DEIC Bank Content Anomaly

Hubotz

I'm not entirely certain that you're either just that stupid or desperately trolling that hard.Given your history here I'm going to assume the latter,nice try cupcake, you made me chuckle. :D

If you could roll Inst, I know you would. We all would :)

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

We were against 'asking for a ton of cash' because we viewed a lower amount as being in the best interest of both VE and Guardian at the time. This has been conveyed to you and yours time and time again. You have chosen to ignore our motivations in order to be able to keep on harping on on the forums.

It's getting dull, SRD.

Taking into account inflation of both banks (payment capacity) and overall damages, I would argue that the amount we are asking from DEIC (split across 3 alliances) is entirely within reason. When you demanded 100 mil from Guardian, they had what, 150 mil in total? That's a giant hit, especially for an alliance which consisted of a smaller member base, and in a period where economies were smaller. 

More importantly, DEIC has proliferated itself in every possible way as an enemy of our coalition. A likely long-term one at that. They have failed to grant any basic courtesies from the moment the war began, and have racked up a list of offenses against various parties. They have negotiated in bad faith in every possible way, despite us lowering the offer on a few different occasions now. After claiming that 'they cant pay/the reps are too high', they now laundered an amount which exceeded the rep offer at the time to their allies in BoC, who is under a peace treaty with our coalition. 

I suppose that all that does not matter however, since we are tS/SK and we are by definition the villains in your perception. Good luck holding on to that grudge. I'm certain it will get you and yours places.

Yeah so you admit that you were looking out for the other side in a war where they plotted and to take us out and came after us, I'm glad to hear that, because I actually didnt know that before.  Its nice to see that your "motivations" were to put tS in a great position, more so than to help us bounce back. 

You are dragging out a war to try to get more cash from DEIC.  Lets be real, you are doing this because you have, to your credit done a great job turning DEIC into a pahriah (with them also admittidly helping you out), and you have enough public opinion on your side to continue to punish, and pummel them until you get what you want without really facing any real political repercussions.   I guess the difference between us and you, is when we were in the same position, we relented and said we have beaten on you enough SK, we dont need your cash too.

I didnt realise I wasnt allowed to call you out on your hipocracy, and to be your friend I should instead be enabling it.

But hey, I'm not involved in this war anymore, if you guys want to continue beating on DEIC go ahead and have fun, but dont act like DEIC is the only reason this war is still going on, you guys have all the cards, you can end this war when ever you want.

• Upvote 1

It's not like Partisan had to work hard to get support against DEIC.  Clarke and stetonic did most of the legwork there.

Remember when Impero harped pretty hard about pushing reps across Guardian and SK during The Great VE War?  Same ordeal, different actors.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Yeah so you admit that you were looking out for the other side in a war where they plotted and to take us out and came after us, I'm glad to hear that, because I actually didnt know that before. Its nice to see that your "motivations" were to put tS in a great position, more so than to help us bounce back.

You are dragging out a war to try to get more cash from DEIC. Lets be real, you are doing this because you have, to your credit done a great job turning DEIC into a pahriah (with them also admittidly helping you out), and you have enough public opinion on your side to continue to punish, and pummel them until you get what you want without really facing any real political repercussions. I guess the difference between us and you, is when we were in the same position, we relented and said we have beaten on you enough SK, we dont need your cash too.

I didnt realise I wasnt allowed to call you out on your hipocracy, and to be your friend I should instead be enabling it.

But hey, I'm not involved in this war anymore, if you guys want to continue beating on DEIC go ahead and have fun, but dont act like DEIC is the only reason this war is still going on, you guys have all the cards, you can end this war when ever you want.

giphy.gif

The ignorance is strong in this one.

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

Yeah and we backed off, and you guys are still going for the juggular. I would think, that giving another alliance 300 million dollars while you are fighting a war, is actually good for you guys, since they now have 300 million less dollars to fight back with!

But I apologize for interrupting your circle jerk, please go back to shitting on DEIC.

Yeah and we backed off, and you guys are still going for the juggular. I would think, that giving another alliance 300 million dollars while you are fighting a war, is actually good for you guys, since they now have 300 million less dollars to fight back with!

But I apologize for interrupting your circle jerk, please go back to shitting on DEIC.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

PoJQyFJ.gif

You would think that because you don't understand how war is fought in this game.

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

I would think, that giving another alliance 300 million dollars while you are fighting a war, is actually good for you guys, since they now have 300 million less dollars to fight back with!

Do you even think anything other than "time to shitpost loudly" whenever you type a post?

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

It's not like Partisan had to work hard to get support against DEIC.  Clarke and stetonic did most of the legwork there.

Remember when Impero harped pretty hard about pushing reps across Guardian and SK during The Great VE War?  Same ordeal, different actors.

and to expand on this, Clarke has tried to subvert the entire war process for the past month. If Clarke had played ball once the tides turned against DEIC then things would be a different manner. Instead she dug her heels in and threw a massive tantrum, lied at every turn, and has been nothing but difficult to work with. Had DEIC shown any sort of grace during this war then we would not be pushing them so hard.

• Upvote 1

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

If you want to talk about shitposters, I don't think OlivierMira has posted a single thing of substance in this thread, but he is on "your side of the web" so that gives him a pass I guess.

You have already eliminated UPN, DEIC and BoC from standing anywhere close to be a threat to your side again, this talk about out-rebuilding our side is quite nonsense, considering that UPN, DEIC specifically were getting beat into oblivion in the last round of war, and DEIC continues to war on. You asked and received 80% of our cash reserves and some resources to boot, well above the threshold set by VE and Guardian. After the first round of war, the argument that without reparations TC "could" of bounced back was justified, but after the second round, I don't think it was a possibility anymore. 

DEIC has lost nearly 4/5ths of their score, and over 30 nations, but to continue to push reps in the hundreds of millions is absurd at this point. That 300 mil of lost money is nothing compared to what they lost, and nothing compared to what this coalition spent to fight TC. It's just trying to add insult to injury.

Edited by Pangui
0Lovl.png

BoC's surrender and NAP was contingent upon them not re-enaging in the war. They've taken a massive sum of money from an alliance we're at war with, which serves the function of effectively hiding that money from being taken through battle. That's providing material aid to DEIC and re-engaging in the war in my book. They've voided the peace agreement already.

"BoC shouldn't get back into this war! Which is why we're gonna bring them back into this war"

I don't agree with the way you interpret us aiding DEIC in taking the money, nonetheless it is what it is, and we can't pay off 300mil at this moment, considering we dont have 300mil at this moment. So if we have to meet on the battlefield again for a senseless war I guess that'll have to be how it is. 

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

DEIC has lost nearly 4/5ths of their score, and over 30 nations, but to continue to push reps in the hundreds of millions is absurd at this point.

Why?  It's not like they can't pay it.

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png