Hello to the Syndicate

Placentica

So you admit you're a low level troll? 

keep talking about my alliance mate and i will have to crush you

Oh wait, 0.25 score... that's sad

Edited by Young

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

Well, then, rename The Syndicate "The Underdog" so you can really be "the underdog".

And FYI, I am being ironically serious about being ironic about your serious claim to being ironic about being serious. My math isn't any good, does that make any sense?

The nasty little thing about The Syndicate is that you can perfectly well play the Dolphinplan-esque BS when you finally get rolled and lose your hegemoney. After all, it's no fun being on top; I have it on good reliability that the Hansarius-Impero axis, the one that would have actually mattered, died because they were afraid of wrecking the game. If the opfor fails to win the next war, there'll be no way to stop you from claiming you deliberately blew yourself up because you were bored.

Also, I am Ouroborinst, the snake that eats its tail. Can we have snakesex now? I promise you I haven't digested my reptilian genitalia yet, so I have relevant snake organs for you to play with.

@"Dalinar"

Well, I did say that TKR is more strategically valuable than Mensa. That's a back-handed insult if there ever was one. Can we have a civil war in the Mensynd faction over who's the better Syndicate butt-buddy now?

That said, #1, why do you actually care about being rolled? We both had seats to a certain alliance; you were just closer to the fore and actually on stage once upon a time. You know just as well as I do that getting rolled means nothing to a good alliance, since NPO was able to bounce back and completely retcon that certain alliance's political influence after it disbanded.

#2, you are one of the few people I strongly respect in that organization, and </3 actually hurts coming from you, as I've mentioned to contacts.

But Inst.... I *am* bored. ;)

os9LcJK.gif