Recognition of Hostilities

Hansarius

I thought Green Protection Agency always win in these kind of games...

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Luckily made it to the last reply here before getting that above message.

First off, o/ o7 o/ Guardian.

Secondly, just got some tissues a bulk prices for all of you shedding tears on this topic, feel free to take some when needed.

Thirdly, although a war does spike activity 'momentarily' throughout the game, I believe this game would do well with this war - so if you believe Saru, I can believe too........who's right?

Tissues as promised:

3169838892_76390ab37f_m.jpg

Well we obviously knew that !@#$ genius, we pointed out how !@#$ dumb you are for it.

I have to say I don't regret it though, even if the guy who did may regret it.

It did spark something stupid conversations with the evil tyrant ruling your alliance

Edited by Diabolos

IpHGyGc.png

It did spark something stupid conversations with the evil tyrant ruling your alliance

Oh you mean the query where you broke up with Pre? I'm sorry Diabolos, it's not him, it's you. Grow some balls and quit being a whiny !@#$.

uHQTKq6.png

Thought he ran a shining beacon... 

• Upvote 1

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Shouldn't you go back to taxing all your members so just a few of your gov can have missile projects?  I wonder how they are going to feel when they realize you have no rebuilding aid because you spent it all on just a few buddies.  :o

Edited by Placentica

Oh you mean the query where you broke up with Pre? I'm sorry Diabolos, it's not him, it's you. Grow some balls and quit being a whiny !@#$.

No I mean "us spying on various alliances and preparing for war against Placentia". 

Edited by Diabolos

IpHGyGc.png

How about all you guys put down your guns, shake hands, hug, and come on over to the GPA forums and have a good sit-down to peacefully and civilly discuss the problems you're having.

Gross. We don't want them getting our forums all dirty with their war. Stop trying to be out public voice. That's my job.
  • Upvote 4

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

We were involved in the war preparations for the last war, no !@#$. Discussing various hypotheticals and scenarios that could play out. What exactly is wrong with this?

Wait Wut?  Wasn't this the CB for why EoS attacked us, because we were discussing hypotheticals?  EoS set the precedent that creating and discussing planning materials was a valid basis for war, and since The Covenant is has an optional aggression clause, rather than a non-optional one, UPN/VoC affirmed that precedent when they declared on us. Your government agreed that it was a valid reason for war.

You'll probably draw the distinction that we were "actively plotting" against you when all you were doing was discussing hypotheticals and drawing contingency plans, I don't see that distinction between the two as you define it.  I don't think I can believe that my government was actively trying to roll EoS. Before that conflict, most of us had not engaged in war, and our military strength was a pittance in the face of EoS.  We were #1, but only because we were focused on the economic side of things.  We had no intention of fighting because that would only slow our growth down, and the game was still young enough where rebuilding would be tremendously costly.

If my government did have plans to roll EoS, it would only have mattered many months down the line, if that, and no mention of war was even whispered.  There was no immediate danger from us towards TC, and many of our membership did not harbor any ill will towards your alliance bloc.  

In our eyes, you attacked us was so your bloc could wipe us out before we became a threat to your bloc's military power, but in doing so, you ensured that we would have to dedicate ourselves to become a threat to your military power, and here we are today. 

For the record, I'm not government, just a random member of Rose.

• Upvote 3

ALL RIGHT....A LOT LESS YAPPING...AND A LOT MORE BLOWING !@#$ UP!!!!!!!!

GPA converts are the best. 

• Upvote 3

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

I don't get what the Rose BLOC is whining, (yapping, etc), what Hans said is right.

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

I don't get what the Rose BLOC is whining, (yapping, etc), what Hans said is right.

Well, gents, I guess it's time to pack our bags and head on home in defeat. There's no way an argument backed by Morgan Fraser could possibly be complete and utter bull shit.

