A Syndicate Announcement

Roy Mustang

Wasn't TS a triumvirate before? Wasn't that why Cynic originally left?

The reasons for Cynic's first departure are several, but needless to say the triumvirate structure was not among them.

We were a triumvirate, then a quadrumvirate, and back to a triumvirate.

The reasons for Cynic's first departure are several, but needless to say the triumvirate structure was not among them.

We were a triumvirate, then a quadrumvirate, and back to a triumvirate.

Next announcement they'll be a quadrumvirate again that way they can have a pattern.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

PjW5qi7.jpg

I've been saving these for when The Syndicate gets declared on or wins a war. But if the snake meme market is crashing I'm not going to be the last one out.

But they expect one of us in the wreckage brother...

4+u+_2818a2694c4a1a4f24ba5906dcd1baff.pn

• Upvote 3

Sorry to interrupt the snek theme, but I figure it's useful to clarify the following:

Valakias has the position and authority of Partisan for the next month. His representation of The Syndicate abroad is full and legitimate, and requires no verification from myself, Partisan, or Jessica Rabbit. 

• Upvote 1

Sorry to interrupt the snek theme, but I figure it's useful to clarify the following:

Valakias has the position and authority of Partisan for the next month. His representation of The Syndicate abroad is full and legitimate, and requires no verification from myself, Partisan, or Jessica Rabbit. 

I will go ahead and conform with certain individual's requests for shorter posts. Here's a dumbed down version.

For next month ------>   Valakias  =  Partisan

• Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

I will go ahead and conform with certain individual's requests for shorter posts. Here's a dumbed down version.

For next month ------>   Valakias  =  Partisan

The first two sentences were NOT needed! 

I fear you still have a long ways to go yet before you can fully master it.  -_-

• Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

More like up and down repeatedly.

Heavy petting on the first date? That can't be legal!

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Are you sure? Cause I vaguely remember Cynic !@#$ing about the triumvirate being full of retards and a massive pain on the ass. I'd call that a reason.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Are you sure? Cause I vaguely remember Cynic !@#$ about the triumvirate being full of retards and a massive pain on the ass. I'd call that a reason.

I remember cynic shitting about a lot of things at the time. But that's not for us here to discuss 😜

os9LcJK.gif

hiss hiss hiss hiss hiss hiss

Go away, the humans are talking
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Are you sure? Cause I vaguely remember Cynic !@#$ about the triumvirate being full of retards and a massive pain on the ass. I'd call that a reason.

How is thinking the trium is full of retards the same as thinking the trium structure is wrong?

your post doesn't make sense.

Edited by DodgyBobMcMayday

How is thinking the trium is full of retards the same as thinking the trium structure is wrong?

your post doesn't make sense.

So he doesn't have to share power with a bunch of retards? I mean, the fact that his next alliance was an autocracy doesn't hurt.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win