Rose DoW

Keegoz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKMMCPeiQoc

I really felt like this was appropriate for this thread.

Edited by Agent W

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

I would link my nation after fighting three Rose folks but that would be considered bragging and I'd be yelled at by my gov xD

But um,I'm one of many TKR members that are doing well. Imma just say that.

giphy.gif

and who will continue to do well if Roz Wei attacks us 😘

Edited by Piratemonkey
  • Upvote 1

I would link my nation after fighting three Rose folks but that would be considered bragging and I'd be yelled at by my gov xD

But um,I'm one of many TKR members that are doing well. Imma just say that.

giphy.gif

and who will continue to do well if Roz Wei attacks us 😘

Thats because no one bothers to attack tkr. UPN did that once and TS had to save you.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Thats because no one bothers to attack tkr. UPN did that once and TS had to save you.

You mean UPN tried to attack TKR with the help of VE and tS countered it? Many have attacked us, little have succeeded. Please oh pretty please brush up on your history ;) Edited by Piratemonkey
  • Upvote 1

We went out of our way to attack you last war, you must be a really big deal.

vfjTauu.png

To be fair, I did counter like five people ;~;

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

This thread needs more e-lawyers arguing and getting extremely butthurt about the most banal minutiae that happens every single war.

!@#$ YOU GPA!

Greatkitteh was here.-

This thread needs more e-lawyers arguing and getting extremely butthurt about the most banal minutiae that happens every single war.

People like you are a real bummer, dude. Just play the game, Have fun, live a little instead of being such a party pooper.

People like you are a real bummer, dude. Just play the game, Have fun, live a little instead of being such a party pooper.

congrats to Brooklyn, condolences to you

Greatkitteh was here.-

4d7c1616d99accba42975a5f2ba37c17.png

^That is you after only fighting 3 people. If your gonna shit talk, atleast try and do it without being a hypocrite ayy.

It'd be a shame if the people he's fighting lost their tanks and no one is in range to save them :(

Edited by Jacob Moore
Lxr4VfE.png

I don't need to read this thread to know that its 8 pages of salt. The top post on this page tells me everything.

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

I feel like its probably not going to pan out, but I don't know that I would be jumping on their lack of ground and criticizing it just yet. Certainly this air strategy has allowed them to gain massive air superiority within the same score bracket. It took a bit to kick in dealing with ground superiority, but eventually with enough attackers they are whittling away our air. I'm not really sure what the end game is in all this - with literally 0 ground they'll still never win a ground battle that I can see, even if they slowly destroy our tanks. And naval strikes have been doing far more infra damage per MAP (hence our 880mil damage done vs 65mil taken in infra). But I've never been much of a mil person, and I know t$ are no fools. Whether it ultimately works out or not, there has to be more to it than this, and I'm curious to see how they will surprise me in the coming days. It should be enlightening regardless.

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

I feel like its probably not going to pan out, but I don't know that I would be jumping on their lack of ground and criticizing it just yet. Certainly this air strategy has allowed them to gain massive air superiority within the same score bracket. It took a bit to kick in dealing with ground superiority, but eventually with enough attackers they are whittling away our air. I'm not really sure what the end game is in all this - with literally 0 ground they'll still never win a ground battle that I can see, even if they slowly destroy our tanks. And naval strikes have been doing far more infra damage per MAP (hence our 880mil damage done vs 65mil taken in infra). But I've never been much of a mil person, and I know t$ are no fools. Whether it ultimately works out or not, there has to be more to it than this, and I'm curious to see how they will surprise me in the coming days. It should be enlightening regardless.

Yeah man, those ships hurt.

6XmKiC2.png

But um,I'm one of many TKR members that are doing well. Imma just say that.giphy.gifand who will continue to do well if Roz Wei attacks us

Is that a challenge?

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=