Carrier pigeons were killed from high levels of radation; an open letter will have to suffice

Ayayay

I mean... when someone claims A to me in query and then contradicts that with B in public while calling me out for supposedly lieing, I have no qualms with sharing logs to highlight the bullshit and clear the created misconceptions :).

But I digress. It's not really an argument we'll ever see eye to eye on. Maybe we should let it rest before we get into another pissing match?

EDIT: That said, I'm not calling you out on any dirty laundry in public. I don't really care about all that as it's something between you and TLF.

You know full well the snakey shit you pulled. When you are talking to guys largely in an OOC capacity, trying to 'befriend' them and then sneakily try to gain something from it in game terms -- that's classless. 

The point is given tS's record (whether you feel all of the situations were justified is another matter) you should be the last to point and talk about airing the dirty laundry in public.

Yeah, generally that only happens when one of your guys posts partial logs trying to frame us as the bad guys. 

Clearly you don't know what I am referring to then. Continue with your green tinted spectacles though...

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Somehow a UPN-TLF treaty cancellation turns into a discussion on T$.

>inb4 Alpha joins
  • Upvote 4

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

You know full well the snakey shit you pulled. When you are talking to guys largely in an OOC capacity, trying to 'befriend' them and then sneakily try to gain something from it in game terms -- that's classless. 

The point is given tS's record (whether you feel all of the situations were justified is another matter) you should be the last to point and talk about airing the dirty laundry in public.

Clearly you don't know what I am referring to then. Continue with your green tinted spectacles though...

Excuse me? I speak to a great many people outside of the spectrum of the game. You do so too. I also make a clear distinction between the OOC person and the IC character. I will not alter my IC actions for OOC friendships and I will not view an OOC person any differently for their IC actions. Your entire attack here is based on a premise that is entirely ungrounded. Moreover, you base that premise on your personal (biased) assumptions of my thought processes and motivations. It is something you A) have no insight in and therefore can not judge and B) have no business whatsoever probing into. What I do or do not discuss OOC with other members of this community has no bearing on this game (as it does not involve discussion of in-game events). I'd apprciate it if you kept it that way.

Moreover, the majority of those interactions were game-related and in what I at the time believed to be an official, representative capacity: Ole was government after all. These interaction involved hypothetical war scenarios among other things. Is that OOC in your eyes?

I digress.

Now, we have our disagreement on how that ordeal came to be. With you believing I manipulated Ole to gain something (though what, I would never know) and me believing that either you manipulated Ole to influence Syndicate decisions with fake intel, or Ole being complicit and thrown under the bus when convenient.

We'll never see eye to eye on that, and it's not my point to restart that argument as it's entirely pointless. I'm also not criticizing you on dirty laundry as stated in my previous post. Your allegations do not really hold much ground though, in my opinion. But then again... we won't agree on that either.

os9LcJK.gif

So Partisan airs dirty laundry in private? Isn't that, like, how you're supposed to do it?

Meanwhile, you drag more dirt into the public eye.

Hypocrite.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

--

I have always made sure OOC/IC lines aren't crossed. You literally use OOC talks to get closer to people to help your IC aims.

And funny to hear you accusing of us throwing Ole under the bus. I would be curious to know who he feels breached his trust. 

So Partisan airs dirty laundry in private? Isn't that, like, how you're supposed to do it?

Meanwhile, you drag more dirt into the public eye.

Hypocrite.

The message wasn't addressed to you, and yet again you have completely missed the mark. I will repeat again, tS is in no position to call out others on "airing dirty laundry in public".

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

I have always made sure OOC/IC lines aren't crossed. You literally use OOC talks to get closer to people to help your IC aims.

And funny to hear you accusing of us throwing Ole under the bus. I would be curious to know who he feels breached his trust.

The message wasn't addressed to you, and yet again you have completely missed the mark. I will repeat again, tS is in no position to call out others on "airing dirty laundry in public".

The message was directed at my alliance, and blatantly falsifiable.

Not expecting a reponse was juat dense on your part.

I'll grant you on a membership level we've had no issue dragging things into the public eye, but our representatives have never done so in an OP nor in discussion unless prompted to by false naarratives and blatant misrepresentation of facts.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

This is why everyone should stop signing obligatory treaties. If you *really* want to have a written and publicly-announced recognition of your relationship then sign an ODoAP.

It's already ridiculous to obligate yourself to another alliance. It's an entire extra step to find yourself in a situation where your allies are on opposing sides while you straddle the fence.

It's kind of silly to pretend that MDP's exist anyway. We all openly recognize that all treaties are optional at this point. Stop using relics from a bygone era. The last useful thing MDP's had (publicly shaming your shitty ally) isn't even a viable thing anymore.

• Upvote 1

The message was directed at my alliance, and blatantly falsifiable.

No, wrong again. The message was directed at Partisan. And it wasn't falsified -- even though obviously Partisan (and his friends) will disagree.

our representatives have never done so in an OP nor in discussion unless prompted to by false naarratives and blatant misrepresentation of facts

Nice caveat. Just because you say something is a false narrative because it doesn't fit your agenda, doesn't mean it is. 

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Please do elaborate on how I 'use OOC talks to get closer to people to help my IC aims'. That claim is in itself ludicrous and unless yo have tangible proof to back it up and/or elaborate, i'm going to continue to call bullshit.

Or are you saying that any and all my interactions surrounding this game should remain strictly in-character as socializing is strictly prohibited for me? Is that something you do yourself? If that is not the case, why do you impose such a rule on me?

os9LcJK.gif

If you don't have any proof of this (which I suspect, because it's completely ridiculous), it's actually an example of you doing exactly what you're accusing Partisan of.

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

If you don't have any proof of this (which I suspect, because it's completely ridiculous), it's actually an example of you doing exactly what you're accusing Partisan of.

Manny, you should know by now that what applies to us clearly does not apply to UPN. Different standards and all that.

Untitled.png

Manny, you should know by now that what applies to us clearly does not apply to UPN. Different standards and all that.

You're right, you'd never apply the word "winner", to UPN.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

Partisan seduced IRL me to get TEst to help with Alpha. 

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

Or are you saying that any and all my interactions surrounding this game should remain strictly in-character as socializing is strictly prohibited for me? Is that something you do yourself? If that is not the case, why do you impose such a rule on me?

I mean, I've been in UPN with him for damn near 7 years now and all I know about his is bassically where he lives and his age. He won't even give out his steam un and I never useally have problems grabing those.

So yes, Saru isn't a hypocrite, he truly does believe and do that.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win