[DOE] Independent Republic of Orange Nations (IRON)

JadenStar10

8 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I could have sworn IRON came over during the alpha under a slightly different name at the time of which I cannot remember.

iirc, that was The Orange Order, which became DEIC -> Acadia -> *poof*, presumably losing the IRON folks along the way but I can't really attest to that one way or the other.

Gotta say, concerning that the only other guy to remember this was SRD. Does this make me officially old? :( 

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

4 hours ago, Kurdanak said:

iirc, that was The Orange Order, which became DEIC -> Acadia -> *poof*, presumably losing the IRON folks along the way but I can't really attest to that one way or the other.

Gotta say, concerning that the only other guy to remember this was SRD. Does this make me officially old? :( 

Clarke’s sister remembered too. 

• Haha 3

scSqPGJ.gif

7 hours ago, Kurdanak said:

Yeah DEIC, that was the name I was trying to remember, good work Kurdanak, gold star for you.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Aenir said:

But I already did that!

I will not lie to you and say that I remembered this, because I did not. I know there were imports from there which reformed under a different aegis here, and many of them blended multiple communities together. Fair play.

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

On 1/27/2021 at 1:34 AM, Kurdanak said:

You were officially old before we started keeping records on file.

No love lost, I just had to lay out the facts.

Oh and good job IRON.

• Haha 3

A couple of notes.

That was almost half the length of The United States Constitution.

The first 9 IRON Commandments negate or invalidate the tenth.

Good luck and all of that though....

• Haha 3

Registered slot thief

Buy the ticket, take the ride.

On 1/24/2021 at 2:41 PM, Nokia Rokia said:

Imagine holding grudges from CN and PnW for years about past boring stuff that has been dealt with

I don't think anyone is surprised you'd try to downplay cheating. 

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Welp just like that "ancient" alliance R&R... weirdest crossovers ever. 

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

On 2/4/2021 at 4:47 PM, Raoul Duke said:

The first 9 IRON Commandments negate or invalidate the tenth.

Or, looking at it another way, the 10th invalidates the first nine ^-^

Also, be fair: the US constitution is a surprisingly short document.

On 2/7/2021 at 4:48 PM, Keza Purple said:

Your ex is still around, better hunt him down ;)

who?

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

54 minutes ago, Keza Purple said:

A different game knows ;)

... I am confused af 🤔

Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

22 hours ago, Natonito said:

Tfw someone claims you have an ex and you can't even remember being in a relationship.

thats iron for you :P

• Upvote 1

<Dragonk>Like I drink beer, nto it

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." 

On 2/22/2021 at 3:46 PM, Placentica said:

Is BaronAaron now playing PW?

BaronAaron?