O Canada DoW

Apeman

It's actually really interesting to see how much alliances value pixels. With nukes being more common, single man alliances can hold large alliances hostage, as we see with apeman and we sort of see with Rampage (referring to his nuclear SPECTER thing). Will more people start demanding things, pointing nukes at people? Will alliances negotiate with them or just roll them? DUN DUN DUNNNNNN

6XmKiC2.png

Nukes will probably just need to become more of an alliance priority

Please don't misunderstand my efforts.

This whole thing has been not about my actions but my reactions. I have offered many choices during our time locked in war. All these choices were made and I reacted!

I'am trying to correct behaviour thru discipline and reward. These guys just never learn tho.

My choice for today.....

I peace out with LordF, my war was never with him. He will have bigger issues to prep for. Attacks on both sides stop while talks pursue. You control your alliance mates and their mouths. If we talk I suggest something for McMelvin. He's looking pretty bad over here. Make a choice

It's actually really interesting to see how much alliances value pixels. With nukes being more common, single man alliances can hold large alliances hostage, as we see with apeman and we sort of see with Rampage (referring to his nuclear SPECTER thing). Will more people start demanding things, pointing nukes at people? Will alliances negotiate with them or just roll them? DUN DUN DUNNNNNN

What say you rampage? Ape and gorilla fight side by side?

Erm, this is all well and good in theory, but in reality nobody is holding anybody hostage. Apeman is currently in the process of getting beaten down and all he can hope for is to cause damage on the way down. Please don't mistake our having fun with him here for any sort of actual negotiations. BoC does not negotiate with terrorists.

Yep they really demolishing me. After numerous days I have almost lost 3k infra. You monsters.

A day and a half to prepare, a day and a half to crush your maxed out military. From here on out it's all downhill for you.

Yep except I have already done more damage than I have infra. Your infra is worth lots more too. All I ask is you read the timelines. We can compare later too. What you mean to say is as I get smaller, your middle tier is gonna get wrecked.

• Upvote 1

Yep except I have already done more damage than I have infra. Your infra is worth lots more too. All I ask is you read the timelines. We can compare later too. What you mean to say is as I get smaller, your middle tier is gonna get wrecked.

You're still going to lose, and BoC is going to continue on as if nothing ever happened when it's all said and done. This thread has run its course, so let's do our talking on the battlefield. That doesn't work for you, though, does it? Much harder to get attention that way.

Anyway, have fun.

I don't know how I'm still going to lose. Please explain it to me. If I do 20k infra damage and you do 15k who lost? If I wreck 12 people and you wreck one do I still lose. BoC will indeed still be around, will it be scarred up by the apeman? Will it be set weeks behind and cost hundreds of millions? I'm just one person commenting in this thread, half of your butthurt alliance is here and crying. I haven't shed one tear

• Upvote 3

I don't know how I'm still going to lose. Please explain it to me. If I do 20k infra damage and you do 15k who lost? If I wreck 12 people and you wreck one do I still lose. BoC will indeed still be around, will it be scarred up by the apeman? Will it be set weeks behind and cost hundreds of millions? I'm just one person commenting in this thread, half of your butthurt alliance is here and crying. I haven't shed one tear

Cool then. Enjoy your "moral victory." :lol:

And physical number based victory and my huge pile of panties and tissues. You guys really do offer me to many gifts. Making me blush. Two questions tho. Do you wipe your nose on your moms skirt still or moved up to your sleeve? Do you really believe your winning? I'm surprised your radar system never picked me up. Considering the amount of public displays I have done over the months. I just figured you guys knew it was coming. You invited me to all those months ago. Guess I have given you to much credit

Theoretically, that's possible I suppose. But you are forgetting the biggest reason why Apeman decided to attack now of all times. Sheepy's war formula overhaul neutered spies. The BoC has one of the best offensive spy programs, and Apeman knew without the update, he wouldn't have landed even half of those nukes and missiles. Hell, back on the first page of this poo flinging contest, he publicly thanked Sheepy for the update. Point is, unless spies are removed altogether, holding large alliances hostage is more of a suicide errand than anything else. Sure, you are going to deal damage, but you might as well join an opposing alliance and actually get support rather than go rouge without spy support. 

Edited by Caecus
  • Upvote 2

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Apeman has become one of my favourite PnWers

Screw you, I know everything about apeman and have all Hus action figures
  • Upvote 1

kittenSIG.gif

I come to nurture the weak;

to provide sustenance

for those in need.

apparently boc thinks destroying ones military and then slowly damaging infra counts as a victory compared to the opponent causing millions of more damages to infra. When apemans wars end, he can easily replace that infra and lost military faster then the boc nations that he hit with nukes and then immediately resume hitting boc.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Give BoC a break guys, I'm already hurting their feelings and infra. The best part is I'll always be able to send nukes. Even with 0 infra BoC won't be safe

Edited by Apeman
  • Upvote 2

Give BoC a break guys, I'm already hurting their feelings and infra. The best part is I'll always be able to send nukes. Even with 0 infra BoC won't be safe

Please use a nuke on a 200ns score nation. It will be totally cost effective for you. 

• Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif