Jump to content

[DoW] WTF is KT's Target?


Horsecock
 Share

Recommended Posts

I support the knights templar!!!Good Luck!

Edited by Aatmaj Deshpande

indgertkr2.png

Legal Disclaimer:

My opinions do not necessarily reflect of the opinions of my alliance, allies, enemies or neutrals.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is WTF anti god?

indgertkr2.png

Legal Disclaimer:

My opinions do not necessarily reflect of the opinions of my alliance, allies, enemies or neutrals.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mayor said:

Lucky The Company didn't get involved in this war so you didn't have to go on vacation again.

Yeah it is lucky we didn't get involved, otherwise you would've found yourself in the war after ASM/Rose have to call in for help from their paperless buddies in Hedge. 

 

Edited by Sphinx
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

WTF literally can't ask ASM for help. One mistake I made earlier was assuming that WTF was actually militarized, when in actuality WTF had around 40-50% tanks at the outset. ASM, likewise, is not sufficiently militarized to intervene immediately, and moreover, ASM is approximately one-fourth of WTF's nominal strength, which is approximately par with KT's nominal strength.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Arkin said:

why would you have 2.5k infra at c12 though

He wont soon enough. Thank you :)

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Yeah it is lucky we didn't get involved, otherwise you would've found yourself in the war after ASM/Rose have to call in for help from their paperless buddies in Hedge. 

 

You get it, because we would have had to [email protected]#$ you up so badly that you would flee into VM again and betray your new alliance; which is why I said it was lucky for you since you didn't have to do that again. Not having to betray your allies and war evade is a first for you huh?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Horsecock said:

And on the 7th day, God created KT. And he saw that it was good. And God said unto KT: "None of Orbis shall ever know peace from you." And it was so.

Working on the sabbath? triggered

16 hours ago, namukara said:

Scientists have long wondered what happens when WTF gets into a war that wasn't a massive dogpile. The scientific community is patiently waiting to see how long it takes for them to draw up surrender terms.

Massive dogpile...yet

Do you guys know how to edit the signature field? I can't figure out where it is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/27/2021 at 3:50 AM, Mayor said:

You get it, because we would have had to [email protected]#$ you up so badly that you would flee into VM again and betray your new alliance; which is why I said it was lucky for you since you didn't have to do that again. Not having to betray your allies and war evade is a first for you huh?

Sure mate, keep making stuff up.. 

Whilst I regret some of the choices I made back then. Me leaving the game was purely for my own sake since my IRL at the time was a mess. (Not going to get into the details of my personal life, I told Yui/Putmir and that's all that matters.). I would've been AWOL with or without a war. I only came back after Theo convinced me to return (Not because the war was over. He hit me up during the war and I told him I could join after I sort the remaining things out that I needed to deal with.) to join his upcoming project he had in the works. 

I'll be here and ready to fight for tC and Quack regardless of what happens, I made a commitment to Theo, and I have no intention of backing out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Sure mate, keep making stuff up.. 

Whilst I regret some of the choices I made back then. Me leaving the game was purely for my own sake since my IRL at the time was a mess. (Not going to get into the details of my personal life, I told Yui/Putmir and that's all that matters.). I would've been AWOL with or without a war. I only came back after Theo convinced me to return (Not because the war was over. He hit me up during the war and I told him I could join after I sort the remaining things out that I needed to deal with.) to join his upcoming project he had in the works. 

I'll be here and ready to fight for tC and Quack regardless of what happens, I made a commitment to Theo, and I have no intention of backing out.

Every war evader says the same thing "Oh, real life got in the way" "I had heath issues" to explain away their absence and try to get some sympathy. Funny how real life gets in the way multiple times during every major war, strange that, and then conveniently ends right after the end of the war (I saw you come out of VM mate asap as war ended). So yeah I will hold my breath on you wasting even a single unit of infra defending The Company when you couldn't even defend your former alliance The Commonwealth when they needed you.

"Real life" gets in the way of most things I find, the difference between you and me is when my alliance needs my help I find a way to support them even if it will be difficult, you however, jump ship to somewhere else.

  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mayor said:

Every war evader says the same thing "Oh, real life got in the way" "I had heath issues" to explain away their absence and try to get some sympathy. Funny how real life gets in the way multiple times during every major war, strange that, and then conveniently ends right after the end of the war (I saw you come out of VM mate asap as war ended). So yeah I will hold my breath on you wasting even a single unit of infra defending The Company when you couldn't even defend your former alliance The Commonwealth when they needed you.

"Real life" gets in the way of most things I find, the difference between you and me is when my alliance needs my help I find a way to support them even if it will be difficult, you however, jump ship to somewhere else.

I've fought in 7 global wars and about the same number normal wars, so I'm clearly a "war-dodger". 

And Oblivion of all alliances shouldn't talk about "jumping ship" when your alliance needs you. Or do you forget when the entire alliance had to abandon ship after Alpha kicked the crap out of them when Oblivion thought they could get away with an easy win over them after Alpha had just come out of VM. I recall Oblivion's leaders DM'ing me back then asking for a place to send a couple of their members to hide for a few weeks from Alpha. (None came to tCW though.) 

And yeah, I'll be sure to pay you a visit personally when Hedge inevitably dog piles Quack again. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

I've fought in 7 global wars and about the same number normal wars, so I'm clearly a "war-dodger". 

And Oblivion of all alliances shouldn't talk about "jumping ship" when your alliance needs you. Or do you forget when the entire alliance had to abandon ship after Alpha kicked the crap out of them when Oblivion thought they could get away with an easy win over them after Alpha had just come out of VM. I recall Oblivion's leaders DM'ing me back then asking for a place to send a couple of their members to hide for a few weeks from Alpha. (None came to tCW though.) 

And yeah, I'll be sure to pay you a visit personally when Hedge inevitably dog piles Quack again. 

You really should not take Ockey's word at face value. And we all fought Alpha for like a month and just didn't want to pay Steve reps, and we never did, and then went directly into fighting some more wars with other people. So yeah, I defended my alliance for months through countless wars regardless of our "alliance affiliation".

Anyways, looking forward to you keeping your word and visiting me personally next war, if you don't have another vacation planned for next global that is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

how are you guys more heated about sphinx being a war dodger than the fact that KT is still full of white nationalists and white nationalist sympathizers, or are we just forgetting everything they’ve done over the years

Edited by hope
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, hope said:

how are you guys more heated about sphinx being a war dodger than the fact that KT is still full of white nationalists and white nationalist sympathizers, or are we just forgetting everything they’ve done over the years

Hi hope! Aren't you guys militarizing to take KT out though? So I'd imagine your entire alliance has not forgotten everything KT have done over the years at least. There was another thread about all that as well. I just get annoyed with war-evaders so I thought I'd say something. Anyways... time to step out of here...

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mayor said:

Hi hope! Aren't you guys militarizing to take KT out though? So I'd imagine your entire alliance has not forgotten everything KT have done over the years at least. There was another thread about all that as well. I just get annoyed with war-evaders so I thought I'd say something. Anyways... time to step out of here...

Looks like you got who is hitting who wrong here lol

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

Looks like you got who is hitting who wrong here lol

I just noticed... tbh at first I thought KT was going to hit Oblivion and I got all ready for it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mayor said:

I just noticed... tbh at first I thought KT was going to hit Oblivion and I got all ready for it.

Are you trying to give us ideas? I doubt any of us mind if you're desperate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.