Recognition of Hostilities

Hansarius

Jesus, how did I get myself involved in this mess of fun?

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

We were involved in the war preparations for the last war, no !@#$. Discussing various hypotheticals and scenarios that could play out. What exactly is wrong with this?

"They claim we are guilty of plotting to neutralize any alliance who oppose us. 
Yet neither UPN or DEIC has done any such thing."

Thanks for confirming Hans lied to us in this thread :)
  • Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

We were involved in the war preparations for the last war, no !@#$. Discussing various hypotheticals and scenarios that could play out. What exactly is wrong with this?

OH MAN. Someone call 911. Saru stepped in the bear trap again!

q8nfyvc.gif

Jesus, how did I get myself involved in this mess of fun?

I'm too lazy to read all those logs, but I did see your name. So I'll just safely assume that the TAC war was all your fault. :P Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Isn't that what you rolled TAC for? Discussing hypotheticals and scenarios? !@#$ brilliant.

Edited by Shellhound

uHQTKq6.png

Shitposting troll brigade out in full force tonight. As if repeating the same argument makes it any more credible.  :lol:

"They claim we are guilty of plotting to neutralize any alliance who oppose us. 
Yet neither UPN or DEIC has done any such thing."

Thanks for confirming Hans lied to us in this thread :)

His point was that we have not actively planned to roll anyone based on purely political considerations. i.e Taking down TAC for their number 1 spot, as rumoured by some, was never the motivation on our part. However to compare that to discussions of various alliances entering the war we have committed to is absurd. We rolled in the last war to support our allies, and did all we could.

We admitted that we made some mistakes in hindsight, and reached out to build bridges. Just to be outright lied by you all.

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

See below:

-snip-The key and underlying point of my proposition is that the pre-emptive strike was reactive to TAC's plotting and had valid justification -- is that something you ultimately disagree with? 

-snip-

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

His point was that we have not actively planned to roll anyone based on purely political considerations. i.e Taking down TAC for their number 1 spot, as rumoured by some, was never the motivation on our part. However to compare that to discussions of various alliances entering the war we have committed to is absurd. We rolled in the last war to support our allies, and did all we could.

We admitted that we made some mistakes in hindsight, and reached out to build bridges. Just to be outright lied by you all.

Building bridges?

[2014-12-02T19:35:21-0700] <@underaway> Unless you're saying you are going to roll us or something
[2014-12-02T19:35:27-0700] <@underaway> but let's face it
[2014-12-02T19:35:31-0700] <@underaway> you can't and won't

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

So let me get this straight, someone (not naming names) breaks OpSec that a coalition formed to attack you, and magically the next day you start "reaching out to make ammends" and you expect people to take it as genuine?

As far as lying, you were never lied to. You never simply asked the right question. Had you, you may have had an aha moment.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

I made this last war, never thought I'd actually get to use it.

TXJxJbV.jpg

• Upvote 5

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

2014-10-23

16:31 underlordgc: FF refused to be gov so long as PPC exists?

16:31 underlordgc: also ni431

16:31 Hereno: he knows he has a bad reputation and he doesn't want to take the fall when you guys inevitably win

16:31 underlordgc: congrats, you get to relay this to your gov tongue.gif

16:31 underlordgc: lol

16:31 Hereno: if it wasn't for him and i, you guys would be being attacked as of a week ago

16:32 underlordgc: Hmm

16:32 underlordgc: wait

16:32 underlordgc: FF dosn't think TAC can win a war?

16:32 Hereno: he knows they can't because he's not an idiot

16:32 Hereno: they have jack !@#$

16:32 underlordgc: eh, coulda fooled me

16:32 underlordgc: btw hans

16:32 underlordgc: I need 50k

16:32 Hereno: they have themselves, TSG who are useless, and then two know-nothings on the second page

16:32 underlordgc: will get 6th city and can fight Phimney and adama easier

16:32 Hereno: one of which got dropped like a hot potato when the bloc came to fruition

16:32 underlordgc: no

16:33 underlordgc: TEst is the strongest per soize

16:33 underlordgc: well

16:33 underlordgc: maybe

16:33 Hereno: test is barely even alive

16:33 underlordgc: Half their members left

16:33 underlordgc: I suppose it waits to be seen

16:33 Hereno: you have the 2-4 alliances and SK/Guardian are playing it safe, which is good because you're on the top

16:33 underlordgc: If TEst can pack the punch per nation or it's dead

16:34 underlordgc: Eh

16:34 underlordgc: We need to have II dow us

16:34 underlordgc: still protected by SK for two more weeks

16:34 Hereno: tbh they'll prolly just MDoAP them after the time is up

16:35 Hereno: SK might already be gone

16:35 Hereno: which is a shame because they're smarter than to play with TAC

16:35 Hereno: it might actually be your guys' best bet to just act on what you have and smash TAC now like you were planning

16:36 Hereno: ghost provides the misinformation of the slow-down

16:36 Hereno: kick him the !@#$ out, revamp up, and smack them

16:36 Hereno: you can disable TAC entirely in one good blitz with 3 alliances

16:36 Hereno: that's their best alliance

16:37 underlordgc: Ghost is still in EoS?

