Recognition of Hostilities

Hansarius

That much has been already made clear. But you could at least be honest about your feelings about the whole thing, as opposed to outright lying and pretending that everything is fine and the grudges have been let go -- and then painting us to be this "evil, dogmatic and manipulative" force of Orbis. 

Not hard to paint you when you jump in the bucket.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Post those logs, just make sure to put the date of it being recent - confirming it was because you had heard rumors and wanted to get close now that you weren't in such a great position.

And considering allies that enter is one thing, insulting them is another:

05:31 Hans|UPN|Away: We turned SK into glass and they still behaved like they were king of the world

Isn't it you folks that preach about not bringing shit like that from past rounds into the new rounds? He made a passing comment of what happened in the last round, and you are really going to use it to illustrate your point here?  :lol:

Also let's not pretend that you had no contact with UPN before me. As far as I know you had a good dialogue with Hans, and repeatedly told him that the grudges were buried. So at least own up to your own dishonesty -- and call it 'politics'.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

That much has been already made clear. But you could at least be honest about your feelings about the whole thing, as opposed to outright lying and pretending that everything is fine and the grudges have been let go -- and then painting us to be this "evil, dogmatic and manipulative" force of Orbis. 

Stop crying and take it like a man.  It's unbecoming of you Rob.  You thought you could get away with thoughtless aggression and now you are paying the price.  Deal with it.

• Upvote 2

Stop crying and take it like a man.  It's unbecoming of you Rob.  You thought you could get away with thoughtless aggression and now you are paying the price.  Deal with it.

Thoughtless aggression? I've stated many times that the last war has been a net-loss for us, and said that a limited war at this stage of the game wouldn't work out. And the only reason I ever had for letting the war stop within a week was that I felt like if we continued it, we would drive players away from this game, and that was never our intention.

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Isn't it you folks that preach about not bringing !@#$ like that from past rounds into the new rounds? He made a passing comment of what happened in the last round, and you are really going to use it to illustrate your point here?  :lol:

Also let's not pretend that you had no contact with UPN before me. As far as I know you had a good dialogue with Hans, and repeatedly told him that the grudges were buried. So at least own up to your own dishonesty -- and call it 'politics'.

Like I've already said, why in the hell would an alliance let you think they're still mad and ready to roll you? You guys might be so incompetent to do something like that but not everyone else is.

Thoughtless aggression? I've stated many times that the last war has been a net-loss for us, and said that a limited war at this stage of the game wouldn't work out. And the only reason I ever had for letting the war stop within a week was that I felt like if we continued it, we would drive players away from this game, and that was never our intention.

hmm, your players maybe. I remember quite a bit of that going on within TC. Don't pretend as if you did it in the best interest of Rose. Your own leader talked about destroying Rose, so !@#$ing lol.

Edited by Shellhound

uHQTKq6.png

Isn't it you folks that preach about not bringing !@#$ like that from past rounds into the new rounds? He made a passing comment of what happened in the last round, and you are really going to use it to illustrate your point here?  :lol:

As Shellhound has already said, what do you expect me to say? 

Hans: Hey Pub how's it going?

Pubstomper: Pretty good, just planning a war against you. Yourself?

• Upvote 1

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Like I've already said, why in the hell would an alliance let you think they're still mad and ready to roll you? You guys might be so incompetent to do something like that but not everyone else is.

There's a massive difference between diplomatic/tactile and outright lying to someone. The two aren't necessarily mutually inclusive. And you could of still accomplished your agenda, without the dishonesty on your part.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

o/ hail hydra

may this be a fun fight. i hope children cry at night.

villages are pillaged.

women impregnated.

nations destroyed.

alliances buckled.

cheers for FUN!

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

I've stated many times that the last war has been a net-loss for us.

Oh yeah, you've suffered greatly because of the last-war. I mean, christ, you've had to sit in the number one spot with over a hundred members! It's an atrocity, I tell you!

• Upvote 2

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

Sorry, you are not this amazing humanitarian alliance you want to make yourself out to be.  You attacked TAC because you thought you could get away with it.  Now you are reaping what you've sown.

And really, for your nation, you only have to blame yourself.  You sit there with no military and then get all upset when you get rolled.  It's your fault for not bulking faster. 

There's a massive difference between diplomatic/tactile and outright lying to someone. The two aren't necessarily mutually inclusive. And you could of still accomplished your agenda, without the dishonesty on your part.

You're stretching here Robster. You know damn well that nobody would come outright and say "Oh you want to know about our coalition? Yeah, it's gonna be better this time. Just hang out a bit and see what happens."

You can try to paint this any way you want, but it's not going to work.

• Upvote 1

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

As Shellhound has already said, what do you expect me to say? 

Hans: Hey Pub how's it going?

Pubstomper: Pretty good, just planning a war against you. Yourself?

Just admit to the fact that you were dishonest, and that it was a choice. And that this dishonesty wasn't just limited to the last few days, as some others have tried to say. And you have purposely kept up the lies since the end of the last war.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Cry me a goddamn river. This is almost as pathetic as when Diabolos practically broke up with Prefontaine the other night "I considered you a shining beacon of this game, but I feel like that was a lie" Boo &#33;@#&#036;ing hoo. We're going to war with you, nut up or shut up.

• Upvote 1

uHQTKq6.png

Oh yeah, you've suffered greatly because of the last-war. I mean, christ, you've had to sit in the number one spot with over a hundred members! It's an atrocity, I tell you!

Again you're smarter than this, and realise that there is more to power than your alliances stats. Stats can only do so much when you are increasingly isolated. We believed that this was coming -- we just hoped that it wouldn't be so soon, both for our sake and primarily for the game.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Again you're smarter than this, and realise that there is more to power than your alliances stats. Stats can only do so much when you are increasingly isolated. We believed that this was coming -- we just hoped that it wouldn't be so soon, both for our sake and primarily for the game.

Well yes, it never would have came if you hadn't declared on TAC. Because your bloc made an incompetent political choice influenced by one of the most incompetent leaders is your own fault.

uHQTKq6.png

Just admit to the fact that you were dishonest, and that it was a choice. And that this dishonesty wasn't just limited to the last few days, as some others have tried to say. And you have purposely kept up the lies since the end of the last war.

From the time this planning started I have not outright been telling you obvious opinions, and for obvious reasons - so yes I suppose I haven't been completely direct with expressing my true intentions. Exactly this already stated:

The planning started before the war ended baby. Did you not find it funny that the same night TAC announced on the radio show that they weren't going to ask for peace that they went out and asked for peace? That's the night you can track this back to. Because you're no longer confident that you're going to win is no reason to start talking about diplomacy, that should've happened before you went to war the first time.

Saru, in regards to you guys trying to play the victim, lets talk about how I approached you guys about peace that night and all three alliances said "Give it a week, then we will revisit the topic". Please continue trying to make yourself out to be on some moral high ground, I'll dance with you. 

Edited by Pubstomper

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

hmm, your players maybe. I remember quite a bit of that going on within TC. Don't pretend as if you did it in the best interest of Rose. Your own leader talked about destroying Rose, so !@#$ lol.

Sorry, you are not this amazing humanitarian alliance you want to make yourself out to be.  You attacked TAC because you thought you could get away with it.  Now you are reaping what you've sown.

And really, for your nation, you only have to blame yourself.  You sit there with no military and then get all upset when you get rolled.  It's your fault for not bulking faster. 

We are not pretending we did anything for the interests of Rose. But we did have considerations for the interests of the game as a whole.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

I am not sure what yo are trying to prove with these logs?

Those are indeed logs of tC talking about the war with TAC,  1 or 2 days prior to the war started.

A war which started when EoS informed the rest of us that a coalition was being made to take us out, something that was going to happen sooner rather than later.

A fear I believe current events show wasn't entirely without basis.

You knew damn well there wasn't a coalition to take you out, certainly not one that was in any way credible. And trying to pretend SK - Guardian - TAC - is a coalition you thought was forming to roll you, when you made it clear at the time that you knew it wasn't, is some pretty intricate mental gymnastics.

05:30 Casey: Surprisingly, SK and Guardian aren't too fond of TAC, at least from TAC's prospective

05:30 Casey: (01:40:32 PM) Pubstomper: at least thats how it feels.

05:30 Casey: (01:40:16 PM) Pubstomper: Still isnt really

05:30 Casey: (01:40:25 PM) Pubstomper: SK and Guardian view us as kids still

05:30 Casey: (01:40:32 PM) Pubstomper: at least thats how it feels.

05:30 Hans|UPN|Away: That's because they're arrogant snobs

(10:23:23 PM) Hereno: they had me in the talks trying to get me against you guys

(10:23:28 PM) Casey: Really?

(10:23:29 PM) Casey: !@#$

(10:23:35 PM) Hereno: guardian and SK aren't very gung-ho about the idea

(10:23:38 PM) Hereno: and Atlas is !@#$ stupid

16:32 Hereno: they have themselves, TSG who are useless, and then two know-nothings on the second page

16:32 underlordgc: will get 6th city and can fight Phimney and adama easier

16:32 Hereno: one of which got dropped like a hot potato when the bloc came to fruition

16:32 underlordgc: no

16:33 underlordgc: TEst is the strongest per soize

16:33 underlordgc: well

16:33 underlordgc: maybe

16:33 Hereno: test is barely even alive

16:33 underlordgc: Half their members left[

16:33 underlordgc: I suppose it waits to be seen

16:33 Hereno: you have the 2-4 alliances and SK/Guardian are playing it safe, which is good because you're on the top

(10:36:32 PM) Hereno: no, prefontaine already knows

(10:36:44 PM) Casey: I'm sure SK must know too

(10:36:46 PM) Hereno: they tried to get SK and Guardian on board and they said no because they saw what i did

10:36:48 PM) Hereno: that it was !@#$ stupid

wF9Bjre.gif

Lol wait... War which stirs up activity, increases the market, creates drama and politics, is bad for the game?

Well !@#$ son, I've been playing these games wrong all along...

There's obviously a short term spike in activity, and the last few days have been interesting, and coming weeks will be fun I am sure. However I believe all in all, this will be bad for the game long term.

Like I said, your interests and yours alone.

Why else would we attack them for a few days and then stop, when we had them in a vulnerable position? That would make no sense from a perspective of considering purely practical utility. I know that for UPN, thinking about the games long term future was a massive consideration.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

There's obviously a short term spike in activity, and the last few days have been interesting, and coming weeks will be fun I am sure. However I believe all in all, this will be bad for the game long term.

Why else would we attack them for a few days and then stop, when we had them in a vulnerable position? That would make no sense from a perspective of considering purely practical utility. I know that for UPN, thinking about the games long term future was a massive consideration.

Bad for UPN, possibly. But bad for the game? Not in the least.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Their coalition is filled with corrupted minds, they do not listen to logic and reason.

"Hey I see you have loan titled war loan approved", Yeah dumb-ass, it's because you're planning a war against us. 

Well we obviously knew that &#33;@#&#036;ing genius, we pointed out how goddamn dumb you are for it.

uHQTKq6.png