Recognition of Hostilities

Hansarius

You did have obvious plans to get BoC involved to deal with TEst (which shows how hilariously bad you guys are at planning).

How does it show that? Because we thought TEst wouldn't stand around and watch TAC burn?

stop trying to make it seem like this war is completely unjustified

My problem is that the same people who !@#$ed about our war with TAC are doing the same thing themselves. 

I hope you're enjoying your chance to "rape ragnar again". 

I can't, he's out of my range.  :(

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

How does it show that? Because we thought TEst wouldn't stand around and watch TAC burn?

How doesn't it? First, it literally states in the logs that you were keeping BoC out so that they could deal with TSG and TEst, and second, thinking that BoC could handle TEst and TSG is laughable.

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

I see it like this, UPN and friends launched a war and won.  The losers are now getting their revenge after having worked hard to assemble a coalition of alliances to do it.

When the war is over, the slate is clear and we'll continue on with politics and war. 

Edited by Aisha Greyjoy

Duke of House Greyjoy

The losers are now getting their revenge after having worked hard to assemble a coalition of alliances to do it.

Hey now, I didn't lose that war. Rose has members of EoS just like UPN does.

Edited by John Henry Holliday
  • Upvote 3

Empire of Spades

Rose

Guardian

Rose
Minister of War
"I'm your huckleberry"

I see it like this, UPN and friends launched a war and won.  The losers are now getting their revenge after having worked hard to assemble a coalition of alliances to do it.

Well to be honest, I wouldn't even say that the first war was really won by anyone. It was more of a stalemate, and if anyone actually benefited from it, chances are it wasn't by to much.

Well to be honest, I wouldn't even say that the first war was really won by anyone. It was more of a stalemate, and if anyone actually benefited from it, chances are it wasn't by to much.

In terms of damage done TC def. won that war. In terms of PR, which is arguably one of the most defining terms of a clear victory, TC def. lost that imo.

uHQTKq6.png

Since when we're we supposed to counter TEst and TSG we were in no position to do so during that war we were there for a different reason. we really would have rather not went in which is what ended up happening. So don't go saying shit you don't even know about as everyone loves to say during the war we were just there

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

Liljohn does not speak for the government of BoC. An official response will be issued this evening. We sincerely apologize for the lack of class and grammar displayed.

• Upvote 3

bwjfk.jpg

The Realm of Wyldwood

Member of the Brotherhood of the Clouds

Liljohn does not speak for the government of BoC. An official response will be issued this evening. We sincerely apologize for the lack of class and grammar displayed.

Rule number one of being in an alliance: Shit on each other and yell at each other in private. In public, you should have nothing short of closed ranks at all times. Closed ranks. Closed ranks. Closed ranks. There was a better way of doing what you just did if it should have been done at all.

Edited by Ashland
  • Upvote 2

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Since when we're we supposed to counter TEst and TSG we were in no position to do so during that war we were there for a different reason. we really would have rather not went in which is what ended up happening. So don't go saying !@#$ you don't even know about as everyone loves to say during the war we were just there

Look at the logs. It's right there man.

59a.gif

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

(Sorry for the double post, I'm on mobile.)

I just want to quote this for future reference, and so it's always here in case you edit that terrible PR away.

59a.gif

Now I remember why I quit (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). Guess Ill add pw to it.

No...don't go...

59a.gif

How doesn't it? First, it literally states in the logs that you were keeping BoC out so that they could deal with TSG and TEst, and second, thinking that BoC could handle TEst and TSG is laughable.

I said BoC should stay out until TEst and TSG countered us. Notice a lack of response by anyone else.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I said BoC should stay out until TEst and TSG countered us. Notice a lack of response by anyone else.

...and your point is?

59a.gif

...and your point is?

You did have obvious plans to get BoC involved to deal with TEst (which shows how hilariously bad you guys are at planning).

My point is that I don't see how it has anything to do "bad planning." Besides, I said TEst and TSG. Obviously most of TEst would be fighting us as they would have the initial DoW. But they didn't.

Edited by underlordgc

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Since Cyradis was so kind as to provide logs, I'm sure she has logs of a month or two before the war when Ghost told us about a coalition being formed against us. We didn't do anything though because we had no real proof, at least until Hereno gave us logs of him being invited.

We also thought II might join and they had a protectorate agreement under SK, it was canceled right before the war but was still in effect for two weeks or some !@#$. If SK joined via their protectorate agreement then Guardian, who has appeared to be BFF's with SK for over half the game now, might as well as we didn't see a reason for Guardian to stay out of what would easily be a world war in that case.

I suppose you had bad information then, there was no coalition.  If I understand correctly, the logs with Hereno were old, and neither Guardian nor SK had any kind of treaties with us, paperless or otherwise.  If talks ever did occur discussing such as thing, no one went along with us, and I'm sure the matter had long since been dropped.  Was there any attempt to communicate with our government on the validity or sincerity or age of those logs before you guys declared war?

As for II, I think the protectorate agreement that had been cancelled functioned like a MDP, not a MDoAP.  If II had declared in our defense, SK would have been under no obligation to enter the war to help II.  Outside of our direct allies, we were not going to have any SK or Guardian support, and so we got crushed.

There is most definitely a coalition now though.

You guys keep blatting about this big bad coalition that in all honesty doesn't exist.

You guys acted like dick and kings. Several alliances got mad. Now they are taking turns punching you in the mouth.

Afterwords we will all very likely go back to spamming IRC and making Hereno jokes in CAH.

• Upvote 2

q8nfyvc.gif

Saru has been the only target that has been worthwhile to fight. Cheers mate! Beer is on me this round.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

I suppose you had bad information then, there was no coalition.  If I understand correctly, the logs with Hereno were old, and neither Guardian nor SK had any kind of treaties with us, paperless or otherwise.  If talks ever did occur discussing such as thing, no one went along with us, and I'm sure the matter had long since been dropped.  Was there any attempt to communicate with our government on the validity or sincerity or age of those logs before you guys declared war?

They were, as far as we were aware, only a week old at most. And besides, why would I have wasted my time asking if the logs were real?

"me :Hey pubs, check out these logs that shows you are forming a coalition to attack us. this legit?"

"pubs: nah"

"me; lol k then, why would you lie"

And with II I figured they would DoW only one of us forcing the rest to counter declare, thus giving SK a way in.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Underlordgc ,a very simple way to look this war. It is merely their reaction to TC's action to roll TAC earlier on. I am sure you are aware.there is a reaction to every action.

Just as you have the right to feel your action in rolling TAC is justified. They have the right to believe that their reaction is justified as well. So there is no point trying to spin or protray what you guys did is right and what they are doing now isnt.

• Upvote 1

-snip-

Again, they !@#$ed about what we did then they did it themselves. 

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

They were, as far as we were aware, only a week old at most. And besides, why would I have wasted my time asking if the logs were real?

"me :Hey pubs, check out these logs that shows you are forming a coalition to attack us. this legit?"

"pubs: nah"

"me; lol k then, why would you lie"

And with II I figured they would DoW only one of us forcing the rest to counter declare, thus giving SK a way in.

it was about a month or so.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!