ESD Report: New Gov!

Tali

Best of luck to ESD and welcome to our nice alliance Max

• Upvote 1

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Does this mean max is at last ready to fulfill his destiny as a wizard?

To you and to all - I'm not like going away, I dropped out of ESD to avoid a toxic work environment that could have been detrimental to the growth and future of ESD. I appreciate the well wishes, but I'm still here and kicking. Thanks o/

Edited by Mad Max

Since this was made public, let me make things even more clear, the toxic environment was not a product of our gov's normal behavior, we pride ourselves on open communication, honesty, and friendship. There can be drama, just like anywhere else, but we attempt to solve it quickly rather than hold grudges. Rather it came about suddenly, due to RL issues Max was having with one of our gov members.

The toxic environment was caused by personal conflicts between Max and others. This was resolved and the future of ESD was preserved. The loss of a leader is difficult, but we have bonded because of it.

o/ ESD

Edited by RoboMonkey

Funny how all it takes is one egotistical maniac to ruin an alliance ;)

Unless you put him in charge. Like Rose did with me.

• Upvote 1

It's good to be back! 

We cleaned house, threw up a new batch of paint on the walls, and got rid of the odor. We are now Settlement Defense Front or just SetDef.

-Alliance link is the same. 

-Discord is the same.

We had over 20 people in our voice chat last night celebrating the welcome changes. Guests are always welcome to chat with us. 

We may have taken a blow, but we aren't just laying down - we got back up and we are gonna stand our ground.

To those of you who left ESD and deleted your nations - some of you were ok in my book - others were pretty TLF. Good luck out there. o/ 

• Upvote 3