A Game of Thorns

Valdoroth

Well, new horizons await I suppose! Its nothing against our current allies, I still have extreme respect for Mensa especially for standing by us through some of our toughest times. But at the end of the day, we make our choices based on what we would find the most fun as players, and not just by who we like the most as people. And while we've always had good times riding by Mensa, and somewhat more recently t$, we were getting bored with the pattern that was emerging of essentially fighting the same war over again. Hopefully this will shake things up, and good or ill for our future, it will certainly be interesting.

^This. much respect to all our friends.

• Upvote 1

I've only talked with Gandalf a few times and not recently, so not sure what you are referring to.  But I'm being honest Buorhann.  You guy's have been pretty vocal about your opinion of Rose, lol.  And nor do I think it will really matter in the grand scheme of things to come in the next few weeks or months. (I presume?)

We're pretty cool with Rose now, mostly.  I'm sure there's some voices, but overall they've been pretty chill.  They seem to be more involved with chatting us up moreso than most alliances lately ( <3 durmij ), and some members play with our community on occasion.

If there's a rivalry still, it's more on friendly terms than bitter ones.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We're pretty cool with Rose now, mostly.  I'm sure there's some voices, but overall they've been pretty chill.  They seem to be more involved with chatting us up moreso than most alliances lately ( <3 durmij ), and some members play with our community on occasion.

If there's a rivalry still, it's more on friendly terms than bitter ones.

Well that's good to hear. That rivalry was getting a bit worn out anyway.  Glad to see most everyone has moved on.

Good luck, SK. Sometimes you just gotta try new stuff. Don't be strangers.

Only if Partisan agrees to be sole dictator.  He and I get along quite well and he's the only one in tS I trust.

I've always felt like you and I's personal relationship could perhaps save the Alpha-tS partnership. I'm willing to give it a shot.

os9LcJK.gif

t08YuFX.jpg

Well played....I concede

88GhMSh.jpg

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

Have fun guys, definitely shaking things up!

Honestly more upset about y'all dropping Mensa than us guys in tS, if I'm putting it all out there.

If your putting out I'm willing ;) Edited by Rook

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

We really enjoyed our partnership with tS, NPO, and Mensa in the past. But now, we've decided to seek a new endeavor. I hope this will bring something new to the orbis.

Good luck to all of our former allies. Don't be strangers!

The reactions in this thread:

Can't spell suck without SK.

Ayy lmao.

You think so? Because it seems a lot more like:

>Someone part of our hegemoney has left us and made us slightly weaker! This is awful, !@#$ SK!

But I guess you'd have a vested interest in SK not shaking things up, right? lol.

Edited by hadesflames

gkt70Td.png

>Someone part of our hegemoney has left us and made us slightly weaker! This is awful, !@#$ SK!

But I guess you'd have a vested interest in SK not shaking things up, right? lol.

I mean, we completely manhandled the other side without them....

I'm pretty sure we can destroy the other side, with them on it, convincingly.

Edited by Eumirbago
  • Upvote 4
Lxr4VfE.png

Guest Curufinwe

You think so? Because it seems a lot more like:>Someone part of our hegemoney has left us and made us slightly weaker! This is awful, !@#$ SK!But I guess you'd have a vested interest in SK not shaking things up, right? lol.

Brb, preemptively disbanding BK because we're doomed now apparently. Any space in HBE for our meme-friendly refugees?

But yeah, best of luck SK - I hope this works out for you.

I mean, we completely manhandled the other side without them....

I'm pretty sure we can destroy the other side, with them on it, convincingly.

No doubt, which is what makes the reactions in this thread all the more amusing.

Brb, preemptively disbanding BK because we're doomed now apparently.

Way to put words in my mouth lol.

Any space in HBE for our meme-friendly refugees?

I'd rather disband tbh...

• Upvote 3

gkt70Td.png

Meh

At least SK would be a challenging opponent, if it ever came to that (and I sincerely hope it doesn't).

Lord knows we need a challenge.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Guest Curufinwe

I'd rather disband tbh...

But where would the dozens of nations on your applicant list go if you did that? Won't someone think of the inactives?