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

-snip-

Since Cyradis was so kind as to provide logs, I'm sure she has logs of a month or two before the war when Ghost told us about a coalition being formed against us. We didn't do anything though because we had no real proof, at least until Hereno gave us logs of him being invited.

We also thought II might join and they had a protectorate agreement under SK, it was canceled right before the war but was still in effect for two weeks or some shit. If SK joined via their protectorate agreement then Guardian, who has appeared to be BFF's with SK for over half the game now, might as well as we didn't see a reason for Guardian to stay out of what would easily be a world war in that case.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Since Cyradis was so kind as to provide logs, I'm sure she has logs of a month or two before the war when Ghost told us about a coalition being formed against us. We didn't do anything though because we had no real proof, at least until Hereno gave us logs of him being invited.

We also thought II might join and they had a protectorate agreement under SK, it was canceled right before the war but was still in effect for two weeks or some !@#$. If SK joined via their protectorate agreement then Guardian, who has appeared to be BFF's with SK for over half the game now, might as well as we didn't see a reason for Guardian to stay out of what would easily be a world war in that case.

Yeah, but none of that matters. That war happened, your side won, and I guess from what's been said your side thought that the losers were just totally cool with it.

What matters is that you used it as a justification for war, and then you act like you're &#33;@#&#036;ing Martyrs when the tables are reversed. If you're going to using something as CB, you have to stand by that decision even if it's the same thing being used against you.

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

What matters is that you used it as a justification for war, and then you act like you're !@#$ Martyrs when the tables are reversed. If you're going to using something as CB, you have to stand by that decision even if it's the same thing being used against you.

Our CB was because there was, as far as we knew, a coalition being formed as evidence by Hereno suggested. 

And before anyone says "But Hereno said SK and Guardian weren't going to join!" read my last comment again.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Our CB was because there was, as far as we knew, a coalition being formed as evidence by Hereno suggested. 

And before anyone says "But Hereno said SK and Guardian weren't going to join!" read my last comment again.

And then we learned that you did the same thing, intent on dog-piling all of the alliances TAC was friendly with. Of course, that didn't go as planned and now you're seeing the consequences first-hand.

59a.gif

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

And then we learned that you did the same thing, intent on dog-piling all of the alliances TAC was friendly with. Of course, that didn't go as planned and now you're seeing the consequences first-hand.

We had no plan, only a suspicion. Care to show me our plan in case Guardian or SK attacked?

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

We had no plan, only a suspicion. Care to show me our plan in case Guardian or SK attacked?

16:45 underlordgc: SK will have no choice if we dec II

16:46 underlordgc: Anyways, as much as I'd love to rape ragnar again, pulkling in SK isn't a great idea

16:46 underlordgc: Especially since Guardian would join the frey

16:46 Hereno: i'm hoping hans is right and that SK would just stay out

16:47 underlordgc: I wouldn't count on it

16:47 underlordgc: We should be prepared for a counter dec from SK and Guardian

16:47 hansarius: They will if we make a good show on our first strike

-break-

16:50 hansarius: Anyway, if we take out TAC early we will osstensibly have the upper hand and that will probably keep SK and Guardian out.

16:51 hansarius: SK don't like us much, but I don't think they'll come after us until they are confident enough to actually deal with us

Well, I don't know about Guardian and SK, but it looks like you were afraid of them joining the fight. I see those fears are realized. I hope you're enjoying your chance to "rape ragnar again". You did have obvious plans to get BoC involved to deal with TEst (which shows how hilariously bad you guys are at planning).

You guys can do whatever you want, fight as hard as you want, but stop trying to make it seem like this war is completely unjustified. Your war was sloppy and only served to make more enemies than friends, and now in the hour of vengeance you want to play the victim card. Please. This is a war, grow a pair and fight instead of whining all over the forums.

Also, it might do you guys good to read over those logs again and rethink your strategy here.

Edited by SAI-40
  • Upvote 1

59a.gif