Jump to content
The God Emperor of Mankind

Pantheon is back in the game :D

Recommended Posts

We would like to clear the air on this situation that arose in Pantheon over the last few days.

First, the current government was installed according to the procedures outlined in the Constitution of Pantheon, and while some of the former government has departed, that decision was theirs and theirs alone. It was within the prior Titan’s power to resign and name their successor, and I was chosen. We can understand the controversy over choosing me when I had just rejoined, but it wasn’t a coup. A coup is an unlawful taking of power, not a lawful but controversial taking of power. And the prior Titan remains a member of Pantheon gov, and supports the current government. This was clearly no coup.

Various members of Pantheon gov had requested my aid in fixing Pantheon for some time now, but I was happy in TKR and declined each time. When I heard about the merger, I didn’t want to see them go out like that, and decided to offer my services to the Titan at the time, and Ridcully agreed. Then I started to learn that gov was going to push the merger without even consulting the membership, and when I approached sphinx he said that he wasn’t serious about it and just wanted to use the merger to get old gov like me back in to "save" the AA... So I quickly cancelled the idea of the merge and -everyone in our discord was thrilled about this and our new direction.
It is also true that belligerent rhetoric was used against people who didn’t deserve the labels that were affixed to them. Yui is a good person, and we recognize her contributions to Pantheon during her term of service. We also recognize that this is a difficult situation for her. Shifty, or whoever provided the logs to shifty, left out some key parts. I pushed back on those statements and opposed that language. See the below:

https://imgur.com/aV6KRgY
https://imgur.com/om4afoE

This doesn’t change the fact on the ground that certain elements of the former government have worked with the government of TCW in order to pursue their own interests. I’m sorry for the small size of these logs, but they show our point.

https://imgur.com/k2cW736
https://imgur.com/0YzfKZP
https://imgur.com/SBhgZzF
https://imgur.com/n1ldkPU

Following this, we saw that former Pantheon gov member went on to steal the bank and provide a large portion of it to TCW, even after admitting that it wasn’t a coup. We also see a push for a true coup against the current gov. Additionally, it is nearly impossible to see all that at this critical juncture, along with the deletion of Pantheon’s Discord channels by another former Panth gov who is now in TCW, as anything but a concerted effort to undermine Pantheon.

With these logs, the bank theft, and the discord deletion all in mind, how is it unreasonable to come to the conclusion that foreign powers are trying to destabilize Pantheon? And why are they so focused on destabilizing us? Some members of TCW have done a lot for us in the past, but some are also clearly now trying to hurt us. It would require us to ignore all the evidence to take a position that these outside parties all simply have our best interests at heart.

I would like to thank all of the Pantheon members willing to join us on this journey, and all the friends and allies that stood firm by us in these trying times. Thank you, we couldn't of done it without you. Pantheon is going to move forward! 

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As someone who used to be in Pantheon...long live Pantheon! Good Luck as you go forward!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Diomedes said:

As someone who used to be in Pantheon...long live Pantheon! Good Luck as you go forward!

You literally come out of nowhere every 2-3 months and make a post like this. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

9 minutes ago, Kastor said:

You literally come out of nowhere every 2-3 months and make a post like this. 

So, untrue, @kastor. But, then again no one is suprised you would come and post idiotic comments like this! Meritless!

Edited by Diomedes
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Felkey said:

Since these are basically unreadable how about I just tell them what was in those logs?

After you took information I shared with you in confidence (about the merger) given you were one of pantheon's founders and took over the government, you changed the charter without discussion to give yourself supreme control. You then stripped existing gov of their perms in game... Except one. I went to that one person to ask them to appoint themself as leader in game and remove you so that the situation could be sorted out without this insanity. They initially refused, but after another day of watching you disgrace Pantheon they left and took the bank. I have been very open with our allies about this, so it's not like it's anything new to them. I took a shot to stop a hostile take over of the alliance I started put in. An alliance I had many friends in, including many who came over to TCW.

 

Edit: you also forgot to mention I did return the portion of the bank I had access to, despite having no pressing reason to, beyond it being the right thing to do.

I'm grateful you admitted to this on the OWF, thank you, it is very interesting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be honest, I talked mad shit about pantheon and Fist - especially when he dipped during war for what seemed like a childish reason.

Shit was talked, I think I said things like Pantheon is trash, shit, garbage, horrible should be rolled, among other things.

That being said though, I had the opportunity to invest cash and resources into Pantheon in its infancy & be a member so there is some history there. I'm a little confused why people take so much interest in a seemingly dead alliance prior to all this talk about the merge and stuff, shit happens I guess. Never the less, I am actually glad to see some type of restructuring and rebuilding going on internally and I look forward to what comes next - hoping it isn't the projected 'shit' from my previous words in this post. 

Regardless if you took power or not, at least do something with it now.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

I'll be honest, I talked mad shit about pantheon and Fist - especially when he dipped during war for what seemed like a childish reason.

Shit was talked, I think I said things like Pantheon is trash, shit, garbage, horrible should be rolled, among other things.

That being said though, I had the opportunity to invest cash and resources into Pantheon in its infancy & be a member so there is some history there. I'm a little confused why people take so much interest in a seemingly dead alliance prior to all this talk about the merge and stuff, shit happens I guess. Never the less, I am actually glad to see some type of restructuring and rebuilding going on internally and I look forward to what comes next - hoping it isn't the projected 'shit' from my previous words in this post. 

Regardless if you took power or not, at least do something with it now.

That's the plan my friend :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

That's the plan my friend :D

Good! Ya better mfricker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

We would like to clear the air on this situation that arose in Pantheon over the last few days.

