Recognition of Hostilities

Hansarius

Considering I'm probably older then you and that I've been playing nation sim games since before 2008. No. You declare war on a nation wait for a response then attack. Or you attempt to make settlements and peace accords. Your coalition made no such efforts. And if the alliance attacks you after you made those attempts then you can mark them as evil. But you are two alliance evil for aiding an ally, and this incidents you bring up. One was carried out by a rogue nation. TC nor the individual alliances discussed any such plans. We have just been minding our own business attempting to build. You are the war mongers and aggressors here, not us. And I'm the one who doesn't understand what's going?

History is written by the winner I guess.

You know nothing of the war it seems. This war is not meant to settle a dispute. It is to get even. There is no need for diplomacy and soft talk.

Yes, we are the aggressors, can't say the same about war mongers. 

BoC hasn't really suffered as much as the other alliances in your bloc. There is no concentrated hatred towards you. So really, stop whining.

• Upvote 1

Blood of a king. Heart of a lion.

-snip-

So, if EoS was calling the shots, I assume you are saying that EoS gov was in agreement with the war with TAC then? I mean, you guys claim that Casey went full on dictator or some shit but if that were the case I'm sure you would have said Casey, correct? Keep your narrative straight. Also, if you truly think anyone in TC would think of their allies as "meatshield" or think a single alliance leads it, it is probably best that you joined that band of misfits and rouges.  Perhaps if you had acted out your duties as a minister you would know better.

I'll say this much, I've been playing Nation Sims for years now. No one ever truly wins, you just beat each other up, get bored, then do it again in 6 months to a year.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

So, if EoS was calling the shots, I assume you are saying that EoS gov was in agreement with the war with TAC then? I mean, you guys claim that Casey went full on dictator or some !@#$ but if that were the case I'm sure you would have said Casey, correct? Keep your narrative straight. Also, if you truly think anyone in TC would think of their allies as "meatshield" or think a single alliance leads it, it is probably best that you joined that band of misfits and rouges.  Perhaps if you had acted out your duties as a minister you would know better.

I'll say this much, I've been playing Nation Sims for years now. No one ever truly wins, you just beat each other up, get bored, then do it again in 6 months to a year.

I'm pretty sure that we were all in agreement to hit TAC. Cyradis was pretty hungry for a war, JHH seemed rather interested. So you're saying that no one in TC is a meatshield, but I'm pretty sure you just called EoS a band of misfits and rouges, now that doesn't sound too equal, sounds almost like you're berating your former bloc mate.

Also, if you can't win a nation sim, then why are you here? Why are you in gov? If you can't win nation-sim, why should you care what happens to UPN?

I'm pretty sure that we were all in agreement to hit TAC. Cyradis was pretty hungry for a war, JHH seemed rather interested. So you're saying that no one in TC is a meatshield, but I'm pretty sure you just called EoS a band of misfits and rouges, now that doesn't sound too equal, sounds almost like you're berating your former bloc mate.

Also, if you can't win a nation sim, then why are you here? Why are you in gov? If you can't win nation-sim, why should you care what happens to UPN?

Redacted due to own self interests.

Edited by Shellhound

uHQTKq6.png

This might come as a shock to you, but just because you can't win, doesn't mean it isn't worth "playing".

So what is your plan for "winning"? Bore us to death or suffocate us in bullshit? Why do you care if UPN wants to be here?

Considering I'm probably older then you and that I've been playing nation sim games since before 2008. No. You declare war on a nation wait for a response then attack. Or you attempt to make settlements and peace accords. Your coalition made no such efforts. And if the alliance attacks you after you made those attempts then you can mark them as evil. But you are calling two alliances evil for aiding an ally, and this incidents you bring up. One was carried out by a rogue nation. TC nor the individual alliances discussed any such plans. We have just been minding our own business attempting to build. You are the war mongers and aggressors here, not us. And I'm the one who doesn't understand what's going?

I love when people start throwing around age and how long they've played. I bet you'll be surprised at the amount of people in Guardian who are older than you Livius.

As for playing nation sims since before 2008, which sims? I as well have been around for such an extent. The difference between your viewpoint and mine is that I obviously am aware of game mechanics involving war. Were you playing Nation States? You know, the game that has no war and you write angry letters back and forth?

Every world like Orbis has mechanics and laws that dictate how you proceed. Those who understand those laws, mechanics, and restrictions, are able to take those into account when planning. Now, I now for a fact that members of UPN and DEIC were aware a war was coming. Even if they weren't positive of who was coming against them, they had a good idea. They knew it was inbound soon because of those they guessed coming at them started building up.

The fact that you, a founder of BoC, were clueless to this says two things. 1) You're clueless, and 2) The Brotherhood of the Clouds would be better off with you not involved in government.

Now I say, good day.

• Upvote 3

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

it is probably best that you joined that band of misfits and rouges [called Rose].

Is that better for you Mr. I-cannot-understand-context?

The best games have no outright objective, they let you choose your own. As such is everything, if you are unable to set for yourself a goal, your time here will be boring and unpleasant.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Both sides should take a chill pill and calm the blipping hell down. Calling names won't get you anywhere, and so does belittling others. Your street cred in another place has no meaning here. I've played doll house as a princess since twenty years ago, does that mean I'm the highest royalty here? lolno.

