[DoW] Standing on Business

Lucas

6 hours ago, Sketchy said:

Hmm only just noticed this. If you are going to lie and bring Dev team related things into discussion, you should at least get your timeline straight.

The changes to updeclare ranges were proposed during Village's time, not by anyone in SIN, and were slated for implementation before being delayed by the previous war. The code was already written, the change was already approved, and the only reason it hadn't been is because Alex/Village hadn't pushed it through.

Can't say I am surprised to see Syndicate alter facts in order to fabricate grievance about things not within game politic though.

...the reason it hadn't been pushed through wasn't "it just wasn't lol", it was "We're waiting for wars to wrap up". And wars were still ongoing when it got implemented. So yeah.

Attempts at lecturing while obfuscating the actual reason given for non-implementation doesn't work.

Neither does pretending that the rest of the DoW text, which explains why t$ is involved in this war (this 'manufactured grievance' not being one of those reasons), doesn't exist.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

20 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

...the reason it hadn't been pushed through wasn't "it just wasn't lol", it was "We're waiting for wars to wrap up". And wars were still ongoing when it got implemented. So yeah.

Attempts at lecturing while obfuscating the actual reason given for non-implementation doesn't work.

Neither does pretending that the rest of the DoW text, which explains why t$ is involved in this war (this 'manufactured grievance' not being one of those reasons), doesn't exist.

You realise it was implemented almost 2 months ago right? That it was delayed for the ODOO vs Eclipse war. You claim I obfuscated the reason for it being implemented.

I didn't, it was delayed because of the war. It was supposed to be implemented after the war was finished, but as we all know, this game's development doesn't exactly move at lightning pace. It took people reminding the development team and Alex/Village to push through the changes for it to even happen.

Also it's funny you said there were "wars still ongoing" but conveniently ignored which war it was. Us vs House Stark. House Stark could have easily taken advantage of the change to build nukes at the time and do to us what we are doing to you.

You didn't bother to fact check the timeline before posting this stuff so allow me. The changes were implemented on November 14th. Singularity didn't begin building nukes until early December, almost 2 weeks later, and after our second run in with Aurora. There is a clear and very public record of our disagreements with Aurora all over RON that illuminates the timeline much clearer than your cobbled together attempt at a narrative.

Also spare me with the "It's not part of the CB" shit. It's in the post your alliance made to justify your entry. It's part of the narrative you are building. You put it there in the hopes you could bolster your argument and slander people at the same time.

And yeah, I responded to it in focus, because all of your other arguments are IC arguments about in-game things. I may not agree with most of them, but as far as I am concerned, t$ is not the focus or relevant party in this war, our beef here stems from Aurora and only Aurora.

Now stepping out of character for a moment. The game has enough problems without you trying to insinuate political narratives into the design team for your own political benefit. Many of the people in your coalition are in the design team, some of them were proponents of the change in question. I myself publicly opposed the change by the way, more than once.

I get that things get heated and people sling mud each other, but all of that is within the game context. I would think improving the game is one of the few areas of common ground most players should have and I find it rather insidious to inject politics into it. You know you don't have any actual basis for these claims rather than speculation. You personally Shiho, know me and Keegoz well enough to understand our priorities, so I'd have expected at least some level of restraint on your part on parroting this shit. If you think undermining what little development the game gets to win a few political points in a conflict is worth it, continue as is I guess.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

XLL3z4T.gif

2 hours ago, Sketchy said:

You realise it was implemented almost 2 months ago right? That it was delayed for the ODOO vs Eclipse war. You claim I obfuscated the reason for it being implemented.

I didn't, it was delayed because of the war. It was supposed to be implemented after the war was finished, but as we all know, this game's development doesn't exactly move at lightning pace. It took people reminding the development team and Alex/Village to push through the changes for it to even happen.

I'm aware that it was supposed to be done by Village, but was held up. As for the latter bit, and because it's better to clarify it right away; the thought isn't that Keegoz single handedly came up with the score change. He obviously didn't. The thought's that he pressed for it to be implemented sooner post-announcement because there was already a realization within Singularity that the next war was going to be a losing one.

3 hours ago, Sketchy said:

Also it's funny you said there were "wars still ongoing" but conveniently ignored which war it was. Us vs House Stark. House Stark could have easily taken advantage of the change to build nukes at the time and do to us what we are doing to you.