First, the current government was installed according to the procedures outlined in the Constitution of Pantheon, and while some of the former government has departed, that decision was theirs and theirs alone. It was within the prior Titan’s power to resign and name their successor, and I was chosen. We can understand the controversy over choosing me when I had just rejoined, but it wasn’t a coup. A coup is an unlawful taking of power, not a lawful but controversial taking of power. And the prior Titan remains a member of Pantheon gov, and supports the current government. This was clearly no coup.

Various members of Pantheon gov had requested my aid in fixing Pantheon for some time now, but I was happy in TKR and declined each time. When I heard about the merger, I didn’t want to see them go out like that, and decided to offer my services to the Titan at the time, and Ridcully agreed. Then I started to learn that gov was going to push the merger without even consulting the membership, and when I approached sphinx he said that he wasn’t serious about it and just wanted to use the merger to get old gov like me back in to "save" the AA... So I quickly cancelled the idea of the merge and -everyone in our discord was thrilled about this and our new direction.
It is also true that belligerent rhetoric was used against people who didn’t deserve the labels that were affixed to them. Yui is a good person, and we recognize her contributions to Pantheon during her term of service. We also recognize that this is a difficult situation for her. Shifty, or whoever provided the logs to shifty, left out some key parts. I pushed back on those statements and opposed that language. See the below:

https://imgur.com/aV6KRgY
https://imgur.com/om4afoE

This doesn’t change the fact on the ground that certain elements of the former government have worked with the government of TCW in order to pursue their own interests. I’m sorry for the small size of these logs, but they show our point.

https://imgur.com/k2cW736
https://imgur.com/0YzfKZP
https://imgur.com/SBhgZzF
https://imgur.com/n1ldkPU

Following this, we saw that former Pantheon gov member went on to steal the bank and provide a large portion of it to TCW, even after admitting that it wasn’t a coup. We also see a push for a true coup against the current gov. Additionally, it is nearly impossible to see all that at this critical juncture, along with the deletion of Pantheon’s Discord channels by another former Panth gov who is now in TCW, as anything but a concerted effort to undermine Pantheon.

With these logs, the bank theft, and the discord deletion all in mind, how is it unreasonable to come to the conclusion that foreign powers are trying to destabilize Pantheon? And why are they so focused on destabilizing us? Some members of TCW have done a lot for us in the past, but some are also clearly now trying to hurt us. It would require us to ignore all the evidence to take a position that these outside parties all simply have our best interests at heart.

I would like to thank all of the Pantheon members willing to join us on this journey, and all the friends and allies that stood firm by us in these trying times. Thank you, we couldn't of done it without you. Pantheon is going to move forward! 

lie, lie, and lie. no one is destabilizing your alliance. I told them to follow their heart and left pantheon because of your unauthorized power to change the system of pantheon. Today, I see that some pantheon choose tCW, Rose, and other AAs for followed their heart. 

What is the best suggestion for Pantheon: just let pantheon go and just go back to your AA where you left and let members to choose other AA. They can be allow to follow their heart; not your unauthorized power leader who abandoned Pantheon during the war and rejoin it as the joke is real.

#PantheonLiedtoUs #AbusedPower #FakeNews #TrumpsFavoriteGovernment

I bet that Fist will abandon Pantheon again when there is new war. 

derda.gif?width=339&height=474

Edited by Color

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Color said:

lie, lie, and lie. no one is destabilizing your alliance. I told them to follow their heart and left pantheon because of your unauthorized power to change the system of pantheon. Today, I see that some pantheon choose tCW, Rose, and other AAs for followed their heart. 

What is the best suggestion for Pantheon: just let pantheon go and just go back to your AA where you left and let members to choose other AA. They can be allow to follow their heart; not your unauthorized power leader who abandoned Pantheon during the war and rejoin it as the joke is real.

#PantheonLiedtoUs #AbusedPower #FakeNews #TrumpsFavoriteGovernment

I bet that Fist will abandon Pantheon again when there is new war. 

derda.gif?width=339&height=474

The facts paint a different story I'm afraid, and ofcourse, if anyone doesn't want to rebuild the AA with me then I encourage them to leave ofc!(This is jsut a game, people should do what makes them happy). It's not going to be easy. But to say TCW is not destabilizing us  is untrue, and you are believing a lie =/

Edited by The God Emperor of Mankind
Typo blah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Color said:

lie, lie, and lie. no one is destabilizing your alliance. I told them to follow their heart and left pantheon because of your unauthorized power to change the system of pantheon. Today, I see that some pantheon choose tCW, Rose, and other AAs for followed their heart. 

What is the best suggestion for Pantheon: just let pantheon go and just go back to your AA where you left and let members to choose other AA. They can be allow to follow their heart; not your unauthorized power leader who abandoned Pantheon during the war and rejoin it as the joke is real.

#PantheonLiedtoUs #AbusedPower #FakeNews #TrumpsFavoriteGovernment

I bet that Fist will abandon Pantheon again when there is new war. 

derda.gif?width=339&height=474

The legitimacy of the government is not in question, all proper constitutional processes were followed, it is a complete non-issue. On your second point, are you claiming that deleting all of an alliance's Discord channels, and stealing the bank of the alliance isn't an effort to destabilize the alliance? If people want to choose a different path for their future, they are free to do so, but we are talking about two completely different things here

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Prefontaine said:

-words-

Yes! he is. Today, you know that he is REAL Fist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Justin076 said:

5: Treaty IQ?

Don't let Syndicate know.  I'm waiting for them to look further into their protection.

1 hour ago, TheNG said:

Oh no, did Pantheon leak that part of the plan too?

Aw shucks, guess NPO and BK will just have to make the MDPs secret.

This is great.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.