[DoW] Enough Was Never Enough

Canbec

"I prefer to have my pain ignore than have no pain at all. Without pain there can be no real pleasure. Without the lows, you have no way to measure the highs."

• Thanks 2

From the TI Foreign Affairs ,

Diplomat Raymond Reddington

So the tables have turned.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

30 minutes ago, RagnarBuliwyf said:

Presented without context. Pic reflects who?

No photo description available.

Me, probably lol. Just trying to live my life and play some games with my significant other when suddenly I'm slotted and the DoWs aren't even an entertaining read (minus TI's) smh.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

Carthago stole 175m deposit from one of our members and was thinking of declaring on them today over it; when they kicked us from server rather than want to discuss the issue & maybe give their former member they kicked for inactivity their money back. So since yesterday, I've had a feeling this war will turn around since the allaince on the side winning are not smart. Seems it's happening.

Don't think we'll bother with a DoW, unless effected member wants to post one explaining it. Probably will just raid them until get it back. Sometimes a side deserves to lose in a war because of reasons, this might be such a case with side which was winning. (We indirectly have ties with BK, but probably will focus on Carthago unless we're asked to hit more maybe.)

$200m stolen, with their leader claiming the member a war dodger after they kicked for just being inactive for a short time. That's not war dodging, not being able to be active 24/7 in a war they're dragging out. So when I have slots, lol. (That's just called being greedy theives, eager to rob their own members when they use them being inactive a bit in a drawn out war as an excuse to steal their bank funds. Reason to weary of using alliance banks, but most alliances probably aren't like that.)

Also it being a betrayal of trust makes it much worse than raiding, which is different. Betrayal I don't like. (Not about the money, as much as the betrayal and very petty of them to do it over such a sum. Not even that big for people playing a bit. Helping retreive it I wasn't even going to ask for any of it, all would go to the member it belongs.) If helping a member betrayed in such a way, fighting for noble purpose is more fun that just raiding.

Edited by Anarchist Empire

2 hours ago, Kyubnyan said:

So the tables have turned.

Kyub look out! We’re gonna hit CTO!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

1 hour ago, penpiko said:

This dude's reason for hitting CTO is that CTO was right, that's 69d chess out here. 

Leaked photo of Canbec writing his DoW

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 2