There was no advantage to be taken of because Singularity was already expecting a rolling by that point, making any infra retaining concerns moot.

You didn't bother to fact check the timeline before posting this stuff so allow me. The changes were implemented on November 14th. Singularity didn't begin building nukes until early December, almost 2 weeks later, and after our second run in with Aurora. There is a clear and very public record of our disagreements with Aurora all over RON that illuminates the timeline much clearer than your cobbled together attempt at a narrative.

The change was implemented on December 14th, two weeks after the order went out.

Also spare me with the "It's not part of the CB" shit. It's in the post your alliance made to justify your entry. It's part of the narrative you are building. You put it there in the hopes you could bolster your argument and slander people at the same time.

It's your right to think that. It's not within your purview to say what t$ is utilizing, or not, as a CB. Those were listed out at the beginning of the post, item per item.

"Singularity made it clear it wanted to roll us, made moves towards it, and we reacted accordingly" doesn't need any bolstering.

And yeah, I responded to it in focus, because all of your other arguments are IC arguments about in-game things. I may not agree with most of them, but as far as I am concerned, t$ is not the focus or relevant party in this war, our beef here stems from Aurora and only Aurora.

Noted.

Now stepping out of character for a moment. The game has enough problems without you trying to insinuate political narratives into the design team for your own political benefit. Many of the people in your coalition are in the design team, some of them were proponents of the change in question. I myself publicly opposed the change by the way, more than once.

I get that things get heated and people sling mud each other, but all of that is within the game context. I would think improving the game is one of the few areas of common ground most players should have and I find it rather insidious to inject politics into it. You know you don't have any actual basis for these claims rather than speculation. You personally Shiho, know me and Keegoz well enough to understand our priorities, so I'd have expected at least some level of restraint on your part on parroting this shit. If you think undermining what little development the game gets to win a few political points in a conflict is worth it, continue as is I guess.

My personal thought about the change itself is that I understood where it came from, and that increasing it slightly wouldn't have been a bad thing necessarily. Of course, it wasn't increased slightly because it was straight up doubled, but that's a separate matter altogether.

Improving the game is something that's easy to find support for. How to improve it, not so much. I think that this is reflected on the receptiveness of Quality of Life changes versus mechanical ones; the former tend to be met with widespread support while the latter are divisive. Part of that divisiveness has to do with the background people come from, which colors their perspective. That's simple human nature, and it'd be foolish of me to pretend that it isn't a thing.

Concerns about conflicts of interests and potential self-serving behavior is an old one. So much so that, for example, Prefontaine was sitting in his own one-man alliance when he was doing design team stuff.

Does everyone act in a self-serving manner or otherwise overreaches with the power/influence that they wield? No, and I'd be willfully lying if I made such claim.

Conversely, does everyone act in selfless manner, or at the least remove themselves from their IC context when weighing in? No, and I'd likewise be willfully lying if I were to claim that.

And with all due respect Sketchy, I never had much to do with Keegoz on a personal level. And I don't mean it in a scathing way; the closest I've had to do with him was during the TGH days while we were allied to KT, and even then we didn't talk much to each other because of our respective fields (if I recall correctly, Keegoz was FA and then Grand Master, while I was always Milcom high govt throughout). The main KT people who I spoke to then were Theo, Vince (the person who invited me to this game in the first place), Vlad and some others.

Outside of that, the second closest was when I was in Rose for the period of time Singularity still had an MDP with it, and then I had zero contact with him. I don't understand your angle here. 

And ultimately, I don't believe that it's going to impact anything game development related, as it doesn't impede said work. I'd likewise expect him to have gone into dev team stuff knowing full well that these sorts of concerns would've been aired sooner or later (if they haven't been voiced already by now), and it would surprise me if it was the case that such wasn't factored in prior to agreeing to it.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

I'm aware that it was supposed to be done by Village, but was held up. As for the latter bit, and because it's better to clarify it right away; the thought isn't that Keegoz single handedly came up with the score change. He obviously didn't. The thought's that he pressed for it to be implemented sooner post-announcement because there was already a realization within Singularity that the next war was going to be a losing one.

And since you haven't provided any evidence of this, still, other than speculation or "thoughts" as you put it, I'm going suggest you take it up with Alex. Syndicate choosing to double down on the subject is noted.

1 hour ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

he change was implemented on December 14th, two weeks after the order went out.

Alright that one I'll cop to as I was told it was November. Problem now is you have the same argument in reverse. We build nukes before the change is implemented, you argue we implemented it to our benefit, we build the nukes after the change is implemented, well you implemented it to your benefit. Which is why who advocated for the changes in the first place was pretty relevant.

Ultimately, if you are going to inject these sorts of accusations into the politics of the game without any evidence, you shouldn't be surprised by a more pointed response. Your avenue for taking up this issue is Alex, not IC war declarations.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

XLL3z4T.gif

On 1/3/2024 at 12:02 AM, George Clooney said:

Says someone who is a walking, talking meme.

You seem to have a fixation with sex.  There's good therapy out there, man.  Good luck.

Sounds like a lack of too, even makes us men alot more of a twink.

I'm sorry if I offended somebody, I mean mam, frustration does a lot to us...

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Zurda and Diestra through this frustration will be the only girl's one touch.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

• Dr Rush featured and unfeatured this topic
On 1/3/2024 at 7:22 PM, Sketchy said:

George Clooney living in the fantasy where he's the evil mastermind behind it all.

Buddy we hit all the people you are talking about. They didn't counter to save you. We spent the whole time we were fighting you building nukes and we full sent into them lmfao. Everyone in the game knew what was going to happen except you apparently lmfao.

Clearly all the other object lessons didn't sink in since you've been rolled like 400 times at this point.

Clearly you believe you have all the answers...to everything.  You used to be a bit more humble than that.  As I say, times change.

For the record, I'm MILCOM for World Task Force, not some random dude.  We were already working on a plan to come to TCM's defense when your fancy coalition hit us, and were well within our rights to demand CoA jump in immediately in our defense, and ask Aurora and RoL to do the same. Instead, an alternative plan was devised in consultation with CoA--effectively we would hold until relieved.  It meant that no one would be countering on our behalf for more or less two rounds.  Two rounds wasn't forever, perhaps we could knockout some vital military improvements along the way, and we knew that when relief came it would be well worth it. 

Not sure why you hit UPN and USN.  Seemed a bit silly.  Hitting TCM made sense because it drew us in and maybe you hoped that CoA would immediately jump in as well, and TLE made sense only because they were tied to TCM.

If you declared on SAIL first, that's vanity on your part.  You were already about to get rolled and you probably knew it.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, George Clooney said:

Clearly you believe you have all the answers...to everything.  You used to be a bit more humble than that.  As I say, times change.

For the record, I'm MILCOM for World Task Force, not some random dude.  We were already working on a plan to come to TCM's defense when your fancy coalition hit us, and were well within our rights to demand CoA jump in immediately in our defense, and ask Aurora and RoL to do the same. Instead, an alternative plan was devised in consultation with CoA--effectively we would hold until relieved.  It meant that no one would be countering on our behalf for more or less two rounds.  Two rounds wasn't forever, perhaps we could knockout some vital military improvements along the way, and we knew that when relief came it would be well worth it. 

Not sure why you hit UPN and USN.  Seemed a bit silly.  Hitting TCM made sense because it drew us in and maybe you hoped that CoA would immediately jump in as well, and TLE made sense only because they were tied to TCM.

If you declared on SAIL first, that's vanity on your part.  You were already about to get rolled and you probably knew it.

The very CB presented in this thread contradicts what you are saying.

Are you trying to argue the two conflicts are actually one conflict?

XLL3z4T.gif

9 hours ago, George Clooney said:

Oh you have a point, just not where you think it is.

If you think SAIL came in on your behalf, then I have some bad news for you.

• Haha 5
  • Downvote 2

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

6 hours ago, darkblade said:

If you think SAIL came in on your behalf, then I have some bad news for you.

It most definitely was part of a long list of reasons. We have an MDP with them you genius.

12 hours ago, Sketchy said:

The very CB presented in this thread contradicts what you are saying.

Are you trying to argue the two conflicts are actually one conflict?

