• Reddit
    • Image boards
    • Forum
    • Referral
    • Other

Facebook. Title was something to the effect of "Are you tired of Cybernations" 

lmao

• Upvote 2
[22:05] <&Clarke> And what do you do Ivan?

[22:05] <&Clarke> Do you make artwork and stuff

[22:05] <@Goomy> he sort of prances about fabulously 

• 8 months later...

I found out through with some friends in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) who liked this game and we came over and were the starting group of BK. Those were interesting days. 

I found out through with some friends in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) who liked this game and we came over and were the starting group of BK. Those were interesting days. 

what's a BK

• Upvote 2
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

what's a BK

this 

eRyzgi7.gif

• Upvote 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I played some (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) and it got boring because i didnt understand shit and my bills... Then months later i did a google search and found pw

• Upvote 2

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Been playing (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) off and on for years. A friend of mine invited me over from there.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

I found it by looking up "Political simulators" after playing Nation States

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

I found PnW in its initial stages thanks to a post on the former Project Terra forums. The game had been down for 1-2 years and we were all looking periodically for updates. Thank fully someone posted about this new game that was being created and the rest is literally PnW/SK history

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png

Google -

Originally found NationStates that way - got bored of that after... maybe 2 days? Then found Cybernations, played for about 2 years when it first started. Life happened and I abandoned all games. Decided to look at (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) and then decided to see if Google could tell me about anything interesting, that might have been created since like 2008 (Year I quit (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways)/Internet).

Googled 'government simulator' and found this. 

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Does bing count as other?

Also I found it after I was banned from nationstates for something I had no part in

How do you get banned in NS? Forum stuff, or exploitative? There' little to no gameplay LOL

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.