Carrier pigeons were killed from high levels of radation; an open letter will have to suffice

Ayayay

Eh, I don't play (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) so I don't know what the different alliances are and who matches up here. I consider myself somewhat impartial because I don't know who is who.

But I see a lot of Alpha vs tS and tS vs Alpha, for whatever reason. Until last war, tS mostly left Alpha alone, which was most likely because you were trying to swing them to your side. Post that war I saw a lot of snide comments to NPO and vise vesa.

Mostly it's you and Alpha but you do occasionally go after NPO.

How can we 'have a grudge against npo because (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)' yet 'want to swing them to our side and only go after them when that fails' at the same time?

If you're going to accuse us on being evil... at least be consistent about it lol.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

You've fought in a "20 vs 150" situation and won? Please, do tell me when that was and against who. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see the spin of this.

It was a coalition. Entirety of Covenant hit and embarassed themselves.

Lxr4VfE.png

Eh, I don't play (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) so I don't know what the different alliances are and who matches up here. I consider myself somewhat impartial because I don't know who is who.

But I see a lot of Alpha vs tS and tS vs Alpha, for whatever reason. Until last war, tS mostly left Alpha alone, which was most likely because you were trying to swing them to your side. Post that war I saw a lot of snide comments to NPO and vise vesa.

Mostly it's you and Alpha but you do occasionally go after NPO.

We don't need new people to swing to our side. We'll win every !@#$in war from here on out.

Lxr4VfE.png

It was a coalition. Entirety of Covenant hit and embarassed themselves.

That nation count ratio is far off. Oh and don't forget that we have no allies that can help us out in this situation, unlike what you had when you had over 200 nations in direct allies not involved. But don't let me stop you; keep grasping at straws about how you came out of a high chance of failure and won. Maybe you'll get one right. Maybe not.

Edited by Cypher

That nation count ratio is far off. Oh and don't forget that we have no allies that can help us out in this situation, unlike what you had when you had over 200 nations in direct allies not involved. But don't let me stop you; keep grasping at straws about how you came out of a high chance of failure and won. Maybe you'll get one right. Maybe not.

Every war is supposed to have a chance of failure, but the stupidity of your side just drops that chance to 0

Oh !@#$ I forgot you guys got dropped by a few of your main allies lmfao

Edited by Jacob Moore
Lxr4VfE.png

Edit: Oh and that isn't true Ivan and you know it isn't. If they were hated by everyone, why would they be in a game ending bloc and not getting rolled by it every 3 months?

I can't give you a specific answer to that since I left that game long ago, so I don't know what happens there neither cares about it.

But I wrote "hated or depised". And one of the main traits of the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)-"Realpolitik" mindset was that being tied to an alliance and depising her aren't mutually exclusive things. I also wrote "by almost everyone", and by this time almost everyone has left that game.

My point, anyway, was that strong feelings about the leadership of NG far pre-dated the existence of MI6 itself (NG was founded in 2011, MI6 in 2013). The best proof of it is that the people who founded NG reflected that sentiment in the very name they chose for the alliance, actually.

Edited by Ivan the Red

How can we 'have a grudge against npo because (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)' yet 'want to swing them to our side and only go after them when that fails' at the same time?

If you're going to accuse us on being evil... at least be consistent about it lol.

I was consistent, you only read half my post.

I said after the last war, NPO's First Time you went after them.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Jeez. Every thread, huh? Shall we bring this back to the original topic of TLF being trash? Please bring back MrBooty as supreme dictator. :v

Admittedly, TLF did surprisingly well against SK's upper tier initially, even before Syndicate assisted.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jeez. Every thread, huh? Shall we bring this back to the original topic of TLF being trash? Please bring back MrBooty as supreme dictator. :v

MrBooty wasn't coordinating this attack. Maybe you don't know what trash is. Incidentally (no shade srry MrBooty) when he was "supreme dictator" our 54 members declared 8 wars. With 15 members, we declared on 24.

Also, no one cares about TLF. Thanks for bringing us back into the spotlight though...

Edited by Alataq

dpluao815a3.png

Almost everyone in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) hated or depised NG way before MI6 ever existed.

Then you come to this game and keep behaving the same. You can't be surprised by the result.

Nah, Non Grata is in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)'s strongest bloc mate.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Note to Roq as well as Ivan and any other Syndicate members involved in this discussion:

Can you please, please cease making this thread about (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)? It is irrelevant to the PW events at hand.

Thank you.

I would take the 8 wars fighting for the proper side. 

I will be benevolent and allow you to come to my side, then.

os9LcJK.gif

Note to Roq as well as Ivan and any other Syndicate members involved in this discussion:

Can you please, please cease making this thread about (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)? It is irrelevant to the PW events at hand.

Thank you.

I will be benevolent and allow you to come to my side, then.

You had a great opportunity to set that tone back in June. It's never going to be that entertaining, but I find it more than unlikely that it's ever really going to go away just to serve your purposes now that you've supposedly discarded it.

You had a great opportunity to set that tone back in June. It's never going to be that entertaining, but I find it more than unlikely that it's ever really going to go away just to serve your purposes now that you've supposedly discarded it.

And what purposes exactly do I have, according to you?

os9LcJK.gif

Playing coy in leiu of something substantive? Ok. Lemme get some lipstick on and a revealing little red dress and we can feign ignorance at each other, but in a sexy way.

I mean, if you are going to insinuate an agenda, you better hit me with something substantial. You're free to dress up though. I won't judge.

os9LcJK.gif

One could perhaps read your post that began this exchange and intuit a desired future direction, perhaps one could even put this stated "desired direction" in a larger context. One might see you as a member of a larger group with a similar corpus of statements to draw upon. Hell if I know whether that's an agenda or not.

Wouldn't you agree that the problem with free interpretation lies in the tendency for subjectivity to lead to bias in the perceptor's intuition of the perceived object or incident. Acknowledging that, does it not seem strange to make definitive statements on an occurrence when you are (admittedly) self-aware of your own intuitive interpretation of said occurrence?

os9LcJK.gif

Wouldn't you agree that the problem with free interpretation lies in the tendency for subjectivity to lead to bias in the perceptor's intuition of the perceived object or incident. Acknowledging that, does it not seem strange to make definitive statements on an occurrence when you are (admittedly) self-aware of your own intuitive interpretation of said occurrence?

Auctor was Sengoku (which died) and I was GPA for like 2 days so I would think the member of mi6 is more biased.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Are you trying to imply you've joined some mythical convocation in the firmament and are now free of the localized concerns of your station, and that now your views are entirely unencumbered by the events of the past and uninformed of the present situation? And that somehow, this enlightenment you are experiencing therefore permeates the rest of the world and we are all made anew in its image through some heretofore unwitnessed process?

I remain skeptical.

Are you trying to imply you've joined some mythical convocation in the firmament and are now free of the localized concerns of your station, and that now your views are entirely unencumbered by the events of the past and uninformed of the present situation? And that somehow, this enlightenment you are experiencing therefore permeates the rest of the world and we are all made anew in its image through some heretofore unwitnessed process?

I remain skeptical.

And that's why you and yours remain on the losing side.

Self-fulfilling prophecies, bruh, you done did it.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.