16:37 Casey: We can start and end in a successful blitz

16:37 Casey: Yeah, I didn't get around kicking him yet

16:37 underlordgc: lol

16:37 underlordgc: Well

16:37 underlordgc: Our buildup gave a time of saterday

16:38 underlordgc: I figured if you dowed Friday, by the time we were countered we'd be okay

16:38 Hereno: they think you're rolling on saturday?

16:38 underlordgc: idk

16:38 underlordgc: I assumed EoS was dowing today or tommorow

16:38 hansarius: Tomorrow

16:38 Hereno: don't send EoS in alone

16:38 underlordgc: well, today EST, not servertime tongue.gif

16:39 Hereno: i got all pissy with casey about this earlier

16:39 underlordgc: ah

16:39 Hereno: hit them to end them

16:39 hansarius: I think VoC should go in with them

16:39 underlordgc: So that's why he chaged his attitude

16:39 Hereno: no, all of you go in with them

16:39 Hereno: every single member of the bloc

16:39 underlordgc: BoC stays out

16:39 Hereno: completely disable TAC

16:39 Hereno: once you get them down, they're down for the rest of the war

16:39 hansarius: I dunno

16:40 underlordgc: BoC is more useful to fill any gaps after TSG and TEst roll in

16:40 hansarius: Even if we do disable TAC it would be good to have someone to counter the others when they counter

16:41 Hereno: who are you guys allied to outside the bloc?

16:41 Casey: TSG isn't militarized yet 

16:41 underlordgc: If need be, I can switch to EoS and join them in the initial dec or something tongue.gif

16:41 Hereno: TSG doesn't even matter. Their leader is an idiot who can't control his members

16:42 hansarius: No >_>

16:42 underlordgc: lol

16:42 underlordgc: Hey, I'm the only one ofUPN or EoS that has 6 cities

16:42 hansarius: II what are they like?

16:42 Hereno: literally the biggest and really, the only threat to you guys, if you smack down TAC, is SK

16:42 hansarius: it's because you're a spammer tongue.gif

16:42 underlordgc: II is led by ex-Spartans

16:42 Hereno: II seem competent but they don't know the game very well

16:42 underlordgc: well

16:43 underlordgc: w/e the spartan AA was calld

16:43 Hereno: lacedaemon

16:43 underlordgc: yea

16:43 Hereno: they're competent then; that's TOP from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways)

16:43 Hereno: + sparta, yeah

16:43 underlordgc: err

16:43 Hereno: although yeru is in SK

16:43 underlordgc: I think the members split

16:43 underlordgc: AFAIK only milton and olly are from lace

16:44 hansarius: I don't think SK will involve themselves, definitely if we do an all out on TAC and crush them

16:44 Hereno: the plan you guys had was probably the best way to go insofar as you want to hit them before they bloc up

16:44 hansarius: definitely not*

16:45 underlordgc: SK will have no choice if we dec II

16:46 underlordgc: Anyways, as much as I'd love to rape ragnar again, pulkling in SK isn't a great idea

16:46 underlordgc: Especially since Guardian would join the frey

16:46 Hereno: i'm hoping hans is right and that SK would just stay out

16:47 underlordgc: I wouldn't count on it

16:47 underlordgc: We should be prepared for a counter dec from SK and Guardian

16:47 hansarius: They will if we make a good show on our first strike

16:47 Hereno: if sk and guardian are lost to the other side then you lose anyway

16:48 underlordgc: not officially allied (paperless bastards) but only an idiot can ignore their obviousnfreindship

16:48 underlordgc: lol

16:48 underlordgc: Guardian is a shell

16:48 underlordgc: maybe

16:48 Hereno: guardian and sk are probably the most efficient alliances in the game atm

16:48 underlordgc: To much changhe since Alpha

16:49 underlordgc: SK has a high Score, yes

16:49 underlordgc: *Avg score

16:49 hansarius: With pre in charge, Guardian is much more of a threat than they were in alpha

16:49 underlordgc: also atzuya is in guardian

16:49 Hereno: we are efficient but our average score is low

16:49 underlordgc: lol precum

16:49 underlordgc: "we"

16:49 Hereno: i'm talking about economic know-how and ability to do !@#$ with those nations

16:49 underlordgc: are you joining the war?

16:49 Hereno: we meaning SOCINT

16:49 Hereno: it's an example

16:50 underlordgc: aww

16:50 underlordgc: boring sad.gif

16:50 hansarius: Anyway, if we take out TAC early we will osstensibly have the upper hand and that will probably keep SK and Guardian out.

16:51 hansarius: SK don't like us much, but I don't think they'll come after us until they are confident enough to actually deal with us

I am not sure what yo are trying to prove with these logs?

Those are indeed logs of tC talking about the war with TAC,  1 or 2 days prior to the war started.

A war which started when EoS informed the rest of us that a coalition was being made to take us out, something that was going to happen sooner rather than later.

