Sans

SYNDICATE, INC.INVESTS IN DUTCH TULIPS

Honestly sad to see this one go,  but I am really excited to see how everything plays out, moving forward.  

Wishing y'all all the best, Rose & Co!   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Ya'll are some classy folks. Appreciated working with ya'll every step of the way. Good luck with your path moving forward and thank you for your support 

o7

• Like 3

Don't Dutch me. I'm a wallflower 

Aw man this one hurts. Rose were one of our first allies I got to know when I was ushered into the t$ triumvirate. Had some good times with you guys and I truly do cherish all the times we worked together. Don't be a stranger please.

That being said the Tulpenmanie has been proclaimed by the great and very dutch Partisan in our market reports the Enterprise is receiving at their headquarters in Amsterdam and for the sake of our bottom line- we had to drop the Greek roses for this very exciting and lucrative business opportunity.

As usual, it's just business.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I have some friends in Rose & personally think a BK+Rose sphere or bloc would be cool. So this would make that more possible at least. Although I don't know what we're doing yet other than I've been made diplomat to Rose a few days ago and think we could make a good team.

Although I wish Rose well regardless of what happens.

• Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I have some friends in Rose & personally think a BK+Rose sphere or bloc would be cool. So this would make that more possible at least. Although I don't know what we're doing yet other than I've been made diplomat to Rose a few days ago and think we could make a good team.

Although I wish Rose well regardless of what happens.

OWF has hope that Bk-Rose might be a cool option.

Noctis assigned as Diplomat to Rose

OWF loses hope in humanity. Well i guess that options off the table. :( 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Avakael said:

Tagging Mr Sketchy in aisle four

Yes, props to Rose for leaving the "minisphere"

I'd be careful trying to claim this one as a dynamic move though. Ask Kayser why.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vack said:

For those wondering, the cancellation period on this treaty is in fact 72000 hours.

You forgot a zero. 

You had one job. 

Glad to see this split was amicable, it is not always easy to do that. From the context in these threads it looks like Rose initiated the split but t$ posted the cancellation. Is that correct?

Just now, Smith said:

Glad to see this split was amicable, it is not always easy to do that. From the context in these threads it looks like Rose initiated the split but t$ posted the cancellation. Is that correct?

Yes

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Smith said:

4 hours ago, Sisyphus said:

We're all at least making a claim to try and chart new waters here, so some things are just going to have to be touch and go. 

It's difficult to make things like this play out exactly how you envision them. Rose has shown an immense understanding throughout this entire process, and even a like-minded approach in a lot of ways, particularly in regard to our commitment to doing something that might challenge typical conventions. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Vack said:

Yes

Did Rose also cancel HS? If you guys didn't doesn't that mean Rose is still basically allies with t$?

Edited by CuppyCakeYums
words

Maybe I should make another video.

I wonder how many flags I can fit on Darth mauls body...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I can't wait to see how many spheres form after everything is said and done.

4 hours ago, Vack said:

For those wondering, the cancellation period on this treaty is in fact 72000 hours.

I will hold you onto this promise and check back in ~8.2191780822 years.

• Upvote 1

Looks like I was right on the money with calling it, this is exactly why they weren't counted in the sphere numbers in that other thread wasn't it :P