Bilal the Great

How Did You Find This Game?

Polls  

126 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I originally came over with several other GPA members from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) to found a branch in P&W. It was awesome until people started breaking shit. :P

I originally came over with several other GPA members from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) to found a branch in P&W. It was awesome until people started breaking [email protected]#$. :P

No, it was awesome until you left.

#blamekurdanak

• Upvote 3

Flubb asked me to troll the game with him. I did that and found the game wasn't that bad and asked Guardian to join me and the rest is history :P

Flubb asked me to troll the game with him. I did that and found the game wasn't that bad and asked Guardian to join me and the rest is history :P

Oh god you came with Flubb? LOL nice

Dio showed me the way!

• Upvote 1

Referred by Spite. ^

Part of the eRepublik lot that recently joined.  Most of them are from USA but there is a small bunch of us from the UK too. 

Edited by Dan77

Someone in Atlas ((That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)) recommended it, so I came over.

AH shut down and Sol Farmer found this game, so Asgard made the jump and never looked back.

A thorough google search about Nation Sims.. I think everyone has done that.

• Upvote 1

Some members of my alliance migrated over from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), I followed.

Yeah, google. I was on NationStates; I like it, but definitely not a big attention holder. Tried Cybernations, thought it was absolutely boring as #$!%.

Searched "Nation simulation game" or something of the sort. Now I'm here.

eRep is pretty terribad now and I only like to see my numbers rise in that game so when someone on our forum posted about this game I thought.. Sureeee why the !@#$ not?

eRep is pretty terribad now and I only like to see my numbers rise in that game so when someone on our forum posted about this game I thought.. Sureeee why the [email protected]#$ not?

Oh god eRepublik. That thing went from cool nation citizen sim into shitty social game.

Someone that stopped playing posted on a forum weeks ago. Decided to check it out since I wanted to get back into this type of game.

I came over with the Mensa horde.

Surprisingly high quantity of people just Googling. 

Found it through google last year while searching for a PC game....

I later gave up the search for the PC game.

I play (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) too but only TE.

Found it through google last year while searching for a PC game....

I later gave up the search for the PC game.

I play (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) too but only TE.

Nation sim is a niche genre. Surprised that Paradox still haven't publish any modern nation sim yet.

Nation sim is a niche genre. Surprised that Paradox still haven't publish any modern nation sim yet.

Why would they? Every game the publish gets its own Modern Day mod :P

An ad on facebook. When it asked me if I was tired of playing (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) I thought "finally a new game that is enough like (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) to keep me interested but enough different that wont make me feel like I'm playing another version of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)."

Been hooked ever since.

• Upvote 1

Was looking for a browser based game, that was almost fifteen months ago. Now I have an alliance. Who would of thunk?

#StillANoob right Under?

#StillANoob right Under?

Damn right

#16monthsorbust

lol late replay.

Why would they? Every game the publish gets its own Modern Day mod :P

But still, modern political mechanics, modern economic planning, modern military warfare, and modern.. stuff.

An ad on facebook. When it asked me if I was tired of playing (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) I thought "finally a new game that is enough like (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) to keep me interested but enough different that wont make me feel like I'm playing another version of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)."

Been hooked ever since.

Wait.. PnW puts up ads?