Declaration of Existence of the Obese Swedish Cats

Gabby

151771.jpg

Article I.

The Knights of the Obese Swedish Cats will always strive for mutual defense, cooperation, and humiliation of the Black Knights.

Article II.

Members are formally obligated to be competent fighters and should attack weak Black Knights nations (really, just pick one, they're all weak) when spotted.

Article III.

Becoming a member of the Obese Swedish Cats requires testing and analysis of capabilities, background, personality, etc. The Supreme Fat Cat of the alliance shall be the judge of these traits and shall admit or deny members on a case by case basis. Members may or may not be notified of the reasons for acceptance or denial.

Article IV.

Foreign Relations: the Obese Swedish Cats seek friendly relations with all non-raiding alliances on Orbis (raiding Black Knights doesn't count since a group of 10 year old national leaders with ADHD doesn't really count as a real alliance). Just shoot the acting Supreme Fat Cat (Leader) a message and IRC relations can start from there.

Article V.

Obesity: Members of Obese Swedish Cats will do a jig every Tuesday evening. During the course of the jig, if one's belly is not bouncing and flopping adequately members will be put on a double portion of cat food. If after a probationary period said member's belly still is not bouncing and flopping adequately during the jig their membership will have to be revoked.

TL;DR If you enjoy giving a hard time to those who have proven themselves not worthy of a presence on Orbis, such as the alien worshipers, then Obese Swedish Cats may be right for you. On a pretty serious note we are open to new members but those members have to pass a series of tests given by the Supreme Fat Cat. You are welcome to come try out today! :)

Edited by Gabby
  • Upvote 1

Dammit, not in my war range!

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

This cat is being a real drama queen. I can't even remember why we're here.

Edited by Fox Fire
  • Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I wait with baited breath for you to grow into my war range so we may have at eachother in glorious war! I have a sense that my waiting will be for naught as you are almost assured to be like the team rocket of old and be blasted away again. 

Edited by jimmyvbuck
  • Upvote 1
209cb3ddfb36e63567a77320a26faeb6.png

I think the saddest part of this whole affair is that this alliance is better than the in game average. I know a lot of alliances are inactive, but still.

Edited by durmij

Playing less than a month and founding an alliance with zero members and no protector.

This is going to go so well.

ftfy

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=2226