No. CoA is involved in two separate conflicts with you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

24 minutes ago, James II said:

It most definitely was part of a long list of reasons. We have an MDP with them you genius.

You'll have to excuse darkblade he has trouble keeping track of all the smaller AAs in SAIL when you have so many bigger ones like Carthago or KT.

• Haha 5

XLL3z4T.gif

14 hours ago, Sketchy said:

You'll have to excuse darkblade he has trouble keeping track of all the smaller AAs in SAIL when you have so many bigger ones like Carthago or KT.

Ok this was pretty funny 

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

On 1/4/2024 at 8:40 PM, Dr Rush said:

The timing of the score change was more or less my fault for forgetting the singu/hs war was happening and including it in a list of stuff alex could do during his streams. Really though its impossible for anyone to know when something will be added more than a week in advance, much less plan around it, something I personally lament because it makes my life much harder. The score change started the process of discussion before singu even formed and basically comes down to it being a legitimate issue for whales to be able to sit out the majority of a war by building up. And while the change had the broad consensus of the design team, no there would have know when it would be added. Anyways, mine and Alex's DMs are open if you have any concerns about this. 

I appreciate your clarification, Rush.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Many Singularity members, wish death upon me.

Radiation in my nation, dawg, and I can’t see.

I’m trying to defeat Keegoz, as it’s destined to be.

And Sketchy trying to take my infra away from me.

I ZI’d a Sin member for fricking with me.

My defensives full, now they gonna see.

Better watch how you talk when you talk about me.

Cause I’ll come and push your shit in

Many SIN Members

Many, many, many, SIN members

Wish death ‘pon me

Alex, I don’t mind no more

Don’t look to disguise no more

Have mercy on me

Now these !@#$ ass punks put bounties on me instead

Better go and get a refund, cuz I ain’t dead

I’m the best in the game, Syndicate gang is who I’m around

I’m the greatest W, I’ve always worn this crown

When I get to spitting, something special happen every time

I’m the GOAT, like Jessica Rabbit in her prime

I post on RON, I’m ready to rumble

Gonna put Betta in the camel clutch and make her humble

Watching Pablo’s mental crumble

Show your dumb asses what full naval’s do

Trying to spout off, go ahead, I’ll keep taking your bread

Roll your eyes at me, get clapped and left your ROI in the red

I walk around full planes on my nation, with a chip on my shoulder

Til I bust a beige on your nation, !@#$, this beef ain’t over

Many SIN Members

Wish death ‘pon me

Have mercy on me

These dubs wouldn’t be as special if Sketchy didn’t complain

This joy not as sweet if Keegoz wasn’t as quick to entertain

Winning gotta be easy, cuz losing is hard

It’s left Pablo deranged, mentally scarred

This is for my associates, making their ROI far over par

Rolling our enemies, stunting on em like superstars

I don’t see only Alex can judge me, cause I see things clear

Quick, these dumbass RON posters about to reappear

I’m like Manthrax in CoS, I’m the speaker

Like Keegoz in RON, an attention seeker

Tart switched sides on me, tried to make Singu roll on me

I thought we was cool, why you want me to die homie?

Many SIN Members

Wish death ‘pon me

Have mercy on me

Every night I talk to Alex, but he don’t say nothing back

I know he protecting me, so I stay on the attack

In my nightmares, Keegoz kept his foot on my neck 

Psych, he tried some dumb shit now he’s a wreck

The OWF don’t know the truth about Wayward

Cata members been lied to about what they heard

I ain’t gonna spell it out for you mother!@#$ers all the time

Was Cata leadership illiterate? They couldn’t read between the lines

In the Bible it says, “What comes around goes around”

Dogpiled us once, six months later and you got rolled twice

Now it’s clear that I’m still playing for a reason

Cause y’all got hit like we got hit, and your members are deleting

Many SIN Members

Wish death ‘pon me

Have mercy on me

IMG_2031.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

NGL if this is the cringe you are posting you should take Keegoz advice lmfao.

WANA Rn: 

I also told him that it was more funny to watch him high. So he took some of the advice.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

9 hours ago, Keegoz said:

I also told him that it was more funny to watch him high. So he took some of the advice.

Why not reserve your breath for something more constructive, like inflating a life raft? Might not be evident to you, but you are sinking.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif