Carrier pigeons were killed from high levels of radation; an open letter will have to suffice

Ayayay

I like how TS was complaining about us being rude to TLF, but instead of a UPN/TLF shitposting match it became a TS/NPO shitposting match. So, in order to bring the thread back to it's roots...

Alataq u sux, 1v1 me irl noob

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Are you trying to imply you've joined some mythical convocation in the firmament and are now free of the localized concerns of your station, and that now your views are entirely unencumbered by the events of the past and uninformed of the present situation? And that somehow, this enlightenment you are experiencing therefore permeates the rest of the world and we are all made anew in its image through some heretofore unwitnessed process?

I remain skeptical.

Stay skeptical, destroying the living !@#$ out of you guys is easy lmfao

Lxr4VfE.png

I can't give you a specific answer to that since I left that game long ago, so I don't know what happens there neither cares about it.

I didn't realise getting banned by the admin for having multis and then lying to your alliance about who owned the other nation constituted as leaving the game. The more you know.

But I wrote "hated or depised". And one of the main traits of the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)-"Realpolitik" mindset was that being tied to an alliance and depising her aren't mutually exclusive things. I also wrote "by almost everyone", and by this time almost everyone has left that game.

...and I said hated and are you really nitpicking over me saying "everyone" rather than "by almost everyone"?

My point, anyway, was that strong feelings about the leadership of NG far pre-dated the existence of MI6 itself (NG was founded in 2011, MI6 in 2013). The best proof of it is that the people who founded NG reflected that sentiment in the very name they chose for the alliance, actually.

Final thing, if we're going to judge an alliance just because of their name, then we may as well call everyone who's in MI6 Holton.

Now I'm wondering if you are trying to flamebait me for some particular reason, or it's just that this is the kind of person you are.

Either way, I'm glad to see that speaking with an Apha yelds the usual results. Thank you for helping me reaffirm in my beliefs.

Edited by Ivan the Red

I didn't realise getting banned by the admin for having multis and then lying to your alliance about who owned the other nation constituted as leaving the game. The more you know.

...and I said hated and are you really nitpicking over me saying "everyone" rather than "by almost everyone"?

Final thing, if we're going to judge an alliance just because of their name, then we may as well call everyone who's in MI6 Holton.

You should. I wanna keep the win streak. You guys !@#$ing suck lmfao

Lxr4VfE.png

Seriously people, if you would staph shit posting against each other, and continue shit posting against me that would be great.

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Seriously people, if you would staph shit posting against each other, and continue shit posting against me that would be great.

Red is garbage!

TLF is filth!

THIS THREAD IS FILTHY GARBAGE

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Now I'm wondering if you are trying to flamebait me for some particular reason, or it's just that this is the kind of person you are.

Either way, I'm glad to see that speaking with an Apha yelds the usual results. Thank you for helping me reaffirm in my beliefs.

Giving up already? Is it because I proved you wrong? Awww.

Fingers crossed your whole alliance gets rolled next war because of what you did etc etc

I like how TS was complaining about us being rude to TLF, but instead of a UPN/TLF shitposting match it became a TS/NPO shitposting match. So, in order to bring the thread back to it's roots...

UPN sucks, etc etc.

<3

Edited by Alataq

dpluao815a3.png

I like how TS was complaining about us being rude to TLF, but instead of a UPN/TLF shitposting match it became a S/GK shitposting match. So, in order to bring the thread back to it's roots...

Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-