Hello to the Syndicate

Placentica

Community, 

This is a reminder that the Alliance Affairs section of these forums is actually not spam. Creating threads that push 10+ pages with significant content is something to be proud of. Creating a 10+ thread with spam, OOC attacks, and the like is nothing to be proud of and to be quite honest - it gets some of you in trouble. 

This is your first and only warning to stop spamming - stop the OOC attacks - stop the inappropriate posts. Community members who choose to disobey this request will be dealt with accordingly and should this thread continue to be spammed, it will be closed. 

Keep it clean.

• Upvote 5

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC

Newsflash: water is wet. Snow is cold. Is anyone actually surprised that Syndicate is planning for the upcoming May-June war? It's not like PnW doesn't have a 4-month war cycle and the two major factions are Paracovenant / Mensynd. Who else are they supposed to fight? GPA? Themselves?

In any case, Mensynd's troll squads will cover it up, because there are literally people in PnW too stupid to believe that major alliances in PnW will go at each other every few months, and that white fluid coming out of Partisan's nozzle isn't semen.

As for others; we are way past the naive period. As in the Melian dialogue, the strong do what they will, the weak suffer what they must. There is only one alliance that can be truly considered a swing alliance, and it is there that FA is focused. Everyone else--either they want to stand with their Paracovenant friends, or they want to hide under Mensynd's robes and between Partisan's legs.

Much ado about nothing.

Newsflash: water is wet. Snow is cold. Is anyone actually surprised that Syndicate is planning for the upcoming May-June war? It's not like PnW doesn't have a 4-month war cycle and the two major factions are Paracovenant / Mensynd. Who else are they supposed to fight? GPA? Themselves?

In any case, Mensynd's troll squads will cover it up, because there are literally people in PnW too stupid to believe that major alliances in PnW will go at each other every few months, and that white fluid coming out of Partisan's nozzle isn't semen.

As for others; we are way past the naive period. As in the Melian dialogue, the strong do what they will, the weak suffer what they must. There is only one alliance that can be truly considered a swing alliance, and it is there that FA is focused. Everyone else--either they want to stand with their Paracovenant friends, or they want to hide under Mensynd's robes and between Partisan's legs.

Much ado about nothing.

Wait what does my nozzle have to do with this?

And how can that many people fit under my legs?

The world wonders.

os9LcJK.gif

I think Partisan is just running out of Taylor Swift songs to parody.

You could go with Carly Rae Jepsen. E*mo*tion > 1989.

• Upvote 1

Partisan: as Politics and War is an American game, the sexual norm is serial monogamy; you get married to one person, divorce them, then get married to another. Presumably people take turns. Also, well, when you bought that gas station, you should have expected the nozzle jokes.

I've seen this asshat in the forums before but don't know who the hell he is, so who the actual !@#$ is "Inst"?

This coming from an SK'er with all of, like, 5 posts under his belt

• Upvote 1

"We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get the hell out of my way."
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of
the man who leads that gains the victory."
-General George S. Patton

Go roll Mensa and we'll talk.

Actually, why not roll TKR instead? They're likely strategically more valuable and you could always use their cozying up to NPO as an excuse.

Like I said before, go commit strategic suicide first, then I'll root for you.

Edited by Inst

Actually, why not roll TKR instead? They're likely strategically more valuable and you could always use their cozying up to NPO as an excuse.

So I need to commit political suicide to have you on my side? Why?

os9LcJK.gif

I think he pretty much confirmed that the only reason why he's rooting for Paracovenant is because they committed political suicide?  I don't know.  Just guessing here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think he pretty much confirmed that the only reason why he's rooting for Paracovenant is because they committed political suicide?  I don't know.  Just guessing here.

You know, I was thinking to myself that that would explain a lot, lol.

It's difficult to like bullshit.

It's true, (almost) nobody likes to be fed a load of crap.

Edited by Ekaterina Kalmyk

It's true, (almost) nobody likes to be fed a load of crap.

Saruman and Thomas Meagher would like to have a word with you.

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Community, 

This is a reminder that the Alliance Affairs section of these forums is actually not spam

Webcomic_xkcd_-_Wikipedian_protester_cro

• Upvote 4

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

We talked about this before; I always root for the underdog. You, after all, maintain the Rank 1 Alliance in PnW, and unfortunately I don't see that changing in the short-term. Don't you love me, Partibaby?

And FYI, I know you're taking the piss on me, but it's more fun taking you "seriously". An ironic treatment of irony is sincere; we are so meta, aren't we?

We talked about this before; I always root for the underdog. You, after all, maintain the Rank 1 Alliance in PnW, and unfortunately I don't see that changing in the short-term. Don't you love me, Partibaby?

And FYI, I know you're taking the piss on me, but it's more fun taking you "seriously". An ironic treatment of irony is sincere; we are so meta, aren't we?

The $yndicate is always the underdog. That makes no sense Instipoo!

And FYI, I have no idea what you're talking about'. I'm dead serious.

Edited by Partisan

os9LcJK.gif

Wow rude </3

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

The $yndicate is always the underdog. That makes no sense Instipoo!

And FYI, I have no idea what you're talking about'. I'm dead serious.

Well, then, rename The Syndicate "The Underdog" so you can really be "the underdog".

And FYI, I am being ironically serious about being ironic about your serious claim to being ironic about being serious. My math isn't any good, does that make any sense?

The nasty little thing about The Syndicate is that you can perfectly well play the Dolphinplan-esque BS when you finally get rolled and lose your hegemoney. After all, it's no fun being on top; I have it on good reliability that the Hansarius-Impero axis, the one that would have actually mattered, died because they were afraid of wrecking the game. If the opfor fails to win the next war, there'll be no way to stop you from claiming you deliberately blew yourself up because you were bored.

Also, I am Ouroborinst, the snake that eats its tail. Can we have snakesex now? I promise you I haven't digested my reptilian genitalia yet, so I have relevant snake organs for you to play with.

@"Dalinar"

Well, I did say that TKR is more strategically valuable than Mensa. That's a back-handed insult if there ever was one. Can we have a civil war in the Mensynd faction over who's the better Syndicate butt-buddy now?

That said, #1, why do you actually care about being rolled? We both had seats to a certain alliance; you were just closer to the fore and actually on stage once upon a time. You know just as well as I do that getting rolled means nothing to a good alliance, since NPO was able to bounce back and completely retcon that certain alliance's political influence after it disbanded.

#2, you are one of the few people I strongly respect in that organization, and </3 actually hurts coming from you, as I've mentioned to contacts.