To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.

Adrienne

And just like that, a titan went on to rest. 

Thank you @Canbec for everything. And ofc, thank you for putting up with me. I know I can be an ass. But your service to our alliance was massive. Sincerely, thank you. A proper TKR Legend. 

Curiously awaiting to see how these new kids do, whoever they are. 

Edited by James T Kirk
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Kurdanak said:

Let it be known that I did it before it was cool.

Enjoy the rest, Canbec. Adrienne, enjoy your time as leader before the GPA coup in TKR and Rose is activated.

The neutral menace playing the long game I see. :v

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Well, even with the ups and downs, it was an honor to work alongside Canbec. I wish you truly the best in retirement.
As for Rienne and Ben - LOSERS YOU HAVE TO LEAD AGAIN!

But I do look forward to potentially working with the two of you again if it comes up <3.

• Like 1

Peace in our time

Adrienne led TKR during their toughest period, where they lost a bunch of wars, and kept them together through it all. They're a much better alliance for it, and tremedously resilient - one of pnw's historic giants with t$, Rose and more recently Eclipse.

I'm sure you'll do a great job. Congrats to the retired Canbec and condolences to the new leadership. :ph34r:

• Like 4