Hello to the Syndicate

Placentica

To the dictionary with you, AGAIN! Holy crap I hope you are in 7th grade. 

I hope you realise that you're making no sense. 

Cause they're !@#$ in IRC instead

TRIGGER WARNING: TS V ALPHA SHITPOSTING

Lol, I can't believe I'm saying this but they should pay attention to John Harms more.

GPA is a bloody cancer that needs to be eradicated. 

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I hope you realise that you're making no sense. 

Obviously you did not go look up the word verbal in the dictionary. Or you would have discovered that written text is still verbal, and the word you were thinking of was ORAL. Something you probably are also not familiar with, hurr. 

• Upvote 2

30 user(s) are reading this topic

22 members, 7 guests, 1 anonymous users

Christ.

35 user(s) are reading this topic

25 members, 9 guests, 1 anonymous users

Now much more. :P Let us continue this circus.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

I love how when I said "thread closed" everyone stopped posting all of a sudden, (Avruch's silly gif being the exception.)

(And Bollocks - who couldn't wait 2 minutes - too.)

Everything was written, nothing was verbal. Fail.

https://www.google.com/?ion=1&espv=2#q=verbal

ver·bal
ˈvərbəl/
adjective

1. 1.
    relating to or in the form of words.
    "the root of the problem is visual rather than verbal"
    •  

•  

2. 2.
    GRAMMAR
    of, relating to, or derived from a verb.
    "a verbal adjective"
noun
GRAMMAR

1. 1.
    a word or words functioning as a verb.

The word you are looking for is either "vocal" or "oral". (Oral is the more precise word to use)

• Upvote 1

I know this is a concept that is somewhat lost on Alpha since they only know aggression as opposed to how to win a war, and really as a diplomat I have to say I would be absolutely ashamed if my leader was so disrespectful to Roy Mustang which was entirely uncalled for, but perhaps in the name of cultural diffusion you can understand that on our side of the treaty web we hold ourselves to a higher standard. We don't go on little tantrums if we have to go 30 seconds without a reply query then "threaten" to go to the OWF with leaked logs which really don't implicate anyone in doing anything dishonorable.

You can say you had no ill intentions towards tS but the way you talked to Roy was beneath you as an alliance leader. It showed you have a lot of maturing to do as a leader, and it really does not bode well for your alliance that you have taken this path. I do feel sympathy for Alpha's allies in this situation and I would like to offer moral support if you choose not to cosign their immature aggressive nonsense against a standup alliance like tS and its fantastic leadership, particularly Roy Mustang, Partisan, and Jessica Rabbit. Your little grudge against tS, either due to envy, or sour grapes, or whatever is really your loss because you are missing out on having great times with awesome people.

You are welcome to call this a CB Alpha since that's really the only reason you made this thread in the first place. There is no other ostensible reason to post unless it's to try to convince your allies that you have somehow been wronged, when in reality the necessity to strategize in defense of your inevitable attack is due to your own irrational politicking. 

o/ t$

Did we read the same logs?  I would say in that conversation Roy was easily the bigger dick, which is impressive, because Steve is generally always a dick.

As for people saying Alpha posted this to cause a war, it looks to me like the entire reason this got posted was to call out tS and allies to let them know that Rose/Alpha know that they are planning to do and should stop.   I also find it interesting that besides for tS starting to build a little bit of military the day the Sparta/Test war got called off, everyone else started going full force on the military growth after that event had ended.  To say that your growth is from gaining a member or two is silly and easily dis proven, the fact that anyone would use that as an excuse really kills your credibility.

• Upvote 2

Did we read the same logs? I would say in that conversation Roy was easily the bigger dick, which is impressive, because Steve is generally always a dick.

As for people saying Alpha posted this to cause a war, it looks to me like the entire reason this got posted was to call out tS and allies to let them know that Rose/Alpha know that they are planning to do and should stop. I also find it interesting that besides for tS starting to build a little bit of military the day the Sparta/Test war got called off, everyone else started going full force on the military growth after that event had ended. To say that your growth is from gaining a member or two is silly and easily dis proven, the fact that anyone would use that as an excuse really kills your credibility.

It's all the !@#$in whey gains, creagains, betagains, and the damn dick pills fam. We never had any credibility to alliances that never thought we had credibility fam.

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

Obviously you did not go look up the word verbal in the dictionary. Or you would have discovered that written text is still verbal

verbal 

Pronunciation: /ˈvÉ™Ëb(É™)l/  
ADJECTIVE
1.1Spoken rather than written; oral:a verbal agreement

The words used were "verbal diarrhoea" which is referring specifically to spoken words.

the word you were thinking of was ORAL. Something you probably are also not familiar with, hurr. 

I heard you're very familiar with it though ;)

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

59 user(s) are reading this topic

42 members, 9 guests, 5 anonymous users

Nothing can stop it. :P

And I reiterate what Sentinel said in part because just about every alliance should run hypothetical plans on who to fight if war comes if their leadership is responsible. Even neutral ones should.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

It's no secrete that the t$ are and have always been class A bullies. 

There allies are more akin to petrified, routinely abused, coattail riders than equal partners.

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

qft

Poor DIEC

Edited by Metro

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

It's no secrete that the t$ are and have always been class A bullies.

There allies are more akin to petrified, routinely abused, coattail riders than equal partners.

Rose will be the savior of Orbis against these Class A Bullies.

Lxr4VfE.png

Translation: I don't care about facts and evidence. 

Needless to say, you're wrong.

This is a thread about Steve making poorly thought out political moves that are backfiring horribly. 

t$ goes to great lengths to mask it's horrifically ugly face with gallons of make-up but Steve just turned on the sprinkler bby. 

Though it's understandable that as a loyal coattail rider you'd be upset.

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg