Best fighters

Insert Name Here

Pixel rekers  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Who are the best fighters in the game?

With all the talk about war recently, I decided to make a poll about the subject. It's okay if you vote for your own alliance, but be as honest as possible, please! I tried to include several alliances from different sides, so I don't come across as biased, since I would normally add AAs like Guardian or The Coalition. But then people would say there's too many alliances from my side in the poll. I only included AAs that participated in at least 3 wars, throughout their history. Not all of them, naturally.

It was sort of a close call for me. I ended up voting for Mensa because they're beastly. Without mentioning my AA and other allies, I think TEst are terrific fighters as well. DEIC's mid/upper tier also has a bunch of competent fighters imo. Arrgh are good fighters too, even tho they tend to beige quite often in order to get the loot.  :P

Well, those were my 2 cents. Feel free to give yours!  :)

Edited by Insert Name Here

SK isn't really tested. This war will be a good indicator of their ability. BK isn't "great" imo, they just almost never(actually I don't think they have) been countered. May or may not be countered this war. TKR is okay, most of the time they win by having superior numbers. There's quality mixed into the quantity with them though. tS is above average, as with Mensa. VE was pretty nice under SRD, not sure about them now as last war they were trash. UPN is good, Under leading them would be great. TEst is above average and Mensa. Rose is average leaning above average. DEIC will more than likely be very elite this next war. I have complete confidence in their abilities. Arrgh is Arrgh naturally.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

SK isn't really tested. This war will be a good indicator of their ability. BK isn't "great" imo, they just almost never(actually I don't think they have) been countered. May or may not be countered this war. TKR is okay, most of the time they win by having superior numbers. There's quality mixed into the quantity with them though. tS is above average, as with Mensa. VE was pretty nice under SRD, not sure about them now as last war they were trash. UPN is good, Under leading them would be great. TEst is above average and Mensa. Rose is average leaning above average. DEIC will more than likely be very elite this next war. I have complete confidence in their abilities. Arrgh is Arrgh naturally.

I get where you're coming from, as far as SK is concerned. Mainly because they haven't fought in a while. But they're a war hardened alliance, as they were involved in several AA wars throughout their history.

I get where you're coming from, as far as SK is concerned. Mainly because they haven't fought in a while. But they're a war hardened alliance, as they were involved in several AA wars throughout their history.

Most of their members weren't. It's mostly been a clean sweep. They fought Arrgh/Rose then got beat by Alpha/VE and they didn't have much in terms of warchests apparently.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

No Brotherhood of the Clouds option?

• Upvote 3

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Seriously it should come down between TEst and Mensa.

BK and TKR are on the rise, however. The only reason why large alliances are not the best fighters will be due to noobs messing up plans. Far easier to coordinate with less numbers.

With that said, Guardian did great last war. I'm expecting them to do good this one too.

Also, cannot discount Rose either. They've been improving over the past wars.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Honestly I don't know why this is a debate, Mensa is basically an alliance made up of everyone who mattered from another game like this. It would be like taking all the best players from this community, going to another game, and creating a group with that crowd.

• Upvote 5

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Honestly I don't know why this is a debate, Mensa is basically an alliance made up of everyone who mattered from another game like this. It would be like taking all the best players from this community, going to another game, and creating a group with that crowd.

Thanks for acknowledging our superiority, xdxd.

• Upvote 3
77oKn5K.png

Because there's an alliance like that that also took many of the best people from this game

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

It's no brainer. The answer is too obvious, Mensa is by far the best fighters. They have proven themselves to fight anyone who came in their ways. Strong community, good communication, and have some knowledge about war mechanics. Those are things that we need to build a strong alliance and a bunch of the best fighters.

• Upvote 1

Sorta but not really.  eRep is a MUCH bigger player base.  So you are only looking at the best of a subgroup of the eUS and to a degree eUK.  There are, to my knowledge, no eCroat players here.  I fought with ZDRUG 5ish years ago and they, even a portion of them, would easily compete with MENSA.

-signature removed for rules violation-