Keza Purple

Wool or Wood: VE Strikes Gold

tQqYHTt.png702X7HK.jpg

The Land of Confusion and the Viridian Entente (herein referred to as “the signatoriesâ€) recognize each other as sovereign entities. In the interest of friendship and guidance, the signatories enter this protectorate agreement.

Article I - Aid and Intelligence: The signatories agree to aid each other financially as they see fit, though both signatories understand that although it is encouraged, this is entirely optional. The signatories also commit to coordinate and share intelligence for the safety and well being of both alliances.

Article II - Protection: An attack on the Viridian Entente constitutes as an attack on the Land of Confusion. The Viridian Entente fully commits itself to defend its protectorate through means including but not limited to: military, financial, and diplomatic aid. In the case that the Viridian Entente is attacked, the Land of Confusion is encouraged, but not obligated, to come to the Viridian Entente's defense.

Article III- Aggression should the need for either signatory to declare a war of aggression arise, it is encouraged for the other signatory to support them in their venture. However, both signatories recognize that this is not an obligation.

Article IV - Cancellation This treaty may be cancelled by either signatory following a 72 hour notice period, given through private channels

Signed for Land of Confusion

Blusalomi - Head Shepherd

Grealind - Deputy Head Shepherd, Chief of American Time Zones
Robert Ap Ioan - Chief Psychopath, Chief of European Time Zones
Neopolitan - Psychopath of the Axe (War)

Signed for VE 
Moonpie, Triumvir of State (FA),
SeekerSeeks, Triumvir of Defense (MA)
Yoda, Triumvir of the Interior (IA/EA)
Edited by Keza Purple
  • Upvote 1

o/ VE

o/ My friends in LoC

It's funny because they were at each other's throats just hours ago lel

oysuQLc.png

• Upvote 2

o/ VE

o/ My friends in LoC

oysuQLc.png

I think you missed a few wars lol.

• Upvote 2

o/ VE

o/ My friends in LoC

oysuQLc.png

Don't kink shame.

• Upvote 2

Congrats Lordaeron o/

• Upvote 1

Article II - Protection: An attack on the Viridian Entente constitutes as an attack on the Land of Confusion. 

Other way around?

Congrats to both  :)

Go to war, raid the shite out of each other and become friends. Seems good to me.

:wub: Betulius :wub:

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1

Other way around?

Congrats to both  :)

I like to think it's on purpose. The events leading up the treaty become that much more amusing this way.

o/ VE

o/ My friends in LoC

oysuQLc.png

There was suptle pirate influence in there soemwhere. And like Keza said in his sig, I was drinking beer, not !@#$ing it :D

Congrats both sides.

• Upvote 2

There was suptle pirate influence in there soemwhere. And like Keza said in his sig, I was drinking beer, not [email protected]#$ it :D

Congrats both sides.

You really are a terrible choice for grand admiral, I mean what kind of pirate congratulates people on signing more paper. Its a disgrace to the arrgh we've all come to loveto hate. 

Congrats Lordaeron o/

lol wut

On being so great

You really are a terrible choice for grand admiral, I mean what kind of pirate congratulates people on signing more paper. Its a disgrace to the arrgh we've all come to loveto hate. 

I mean I need high quality paper to wipe my ass off! I'm the grand admiral, I need to look clean!