Jump to content
Mikey

[Treaty] Let's be honest this was leaked weeks ago....

Recommended Posts

Glad to have this done. Look forward to working with everyone involved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh how the tables have turned....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi yall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just here so I don't get burned at the stake

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NomNom friends o/

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MCMaster-095 said:

I'm just here so I don't get burned at the stake

Burn him at the stake anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Throw away HS and its perfect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Third Time Is The Charm? Now you gotta declare war on the entire game though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Please let this be some sort of twisted April Fools joke.

Edited by Changeup
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Changeup said:

Please let this be some sort of twisted April Fools joke.

What's a joke?

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Princess Adrienne said:

What's a joke?

I only upvoted to give you 2k upvotes. You're welcome.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is NOT a joke.
This is FOR REALZIES.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Nice.   Congrats to all involved.  ?

Edited by Kaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Changeup said:

Please let this be some sort of twisted April Fools joke.

It's not the 1st of April in europe so x to doubt 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Discord bitrate really let us down tbh

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Elijah Mikaelson

pretty sure it is the same around the world, but if you do Aprils fools after noon 12:00 you are the fool, as this was posted 26 mins ago it means not a single place in the world was before 12 noon :), as I am sure mikey is no fool, this must be real, Congrats all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Gurbanguly said:

Throw away HS and its perfect

Cute, what micro are you from? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

VERY Dynamic, nice.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Declaration of War

When word reached us that The Knights Radiant were using the predicament we were in of not being able to declare past the front as a way to lock down the current fronts and then attack us it was a pressing enough threat.  This was coupled with reports the lack of expansion was simply due to not having enough coverage. As fronts fell, it was a matter of time in our eyes. Whether it was now or after the war, it was a serious liability.  We have been reluctant to sit on the sidelines to wait for it to happen. We have stood idly by with constant antagonism. In every previous war with this scenario of a limited front, the alliances initiating it are usually targeted next and the reactions this time indicated the same. Note this is our decision unilaterally as we could no longer allow our sovereign right to declare a war against people who seek to act against us to be withheld. It is regrettable that we must act outside of the scope with this new conflict.

There is no intention of domination or anything. The imbalance this war has introduced made it clear that we could not just sit back and wait for the inevitable. The numbers cited as why the other sphere was so big have not materialized, allowing for manuveurability.  We did everything we could to avoid this outcome but here we are. By the day they grew emboldened while our strategic situation deteriorated. We expect to take severe losses here and there is no avoiding that but allowing this status quo to continue has been determined to be  untenable, which is why we declare war on TKR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Declaration of War

When word reached us that The Knights Radiant were using the predicament we were in of not being able to declare past the front as a way to lock down the current fronts and then attack us it was a pressing enough threat.  This was coupled with reports the lack of expansion was simply due to not having enough coverage. As fronts fell, it was a matter of time in our eyes. Whether it was now or after the war, it was a serious liability.  We have been reluctant to sit on the sidelines to wait for it to happen. We have stood idly by with constant antagonism. In every previous war with this scenario of a limited front, the alliances initiating it are usually targeted next and the reactions this time indicated the same. Note this is our decision unilaterally as we could no longer allow our sovereign right to declare a war against people who seek to act against us to be withheld. It is regrettable that we must act outside of the scope with this new conflict.

There is no intention of domination or anything. The imbalance this war has introduced made it clear that we could not just sit back and wait for the inevitable. The numbers cited as why the other sphere was so big have not materialized, allowing for manuveurability.  We did everything we could to avoid this outcome but here we are. By the day they grew emboldened while our strategic situation deteriorated. We expect to take severe losses here and there is no avoiding that but allowing this status quo to continue has been determined to be  untenable, which is why we declare war on TKR.

FRICK YOU SNEK
You’re the toxic duck
Like duck off
You are the ducking problem with this game
Trying to claim we cheated
Like duck off
Everything about you is everything wrong with this game
duck [email protected]
You ducking openly cheated
So duck off with your holier than thou turd when you promote ooc attacks
I told you, it is full of duck

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Darth Ataxia said:

FRICK YOU SNEK
You’re the toxic duck
Like duck off
You are the ducking problem with this game
Trying to claim we cheated
Like duck off
Everything about you is everything wrong with this game
duck [email protected]
You ducking openly cheated
So duck off with your holier than thou turd when you promote ooc attacks
I told you, it is full of duck

Eat my buttocks like groceries.

 

https://tenor.com/view/duck-duckling-animal-bird-run-gif-5295491

Edited by Prefonteen
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.