Best fighters

Insert Name Here

Pixel rekers  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Who are the best fighters in the game?

BK has never lost a war and has fought in every major conflict. We're the USAyy of Orbis.

e07UGeT.png

Also voted 4 gr8st ally tS

enhanced-7371-1402519632-1.jpg

• Upvote 6

Maybe when I have some time, I'll have to find the post where Keegoz stated he didn't lead any losing wars.

This is #2, back-to-back, since he came back to Emperor of Rose, right?

It's all part of my plan - I shall forever be the only Emperor to never lead Rose into a losing war. :ph34r:
xzhPlEh.png?1

BK has never lost a war and has fought in every major conflict. We're the USAyy of Orbis.

e07UGeT.png

Also voted 4 gr8st ally tS

enhanced-7371-1402519632-1.jpg

I like how you can be the USAyy and radical followers of Ayyslam at the same time, it's very inclusive :P

It's all part of my plan - I shall forever be the only Emperor to never lead Rose into a losing war. :ph34r:

If you can actually make this happen then mad kudos to you. I would like to see it happen just to see Orbis plunge into complete chaos due to the shocked reactions caused by Rose actually winning a war.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

If you can actually make this happen then mad kudos to you. I would like to see it happen just to see Orbis plunge into complete chaos due to the shocked reactions caused by Rose actually winning a war.

Not losing a war can also mean not fighting any :ph34r:

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Been there, done that. Granted it was more like a limited operation to &#33;@#&#036; over Grealind and Cyradis than an all-out war. :x

I forget that most of you weren't around/just joined during my reign as Emperor. :P

xzhPlEh.png?1

Ugh, NPO had been involved in 1 alliance war when I made the poll. How on earth could anyone know if they were good fighters or not?

Because I'm in it?

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

3 to 1 advantage? Can you numbers?

284 if you combine NPO, UPN, Polaris and HBE vs 152 that are on BK. I guess if you count order of the white rose and resplendent it would be 208. There is also the thing of T$ and Mensa finished their opponents and went looking for more.

Edit. Forgot about Cornerstone, if you count them it is 261

Edited by Etgfrog

None of those figures are 3 to 1. git gud@ math?

You can't launch an attack and then &#33;@#&#036; about being outnumbered. If you or your alliance mates really believed that you could parcel out your attacks and not have allies of your opponents cross defend you are idiots. 

Hahahaha, NPO is already looking for excuses on how they &#33;@#&#036;ed up

BK should've been zero'd in one day and they failed at that. Congratulations, you &#33;@#&#036;ed up the easiest part. Declaring on a non-maxed alliance with superior numbers and you guys still managed to &#33;@#&#036; it up. Impressive.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell