Uriah 'the Fox'

[Surrender] Another One Bites my Nu...wait

Ríocht Sasana Surrenders to Coalition B

Now you may be wondering, "Who is this Alliance? Why do I care? And Why are they surrendering when I haven't even seen them declare a single war?" . Now to answer those very good and well thought out questions, so we're gonna have to have a little sit down as I take you back through a little Orbis ‘recent’ history.

There once was an Alliance called Nova Riata, I was one of their founders, we rose quickly as a potential major player on the world stage. at our height we were in the top 10 with over 90 members in tow and destroying another major alliance. All good things must come to an end though and as we were wrapping up one war and entering another, it was revealed on the public forums that our leader was exploiting resources on the sly, we soon found out and very quickly the alliance fragment while being rolled by about every other major alliance in the game. After taking leadership, I announced our disbandment and made sure all remaining members found a home. After a brief last stand against BK I found myself exiled to a new home in Soup Kitchen (stick with me, this is where it gets relevant). After around a week I was promoted to Line Cook in Soup Kitchen and it was around this time where the leak from TCW came out revealing a plot for a Global conflict against Chaos and KETOG (both of which were at war with each other). This event led to the formation of a new coalition (KERCHTOG) which included Soup Kitchen among many others. Event spiraled leading to the Dial Up War.  Months have passed since then and after many battles I couldn't wait any longer to be reunited with former Nova members that I've considered my friends for the longest time. So a mere hour after leaving Soup Kitchen and forming Ríocht Sasana, I recieved a message from George (James T Kirk) demanding my surrender, I felt it was the wisest choice to accept, not wanting to drag my members into an unecessary war because I fought in it. So after going over a few things, this almost 2 day old alliance will surrender without declaring a single war

But, I don't think you came here for a history lesson did you? Your here to see how we must humiliate ourselves. So, here it goes, the terms of Surrender

1. Riocht Sasana admits defeat to the forces of Coalition B (Memesphere), and pledges not to reenter the war on Coalitions A's side (KERCHTOG) or aid them by any means including treasure purchases, ghosting, holding bank funds, private resource trades or allowing any coalition A nation (KERCHTOG) to join Riocht Sasana for the duration of the conflict.

1. Riocht Sasana agrees to a NAP with all parties in coalition B (Memesphere) and any and all allies of coalition B, including new allies they may sign during the term of this agreement, for a period of 6 months, commencing once the rest of coalition A (KERCHTOG) has signed peace. Violation of any terms in article 1, will result in the NAP being voided.

1. Riocht Sasana will fly the Nova Riata flag for 30 days (lol)

1. Riocht Sasan recognizes "The Winged Spear" as their official religion for 6 months, they will additionally post this on their alliance page imminently after this post

1. Riocht Sasana declares George (James T Kirk) as their true princess. Riocht Sasana will further host George's well written and respectful coronation as their Princess in the Orbis Central (or Alliance Affairs) sub-forum in a new thread. These sub-forums can be found on the PnW forums within 72 hours from the posting of this surrender

1. Riocht Sasana must state that it is their sincerely and dearly held belief, now and forever, that Clarke did nothing wrong. This statement can be made in an announcement on the Foreign Affairs subforum of the P&W forums within 48 hours from the posting of this surrender. 

And Now for a long list of signatures

Coalition B (Memesphere)

Click this for the long list of signatures

Ríocht Sasana (KERCHTOG)

Signed For Ríocht Sasana-

King (Rígh): Uriah 'the Fox'

unknown.png

TL;DR- I'm sorry for this XD, just read the heading

Edited by Uriah 'the Fox'
EDIT: made this more palatable by adding all colo B signatures to a separate document
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 9

Long Live NR

• Downvote 2

"Who is this Alliance? Why do I care? And Why are they surrendering when I haven't even seen them declare a single war?"

tldr: Nobody cares.

Edit: BK bad man.

Edited by San Fortunado
  • Haha 6

Another classic Nova meme.

I bet next time they will declare victory before declaring a war on an opponent

• Haha 3

Who let the fox out. Growl, Growl, Grow Growl Growl.

• Like 1

@Epi has finally discovered what the fox says. Mark this date down in history. 

• Like 2

shout out to coalition B's micros, their peace posts were short and sweet

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, doge said:

shout out to coalition B's micros, their peace posts were short and sweet

Well, you see little puppers...

Their posts where short and sweet because unlike coalition B, Kerchogg's not imposing a bunch of weird terms on the micros.

Whether or not that makes us better than them is still up for grabs.

22 minutes ago, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

Well I'll make my response to you short and sweet. Sorry, not sorry. Learn to read, I'm not here to cater to you.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Potpie99 said:

Tldr you surrendered in a war you weren't even in

Somebody who cant read any contex clues or the fact that I just explained why this post exist. oh well, can't fix stupid.

Learn to read people, its not that hard

Edited by Uriah 'the Fox'
EDIT: oh, all KT and TGH, go figure

46 minutes ago, Potpie99 said:

Tldr you surrendered in a war you weren't even in

Don't be mean, Potpie, Uriah didn't have much of a choice. It was either this, or his new AA gets rolled.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It was great not fighting you. Anyone who’s a friend of soup is a friend of mine. You’re a Winged Spear now, so you’re family. 

😘

• Upvote 2

My respect and best wishes going forwards.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Windseeker said:

Don't be mean, Potpie, Uriah didn't have much of a choice. It was either this, or his new AA gets rolled.

Should get rolled anyway tbh. For talking about other people being stupid, he thinks good protection is a bunch of clowns who make themselves into nuke turrets.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

5 hours ago, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

Somebody who cant read any contex clues or the fact that I just explained why this post exist. oh well, can't fix stupid.

Learn to read people, its not that hard

I wasn’t going to say anything since I couldn’t care less about the topic, but after seeing the edit note - I’m not entirely surprised no one reads your context after your attempt to hide the fact you were well aware of your previous alliance legit cheating by inflating the resources.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Theoritically, if BK attack T$ and RnR, they can close the damage gap. But they cant go around biting their NPO-'s slaves cause then NPO will roll them

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ShadyAssassin said:

Theoritically, if BK attack T$ and RnR, they can close the damage gap. But they cant go around biting their NPO-'s slaves cause then NPO will roll them

Alternatively we can white peace without a NAP and hit you guys as soon as you rebuild infra. Lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 9/15/2019 at 10:33 AM, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

Well I'll make my response to you short and sweet. Sorry, not sorry. Learn to read, I'm not here to cater to you.

You are mistaken. You have taken my comment for anger at your origin story, when I only wanted to point out the sea of signatures. Your alliance is small, yet they've made a big deal about its peace out.

Edited by doge
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, doge said:

You are mistaken. You have taken my comment for anger at your origin story, when I only wanted to point out the sea of signatures. Your alliance is small, yet they've made a big deal about its peace out.

hehe yea blame George for that XD, a bit absurd for this to have to exist, but I'm not gonna drag my friends down with me over pride. Apologies for my misdirected anger.

17 hours ago, Buorhann said:

I wasn’t going to say anything since I couldn’t care less about the topic, but after seeing the edit note - I’m not entirely surprised no one reads your context after your attempt to hide the fact you were well aware of your previous alliance legit cheating by inflating the resources.

Just making an observation and busting chops, I'm not the one here presenting assumptions as if they are facts. I respect you and what you do man, no need to take my snippy observations personally.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3