If BoC wanted to talk it out peacefully, I'm pretty sure they can worm their way out of this war on the basis that they weren't really present in the previous war and they'd get away with little damage. But eh

As for Shellhound, go to bed

UedhRvY.png

Both sides should take a chill pill and calm the blipping hell down. Calling names won't get you anywhere, and so does belittling others. Your street cred in another place has no meaning here. I've played doll house as a princess since twenty years ago, does that mean I'm the highest royalty here? lolno.

If BoC wanted to talk it out peacefully, I'm pretty sure they can worm their way out of this war on the basis that they weren't really present in the previous war and they'd get away with little damage. But eh

As for Shellhound, go to bed

To be fair, I suspect that if... I dont know... a BoC government official were to stop by TEst channels and ask what we wanted...

Nah. Thats crazy.  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

To be fair, I suspect that if... I dont know... a BoC government official were to stop by TEst channels and ask what we wanted...

Nah. Thats crazy.  :rolleyes:

It's the Truffle Shuffle. If BoC wants peace, they gotta do the Truffle Shuffle.

tumblr_lk9yyuhbjC1qgmgjuo1_500.gif

• Upvote 1

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

Considering I'm probably older then you and that I've been playing nation sim games since before 2008. No. You declare war on a nation wait for a response then attack. Or you attempt to make settlements and peace accords. Your coalition made no such efforts. 

Did you know when we asked for peace in the last war, TAC was told to "give it about a week."  And you know what we did, we just sat there and took our pounding for a week, trying to make the best of an honestly desperate situation.  We wanted peace, and we were denied it, I guess until TC decided that we had taken sufficient damage to not be a threat anymore.  I can't speak for anybody but myself, but its clear that peace wasn't viable for us until we were hurt enough for your bloc's liking, and that personally grated on me.  

As for your alliance and why it was attacked, although Rose is not at war with BoC, your alliance is a signatory to The Covenant, which means by Article 2, you are obligated to defend your allies from an aggressive war, of which this is, so there was no way you were staying out of this one.  I'm sorry you did not know it was coming (honestly, you should have the moment TC denied us peace), but it wasn't a secret by this point.  Either your allies didn't share crucial intelligence, or you did not prepare well enough, or you didn't play the game of politics well and try and cozy up to the right people.

I can't say best of luck to you, because I want TEst to win, but I hope you get your conflict settled amiably, and next time, your alliance and mine can be one the same side.

• Upvote 6

Did you know when we asked for peace in the last war, TAC was told to "give it about a week."  And you know what we did, we just sat there and took our pounding for a week, trying to make the best of an honestly desperate situation.  We wanted peace, and we were denied it, I guess until TC decided that we had taken sufficient damage to not be a threat anymore.  I can't speak for anybody but myself, but its clear that peace wasn't viable for us until we were hurt enough for your bloc's liking, and that personally grated on me.  

As for your alliance and why it was attacked, although Rose is not at war with BoC, your alliance is a signatory to The Covenant, which means by Article 2, you are obligated to defend your allies from an aggressive war, of which this is, so there was no way you were staying out of this one.  I'm sorry you did not know it was coming (honestly, you should have the moment TC denied us peace), but it wasn't a secret by this point.  Either your allies didn't share crucial intelligence, or you did not prepare well enough, or you didn't play the game of politics well and try and cozy up to the right people.

I can't say best of luck to you, because I want TEst to win, but I hope you get your conflict settled amiably, and next time, your alliance and mine can be one the same side.

So much this, if you have an issue with not knowing that the war was coming go and speak to your allies; because they did know.

uHQTKq6.png

Considering I'm probably older then you and that I've been playing nation sim games since before 2008. No. You declare war on a nation wait for a response then attack. Or you attempt to make settlements and peace accords. Your coalition made no such efforts. And if the alliance attacks you after you made those attempts then you can mark them as evil. But you are calling two alliances evil for aiding an ally, and this incidents you bring up. One was carried out by a rogue nation. TC nor the individual alliances discussed any such plans. We have just been minding our own business attempting to build. You are the war mongers and aggressors here, not us. And I'm the one who doesn't understand what's going?

Not that I care to get into an epeen contest with you, I'm probably older than you think, maybe even older than you, and I've been playing war-sim games since 2006.  I hardly doubt you have been playing war sims since 2008.  You wouldn't be saying the things you are if you were experienced.  And if you were in TC when they attacked TAC then pot meet kettle.  I still laugh at how TC tried to act like it was a defensive war they launched on TAC.  No one bought it and now here we stand, you are getting what you deserve.

Lol, declare war and then wait for a response?  That's hilarious bro.  I feel bad for you though because as you sit there surprised by the attack when TC's leaders were all funneling large amounts of bank aid into their nations as they knew an attack was imminent.  Blame those who didn't help you with their large resource pool but instead propped up their own nations.  In any case, you saw the markets.  Anyone even remotely active could tell something was up.

• Upvote 2

Fun thing about history in places like this. it's written down while it happens, by who is involved as well as spectators, and doesn't leave. If we're around Orbis years from we will be able to look back and see these posts if one so wished and draw our own opinions on what happened. History isn't only written by the victors here, but also the losers and middle ground so act accordingly in victory and defeat. Everyone loses at some point, when that day comes for me, I hope I carry myself better than many of our current enemies of war have.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif