O Canada DoW

Apeman

Isn't Ascension protected by Cornerstone?

I had thought so. Would be great for apeman if that started snowballing haha.

kittenSIG.gif

I come to nurture the weak;

to provide sustenance

for those in need.

I don't suspect cornerstone will be protecting Ascension during this althought I shouldn't speculate on the lords plan. It is for him to decide. Maybe they just picking the right time in honor of BoC's track record

• Upvote 1

I don't suspect cornerstone will be protecting Ascension during this althought I shouldn't speculate on the lords plan. It is for him to decide. Maybe they just picking the right time in honor of BoC's track record

Perhaps your mission is of God. The lord works in mysterious ways.

• Upvote 1

kittenSIG.gif

to provide sustenance

for those in need.

Well, it's pretty obvious that Ascension was a bunch of former ESA guys helping a former ESA guy get revenge on someone that fought ESA.  Like, come on.

Just to be clear I'm still willing to negotiate peace for Mcpeacemode. Careful how you reply, his poor nation sits there defenceless!

We expressly said that we couldn't negotiate with you if you launched any nukes.  However, we can play a little game.  For each nuke you launch, one of your friends gets rolled for a number of months equal the number nuke you launched against us.  So, for example, you've launched three nukes.  You would choose one friend to get rolled for one month, one for two months, and so on.  To be clear you can pick the same crony more than once.  I.e. you could say nation A receives the 1 missile and the 3 missile to equal a total of 4 months of being rolled.

You have to give us your choices within 12 hours of launching the missiles or we will just pick one person each day and designate them for permanent rolling from here until the end of time until you give us your choices.  There are some rules:

1: One person cannot receive two or more CONSECUTIVE nuke designations.  So you couldn't give one person the one and the two.

2: If a person receives the designation for an odd numbered missile they must receive a designation of an even numbered missile before they receive another odd one and vice versa.

3: ONE person in ascension cannot receive more than one nuke designation.  So ONE person cannot receive two or more designations for rolling.  Only one.  And you can pick that person in the beginning or just pick them when you need to start doubling up.

In my game you can't win, but the only way to lose is not play.

And you can choose not to play (obviously, we can't make you), but the result will simply be that all of your friends will be perma rolled instead of only some of them being rolled for only a little bit.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Well, it's pretty obvious that Ascension was a bunch of former ESA guys helping a former ESA guy get revenge on someone that fought ESA.  Like, come on.

We expressly said that we couldn't negotiate with you if you launched any nukes.  However, we can play a little game.  For each nuke you launch, one of your friends gets rolled for a number of months equal the number nuke you launched against us.  So, for example, you've launched three nukes.  You would choose one friend to get rolled for one month, one for two months, and so on.  To be clear you can pick the same crony more than once.  I.e. you could say nation A receives the 1 missile and the 3 missile to equal a total of 4 months of being rolled.

You have to give us your choices within 12 hours of launching the missiles or we will just pick one person each day and designate them for permanent rolling from here until the end of time until you give us your choices.  There are some rules:

1: One person cannot receive two or more CONSECUTIVE nuke designations.  So you couldn't give one person the one and the two.

2: If a person receives the designation for an odd numbered missile they must receive a designation of an even numbered missile before they receive another odd one and vice versa.

3: ONE person in ascension cannot receive more than one nuke designation.  So ONE person cannot receive two or more designations for rolling.  Only one.  And you can pick that person in the beginning or just pick them when you need to start doubling up.

In my game you can't win, but the only way to lose is not play.

And you can choose not to play (obviously, we can't make you), but the result will simply be that all of your friends will be perma rolled instead of only some of them being rolled for only a little bit.

Definitely not butthurt Kadin

• Upvote 1

I feel like Apeman gives zero !@#$, Ashland...

I mean, he clearly doesn't.  Clearly someone in Ascension notified him.  It made him freak out.  He mentioned it.  And he tried to get them spared in negotiations.  So naw.  I think you're wrong.  I just want to play a game.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The way this game is designed I could have a missile ready nation in 40 days. We could all just disappear and restart, come back and do this all again in 50 days. Really the ease this happens allows you to never rest. We can keep coming, and coming, and coming. Instead of learning how to be such a loser that life long foes are developed, try learning to be gracious. Accept your actions, accept mine, and yeah declare already. Lord F I warn you, steps are being taken to coupe you and I won't look like such an enemy.

How many BoC members must come to me to complain and spill your internal crap storm? Kinda sad orbis sees you the way they do, and the only ones speaking for BoC is blind members and the ones responsible for this all those months ago. Oh well 50 more million tomorrow and missiles for those who counter me! This could get costly, hope the bank be healthy. Who else from BoC will hit peace mode.

!@#$ wear two pairs of panties when you come over to play. I need one to wipe up after, and one to offer to the panty god.

o/ESA

We will be reborn as many times as needed. You will be weaker when your real alliance war starts.

The way this game is designed I could have a missile ready nation in 40 days. We could all just disappear and restart, come back and do this all again in 50 days. Really the ease this happens allows you to never rest. We can keep coming, and coming, and coming. Instead of learning how to be such a loser that life long foes are developed, try learning to be gracious. Accept your actions, accept mine, and yeah declare already. Lord F I warn you, steps are being taken to coupe you and I won't look like such an enemy.

Yes, my brilliant plan to coup BoC during election season.  I have been found out.

aUel2fG.png

Tune out then. This was my thread remember...... I named the people responsible for the incoming coupe. You really need to read with more concentration and focus to best understand where the bad ape touched you.

But how can that be? ESA merged in April.  Half of those guys were barely created (if at all by them).  Don't hold the newbies accountable for the actions of others.  They were but sheep.

https://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=15&keyword=Ascension&cat=alliance&ob=score&od=DESC&maximum=10&minimum=0&search=Go&memberview=true

kittenSIG.gif

to provide sustenance

for those in need.

Perhaps it is Jodo who is on the bottle :P

There IS a cat with a bottle in your sig.  Maybe that's Jodo as... a child?  Woah.

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png