Carrier pigeons were killed from high levels of radation; an open letter will have to suffice

Ayayay

probably a good call

In fact you should probably just cancel everything

okay, but could we write up a treaty first?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Article V

We will never break up. If we are to we must tell each other 72 hours in advanced, okay?" TLF asked. UPN agreed. "Okay. We will be together forever." They both said at the same time as their lips locked.

Guess our breakup was rushed. </3

dpluao815a3.png

probably a good call

In fact you should probably just cancel everything

Good Idea. I am already calling dibs on UPN members NPO will roll.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

I just realized, this is the first treaty cancellation by UPN.

Edited by Malal
  • Upvote 5

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I just realized, this is the first treaty cancellation by UPN.

It was UPN's first time ~

Now to settle who's the better one come at us

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

To be fair to TLF, i'm pretty sure that the blatant lie by Underlord, "Why don't you join us, we're pretty awesome." was the original breach of contract. Therefore, UPN would be considered the at-fault party in this dispute.

And how exactly is that bad?

Greatkitteh was here.-