with that.

Everybody watch out Jose had enough. Release the 6 million peso man.

First time I lol'd this entire thread.

I think you should agree to end this if BoC changes its name to BBC.

I'd actually like like that better as an alliance theme for them,no one wants a surprise attack from BBC.

This could even be their new flag

And they could prey on innocent, newly formed, white alliances. 

What say you rampage? Ape and gorilla fight side by side?

But... a gorilla is an ape...

Also you just bear a grudge.

Don't you bring me into this.

• Upvote 5

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

It's impossible to win against a rogue in the sense that a well prepared rogue will almost ALWAYS do more damage than he receives if for no other reason that he can spread his attacks out on more expensive infrastructure, but other reasons as well.

We're doing the best we can in a situation that can't really be a victory in the normal sense of the word just because of what it is.  I am perfectly willing to admit that we don't have magic powers.  Virtually any alliance in the game would face similar issues with a rogue.  Particularly given that, even by Apeman's own admission, he received a lot of benefit from the disastrous new spy changes.  If the spies hadn't been nerfed so ridiculously, we would have been able to minimize the damage to a much greater extent.  But that wasn't in the cards (thanks Sheepy).

What I would be worrying about if I were you guys is what you're going to do when you're in this situation.  Because, thanks to these changes a la Sheepy and the demonstration a la Apeman, it's clear that roguing has become way more viable because spying anyone with over 80 or spies is essentially impossible.

But, whatever.  It's 12 days' income.  And there may be a bit of butthurt coming from our direction, but nothing that even comes close to hanging onto a grudge for four months over a relatively small war with incredibly lenient war goals (we just wanted an apology), and where we peaced out BEFORE one complete round of war.  Apeman is literally butthurt over a war that lasted three !@#$ing days.  He has mental issues in a sense that I don't use casually.  But he's logging into his nation less and less frequently and when he does he sends us messages such as this:

apeman.png

He clearly wasn't prepared to lose his nation over this and that's why he's hanging onto those nukes, presumably.  He knows he's not going to have any leverage once he fires them.  So he's keeping some.  The fact of the matter is that if you go rogue and you're not prepared to lose everything, as he clearly isn't, you've lost.  So in the sense that we can defeat a rogue, we have.

Edited by Ashland
  • Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's impossible to win against a rogue in the sense that a well prepared rogue will almost ALWAYS do more damage than he receives if for no other reason that he can spread his attacks out on more expensive infrastructure, but other reasons as well.

Did this even need to be stated? Anyone with a minimal knowledge of math should be able to figure this out...

We're doing the best we can in a situation that can't really be a victory in the normal sense of the word just because of what it is.  I am perfectly willing to admit that we don't have magic powers.

WHAT?! You don't have magical powers? -Why don't we have a proper crying smiley-

Did this even need to be stated? Anyone with a minimal knowledge of math should be able to figure this out...

WHAT?! You don't have magical powers? -Why don't we have a proper crying smiley-

Clearly it did need to be stated based on the people in this thread somehow expecting us to pull a numeric victory out of our asses as opposed to simply performing optimally and considering that a victory.

aUel2fG.png

Clearly it did need to be stated based on the people in this thread somehow expecting us to pull a numeric victory out of our asses as opposed to simply performing optimally and considering that a victory.

Meh, that's just people being intentionally stupid / looking for a reaction...or, you know, being actually stupid :P

Meh, that's just people being intentionally stupid / looking for a reaction...or, you know, being actually stupid :P

Sirrah, this is the internet.  People would never do that.

aUel2fG.png

BoC is doing rather well, I just want to point out that most other alliances don't have this coming. BoC is just hurt that someone is telling them they are responsible for these actions. Hard to accept that one Ape stands tall, and won't bow down.

Incase you haven't notice I have been firing the nukes this whole time. Missiles too. The fact that BoC doesn't care for it's individual nations and is not interested in sparing them really makes me raise one hairy finger up. Dealing with terrorists shouldn't be done, dealing with a freedom fighter/moral compass should be looked at.

Your choice........