ROK-Rose Treaty Announcement

Diomedes

tTO only has a treaty with KT.

KT has an MD level treaty with tTO and LoC (IQ sphere according to your logic, or at best "other")

They have two OD level treaties with TCW and Pantheon.

That depends, you are trying to paint a picture about the size of both sides. Protectorates can't be realistically included in the size of sides if they aren't guaranteed, obligated, nor usually likely to participate in any wars.

Thanks for sharing your criteria. Can't say that would be the most accurate way to go about things but I can respect the follow-through. Have to agree with one of Roq's arguments concerning these number speculation threads though, you can never quantify exactly how effective that NS is going to be even if you were 100% accurate in predicting where they stand. In that way this speculation is even less reliable map. More of a guideline.Interesting you consider some of these folks as Syndi though. Is that an opinion shared by a lot of other non Syndi folks?

In terms of actual side force sizes this is probably closer to reality.

be017785dd9b84d3ac9cd7c04d7f16ce.png

d360c9cd4e232a54f903b9d6ee203071.png

6270c862cc57ebe6c5a44e2b975aa040.png

c1bc3457fb34f3a0c74a852bf613b901.png

"MD treaties or treaties with only Syndisphere doesn't mean they're actually in Syndisphere. I mean, even the alliance can admit it but they're not included."

Cut the BS. There are 23 alliances in Syndisphere. To argue against KT/tTO is one thing, to realistically say Spectrum, NK, and protectorates aren't in is again, laughable. This is literally treaties you guys signed and you're literally trying to swing that they aren't included in your sphere. I guess signing treaties makes you unaligned?

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

"MD treaties or treaties with only Syndisphere doesn't mean they're actually in Syndisphere. I mean, even the alliance can admit it but they're not included."

Cut the BS. There are 23 alliances in Syndisphere. To argue against KT/tTO is one thing, to realistically say Spectrum, NK, and protectorates aren't in is again, laughable. This is literally treaties you guys signed and you're literally trying to swing that they aren't included in your sphere. I guess signing treaties makes you unaligned?

Where's your breakdown?

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

I wasn't contesting the protectorates are part of the sphere, just that they accurately reflect the "strength" of our sphere which is what your post was trying to imply. A protectorate is not obligated to defend their protector so that is deceptive.

Also according to your logic, there is a a lot more than 13 nations in IQ.

You seem to be ignoring nuance on purpose.

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

I wasn't contesting the protectorates are part of the sphere, just that they accurately reflect the "strength" of our sphere which is what your post was trying to imply. A protectorate is not obligated to defend their protector so that is deceptive.

Also according to your logic, there is a a lot more than 13 nations in IQ.

You seem to be ignoring nuance on purpose.

I only did top 50, and I never said there were 13 in IQ. I said there were 15.

In terms of actual side force sizes this is probably closer to reality.

be017785dd9b84d3ac9cd7c04d7f16ce.png

d360c9cd4e232a54f903b9d6ee203071.png

6270c862cc57ebe6c5a44e2b975aa040.png

c1bc3457fb34f3a0c74a852bf613b901.png

This is probably the more accurate of score disparity of the different spheres and minispheres/blocs than yours Kastor. Every single one of them has their own agenda that they want to fulfil and to assume Spectrum will automatically jump head first into defending tS/TKR/Rose (and thus be part of Syndisphere) is preposterous at best.

On a side note, Congratulations ROK and Rose. Especially you Sketchy, Lord of Spectrum and Dayimo of Rose.

Edited by Cypher

Uhhm yeah. Why not make a separate thread for the stat breakdowns?

Because it's not a Rose thread with out it devolving into shamblesphere whining.

• Upvote 2

That's not a breakdown. A breakdown is what sketchy did. You just threw a bunch of numbers together that at best had a tenuous grasp on the facts.

Obviously you need to read the first page again.

TKR, Pantheon, tS, Rose, Mensa, TCW, KT, tTO, NK, Guardian, TFP, tC, Resplendent, Charming Friends, Ragnarok, House Stark, RnR, Dark Brotherhood, Grumpy, Vox Populi, the Fed, Ironborn, Zeon.

I did it off of treaty ties. It's not really debatable because the only ties between Syndi and IQ are Rose-CKD ODP and tS-Zodiac MDP. The sides are pretty set and all you guys are doing is simply consolidating between yourselves.

@Bollocks since you cannot read.

Congratulations guys, I am fans of you both. 

I also agree that it seems like it would make more sense for you to make your own thread for these stats Kastor. It's possible by posting them in every new treaty thread it will hijack the topics. 

C0r3Fye.png

@Bollocks since you cannot read.

I'll spell out for you since your reading comprehension is clearly challenged: Throwing a random list together and not even listing other alliances =/= breakdown. 

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

Update:

Syndi- 1,529,000 total score, 874 members, 1,742.42 average score. 23 alliances

IQ 880,000 total score, 824 members 1,067.96 average score, 15 alliances

other 438,000 total score, 192 members, 2,385.41average score. 12 alliances

I'll be keeping this updated throughout all the threads. I'll have another one ready for the House Stark-CKD treaty.

Congratulations to Rose and Rok. More consolidation.

Dude, seriously? You were giving me shit on that other thread and you keep this sad attempt at propaganda on another treaty announcement thread? Good grief you're a joke...

Anyway (and I won't feed your off-topic drivel in this thread), congrats to Rose and Ragnarok on the treaty!

Dude, seriously? You were giving me shit on that other thread and you keep this sad attempt at propaganda on another treaty announcement thread? Good grief you're a joke...

Anyway (and I won't feed your off-topic drivel in this thread), congrats to Rose and Ragnarok on the treaty!

You continue to say this is negative lol.