A fear I believe current events show wasn't entirely without basis.

“Be your friend’s true friend.
Return gift for gift.
Repay laughter with laughter again
but betrayal with treachery.”

Hávamál

Building bridges?

[2014-12-02T19:35:21-0700] <@underaway> Unless you're saying you are going to roll us or something
[2014-12-02T19:35:27-0700] <@underaway> but let's face it
[2014-12-02T19:35:31-0700] <@underaway> you can't and won't

If we're in the business of posting logs, perhaps I should post all the logs of us coming to you in an attempt to sort things out, and you guys just repeating "yeah everything is great, we have no hard feelings against you" line, over and over again.

See below:

-snip-The key and underlying point of my proposition is that the pre-emptive strike was reactive to TAC's plotting and had valid justification -- is that something you ultimately disagree with? 

-snip-

There's a distinction between a log that's clearly talking about the war that's going to go down, and considering potential allies who may enter, and what we would do in that case. Than proactively making aggressive plans to roll someone, without any provocation. 

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Not sure if you are actually being serious.  :lol:

No need to insult your own membership as being inferior.  I know UPN and DEIC like to give loads of aid to the uppers in gov and little to the lower membership, but this is still beneath you Rob. 

You thought you could get away with a curbstomp on TAC.  You failed and now you are crying like you are some kind of martyr.  But, wait, it was defensive in nature when you attacked TAC, right?  :lol:

• Upvote 1

So let me get this straight, someone (not naming names) breaks OpSec that a coalition formed to attack you, and magically the next day you start "reaching out to make ammends" and you expect people to take it as genuine?

As far as lying, you were never lied to. You never simply asked the right question. Had you, you may have had an aha moment.

We reached out immediately after the war. We were fed the "it's alright, we have no hard feelings" lines for many weeks. 

"building bridges" best part. You mean you tried rebuilding the bridge after you realized what was going on? That's not building bridges that's saving your own ass you coward.

Except those attempts weren't made in the last few days. They were made long before, where Rose is concerned.

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

If we're in the business of posting logs, perhaps I should post all the logs of us coming to you in an attempt to sort things out, and you guys just repeating "yeah everything is great, we have no hard feelings against you" line, over and over again.

What exactly did you expect? Did you want someone to tell you that we're going to war with your alliance? You're not stupid, at least I don't fully believe you are, if you really expected that then I'm not exactly sure what to tell you.

uHQTKq6.png

I am not sure what yo are trying to prove with these logs?

Those are indeed logs of tC talking about the war with TAC,  1 or 2 days prior to the war started.

A war which started when EoS informed the rest of us that a coalition was being made to take us out, something that was going to happen sooner rather than later.

A fear I believe current events show wasn't entirely without basis.

Except that the coalition that formed for this, is not the coalition you are looking for. This coalition formed in direct response to the action of you and your allies in the TAC war.

Lac6F2w.jpg

• Upvote 2

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

We reached out immediately after the war. We were fed the "it's alright, we have no hard feelings" lines for many weeks. 

Except those attempts weren't made in the last few days. They were made long before, where Rose is concerned.

The planning started before the war ended baby. Did you not find it funny that the same night TAC announced on the radio show that they weren't going to ask for peace that they went out and asked for peace? That's the night you can track this back to. Because you're no longer confident that you're going to win is no reason to start talking about diplomacy, that should've happened before you went to war the first time.

Edited by Shellhound

uHQTKq6.png

There's a distinction between a log that's clearly talking about the war that's going to go down, and considering potential allies who may enter, and what we would do in that case. Than proactively making aggressive plans to roll someone, without any provocation. 

Post those logs, just make sure to put the date of it being recent - confirming it was because you had heard rumors and wanted to get close now that you weren't in such a great position.

And considering allies that enter is one thing, insulting them is another:

05:31 Hans|UPN|Away: We turned SK into glass and they still behaved like they were king of the world

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

What exactly did you expect? Did you want someone to tell you that we're going to war with your alliance? You're not stupid, at least I don't fully believe you are, if you really expected that then I'm not exactly sure what to tell you.

The planning started before the war ended baby. Did you not find it funny that the same night TAC announced on the radio show that they weren't going to ask for peace that they went out and asked for peace? That's the night you can track this back to. Because your no longer confident that you're going to win is no reason to start talking about diplomacy, that should've happened before you went to war the first time.

That much has been already made clear. But you could at least be honest about your feelings about the whole thing, as opposed to outright lying and pretending that everything is fine and the grudges have been let go -- and then painting us to be this "evil, dogmatic and manipulative" force of Orbis. 

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

That much has been already made clear. But you could at least be honest about your feelings about the whole thing, as opposed to outright lying and pretending that everything is fine and the grudges have been let go -- and then painting us to be this "evil, dogmatic and manipulative" force of Orbis. 

Aww, saru I'm sorry. Next time we plan to go to war with you I'll make sure that our intentions are clear from the get go and you have plenty of time to prepare.

29-Camron-NP.gif

c'mon son

Edited by Shellhound
  • Upvote 1

uHQTKq6.png