Announcement from the Viridian Entente and The Syndicate

Impero

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't mean to

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• 2 weeks later...

if it makes you feel better i have been a VE member for years, and i still pronounce it incorrectly, because the correct way just sounds wierd.

http://www.linternaute.com/dictionnaire/fr/definition/entant/

because it's not English.

https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=viridian+definition&spell=1

So I guess it would mean "Enter Green" ? I don't know.

Viridian = Green

Entente = Friendship, Understanding, Agreement, (Informal) Alliance

Viridian Entente = Green Friendship, Green Understanding, Green Agreement, Green Alliance

Makes perfect sense. Check your spelling, Mayor.

xzhPlEh.png?1

• 1 year later...

I believe congratulations are in order.

Congratulations!

I'm hoping this is sarcastic. It's from January 2015 and Impero posted it lol.

Just a little spoiler for everyone. This didn't end well. :P 

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.