126 members have voted

1. 1. How?

• Google
    • Reddit
    • Image boards
    • Forum
    • Referral
    • Other

The question is simple, how did you find this game? I find this game at Reddit while I was looking at Cybernation's subreddit.

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

Otto.

I needn't say more

Edited by kimjongil

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

On reddit, I think /r/Nationstates somebody (most likely sheepy) posted something "NS sucks PnW has wars and economy play now 4 free". Came here and now stuck here.

• Upvote 2

2JTFBIP.gif

Leader of UPS

Either a GPA or Paradoxian diplomat on our forums mentioned it way back when and a few of ours decided to check it out.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Sheepy asked me to come check out his new super sekrit project.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

I got bored of Nationstates after spending a few weeks on the site, and decided to look up nation simulator on Google. Politics and War was the third result, and decided to give it a go. 

I got bored of NS after 2 days. :P

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I was pissed at playing those buggy games Masters of the World and Supreme Ruler 2020. Been looking for a nation building game that is fun and bugless. Most games that had high ratings were so old I doubt my computer would even be able to run them. While the newer games are mostly so ridden with bugs it's a wonder these companies haven't collapsed yet.

Found this game and cybernation while asking around at nationstates forums. I played cybernations once, didn't like it. So I tried this one instead. I like it so far, at least. Not too demanding, not too boring, not too grindy and best of all, none of that pesky tech trading.

• Upvote 1

Played (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways), some guy in my (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) alliance joined this, then I came over.

???

Profit

On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

I found it through a google search. I wanted to find a game kind of like Cybernations, so I just threw some keywords into the googleblender and here I am. ^_^

• Upvote 1

I have a nation over on (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways), however that game has become broken. The admin over there made massive chances to the games formulas (7 years into the game at that), clearly favoring a certain set of alliances. The Mods over there are also corrupt as well. Was talking with some other (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) members and someone recommended this game, so I decided to check it out. Like what I see so far!