Hello to the Syndicate

Placentica

Absolutely not. If you don't like direct and blunt thoughts, then perhaps t$ should've not tried to edit the dumplog to suit their claim. The outsider who has the leaked information from the converstation usually are true and I will choose to believe outsider's source than insider's source because they aren't always true; heck they will manipulate to defend their claim. 

We edited logs?  :huh:

This is a new accusation, tell me more.

Patience, my friend, patience :P

Don't worry I can wait but however he tries to spin the logs... he has already been contradicted by the likes of Ivan the Red who all but admitted to t$ culpability in planning & preparing to attack Alpha. 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Don't worry I can wait but however he tries to spin the logs... he has already been contradicted by the likes of Ivan the Red who all but admitted to t$ culpability in planning & preparing to attack Alpha. 

I have at no point stated that the logs are false. What I have stated is that they are a direct reaction to Alpha's manouvers. You are free to think of that as you wish: It's expected that you will harp the party line of your allies. There is no contradiction going on beyond your assumptions. Assumptions deliberately made to fill up your own little balloon of propaganda.

I made it clear that a) a t$ reply is to be expected and B) that the logs are a direct reaction to Alpha movements.

Before we continue this nonsense, i'd like you to quote to me exactly where I supposedly denied the logs and where how my statement contradicts that of Ivan.

os9LcJK.gif

I have at no point stated that the logs are false. What I have stated is that they are a direct reaction to Alpha's manouvers. You are free to think of that as you wish: It's expected that you will harp the party line of your allies. There is no contradiction going on beyond your assumptions. Assumptions deliberately made to fill up your own little balloon of propaganda.

I made it clear that a) a t$ reply is to be expected and B) that the logs are a direct reaction to Alpha movements.

Before we continue this nonsense, i'd like you to quote to me exactly where I supposedly denied the logs and where how my statement contradicts that of Ivan.

Here it is:

We will disregard your blatant lies (i.e the logs showing you were planning to hit them) for now, as they will be addressed in a later post. 

Edited by Moreau III
  • Upvote 2

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

30 user(s) are reading this topic

22 members, 7 guests, 1 anonymous users

Christ.

• Downvote 1

Here it is:

Forums ate the relevant part of the post, tragic.

But I'll respond on Partisan's behalf: He is referring to Steve's repeated claims that Alpha has not been backroom maneuvering, slandering, or otherwise working to isolate The Syndicate and other allies for an eventual strike against them. Not to the logs. I suppose the wording was ambiguous from a certain tortured POV, so let that be the authoritative clarification.

Edited by Roy Mustang

Here it is:

These were in DIRECT reference to:

<Roy_Mustang> [00:35] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Okay sure, I'll start.
<Roy_Mustang> [00:36] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> We haven't been bad mouthing you.
<Roy_Mustang> [00:36] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> Nor have we been mobilizing support.
<Roy_Mustang> [00:36] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I don't give a shit about tS.
<Roy_Mustang> [00:36] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> I've told you this for a long time.
<Roy_Mustang> [00:36] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> But now I hear you guys are just going to attack us for shit that never even happened.
<Roy_Mustang> [00:36] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> So is that true or not?
<Roy_Mustang> [00:37] <Roy_Mustang> I'm gonna be blunt with you Steve
<Roy_Mustang> [00:37] <Roy_Mustang> Either Alpha is the victim of an Orbis-wide conspiracy to make y'all look bad, or you just recited a complete load of horseshit to me.
<Roy_Mustang> [00:38] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> So are you denying the logs are legit?

Whereafter Roy stated:

<Roy_Mustang> [00:39] <Roy_Mustang> I'm saying you just tried to feed me a pile of horseshit.
<Roy_Mustang> [00:39] <Roy_Mustang> And you know you just tried to feed me a pile of horseshit.

Roy called Steve out on his lies. My reply was directed strictly at Steve's going public. The statement you just quoted reaffirmed his lies but indicated that I would not elaborate on that in that specific post. Instead, I delved into the core message of the post (that his attempt at diplomacy was in bad faith).

Hope that clears it up for you.

Edited by Partisan

os9LcJK.gif

Forums ate the relevant part of the post, tragic.

But I'll respond on Partisan's behalf: He is referring to Steve's repeated claims that Alpha has not been backroom maneuvering, slandering, or otherwise working to isolate The Syndicate and other allies for an eventual strike against them. Not to the logs. I suppose the wording was ambiguous from a certain tortured POV, so let that be the authoritative clarification.

<Roy_Mustang> [00:36] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> But now I hear you guys are just going to attack us for shit that never even happened.
<Roy_Mustang> [00:37] <Roy_Mustang> Either Alpha is the victim of an Orbis-wide conspiracy to make y'all look bad, or you just recited a complete load of horseshit to me.
<Roy_Mustang> [00:38] <Steve_Buscemi[NG]> So are you denying the logs are legit?

Whereafter Roy stated:

<Roy_Mustang> [00:39] <Roy_Mustang> I'm saying you just tried to feed me a pile of horseshit.
<Roy_Mustang> [00:39] <Roy_Mustang> And you know you just tried to feed me a pile of horseshit.

Roy called Steve out on his lies. My reply was directed strictly at Steve's going public. The statement you just quoted reaffirmed his lies but indicated that I would not elaborate on that in that specific post. Instead, I delved into the core message of the post (that his attempt at diplomacy was in bad faith).

It does thank you.

So, your proof about Partisan lying is... red text you inserted into his speech?

No, the red text was just my interpretation of what he was referring to.

Wooosh. Completely missed what he was referring to there.

Sorry but I'm not a mind-reader. :P

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Whereafter Roy stated:

So, then let's get a clear answer. 

Does the Syndicate intend to attack Alpha? Yes or No? 

Edited by Caecus
  • Upvote 2

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

So, then let's get a clear answer. 

Does the Syndicate intend to preempt Alpha? Yes or No? 

Poor use of words my friend. Alpha was never planning anything against t$ that we know of. 

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Poor use of words my friend. Alpha was never planning anything against t$ that we know of. 

Is that better? I always thought preempt meant that someone preemptively attacked someone else. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Holy Jesus...

I hate to tell you this Partisan/Roy, but Alpha isn't planning to attack you. I'm pretty sure their closest allies would have been informed. What is also pretty clear is that the logs aren't talking about defending. They're talking about using Alpha's supposed bad mouthing (which I have never witnessed btw, and I hang with some Alpha members) as a reason to "preemptively" strike Alpha and their allies. 

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Is that better? I always thought preempt meant that someone preemptively attacked someone else. 

Yes, and yes it does mean that but Alpha wasn't planning on attacking t$ as far as we know.

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I'd say our intend to attack Alpha is lower than Alpha's intend to [get other people to] attack t$.

Still not a yes or no answer.

It's so simple! If t$ is willing to say that the logs are a mistake, and this is all just a misunderstanding and the Syndicate doesn't intend to attack Alpha, then this thread can end here, and we can go back to negotiations and keep this behind close doors. 

Are you saying there is something to worry about from Alpha?

I'm simply asking whether or not the comment from t$'s top government officials about preempting Alpha is true or not. It's simply a question of security and reassurance that this won't escalate past words on a backchannel in the IRC

Edited by Caecus