Desertion

Hodor

Well that's why I put fun in quotations marks. Being called that from an alliance who tried to setup their own bloc members and tried to start a war against us for no reason is really hurtful. 

Do you know what this shows?

You are completely and utterly unwilling to listen to the truthful words of others, no matter how many times they are conveyed to you. I have lost count of how many times we've had to explain the former situation that existed between Paragon and The Covenant. The facts are that we have never attempted to set up our own bloc members and that they were complicit in the plans that were laid regarding The Covenant, they only disagreed in regards to method.

If you deny this now, all it will prove is your dishonesty and your desire to twist the truth in favor of The Covenant.

What happened after we left Paragon? Did we attempt to set up our former bloc mates or did they attack us? I think you know the answer. Once we left Paragon, do you suppose we stuck to our old plans that involved the other members of Paragon? No, no one would, that would be a stupid move. Did we start a war for no reason based on abandoned plans that were made while we were a part of Paragon? No.. but you guys did.

This war has already lost you more than you ever stood to gain by it and you keep digging a deeper grave. If you keep this up, we won't have to fight you for much longer.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

It's not criticism, we just don't have people who care about pointless stuff like that. So yeah I say it takes some level of commitment to have "fun" about a god that has no relevance to anything. I guess we fought ok since your alliance wants us to pay about a billion worth money and resources in reps. 

I don't blame people for having lives beyond this game and spending as little time as possible playing this game.This isn't real life, we can't force people who don't want to waste time playing this game to play it more. We certainly don't have a cult of players worshiping some sort of god, nothing on that level of commitment.  

DEIC members for the most part haven't being playing these games for years and are not committed to browser games, to put it simply we don't have enough nerds like most other alliances especially those with core (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) players. 

Well that's why I put fun in quotations marks. Being called that from an alliance who tried to setup their own bloc members and tried to start a war against us for no reason is really hurtful. 

Shut-Your-Mouth-For-Will-Ferrell-In-Step

Edited by Hysteria

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Hodor, are you sure about these numbers? as alot of them werent Deserters but deleted doe to inactivity in Sheepys little Purge... and also we have members disapear every week, also when we arent at war, but these arent noticed as they are replaced by new noobs, but as its war we arent accepting new members an mass as we usualy do.....

Of the members who have left 3 quit the game for real life reason's,3 got removed for,well lets not get into that,1 got kicked for being a pixel huger.A few left to start there own alliance and the rest just left for a more peaceful life.

As for the rest of DEIC,they have done what was asked of them.They kicked some ass then had a kicking back.End of the day its a game some players put in hours,some put in minutes some care about there pixels and some just really don't care.

A lot of players don't want to be turned into mindless drones who have to log in every turn to live out there alliance leaders dreams of being a god in an online game.Most play it for fun which alot of players are still having even after getting beat down.

To clarify my numbers were based on the power rankings on the day of your declarations of war and today and were not intended to criticize your alliances personally. It was merely to raise a point that there has been desertion, quite a lot even if some of those are deleted and/or vacation mode.

I don't blame people for having lives beyond this game and spending as little time as possible playing this game.This isn't real life, we can't force people who don't want to waste time playing this game to play it more. We certainly don't have a cult of players worshiping some sort of god, nothing on that level of commitment.  

I'm with you on this Clarke.  I certainly wouldn't wish any leader to force people to play their way, but I'm also ok with leaders forming an alliance based around individuals being on the same page ( Even if that means having strict recruitment to weed out people who can't commit to the level that is demanded; let those players find other casual alliances ).

I don't think it's real life hindering your alliance's commitment.  I think it's how boring your alliance is that could be the case.

• Downvote 1

So stetonic here comes out of beige and using his clearly superior war skills attacks two TS members, one of whom he failed to get an immense on either in the air or ground, the other he managed to get just the air and only a moderate on the ground. Then he got attacked back by Jon Targaryan Stark Snow and two Mensa members and was quickly falling apart, when he decided to attack one of Mensa's mid-tier players, Harrison Richardson. He managed to get an immense in the air, but HR got the notice and within the same minute managed to ground attack him (mind you stetonic had no soldiers at this point because he was already in 5 wars) and get an immense. I was going to end the story there but I just noticed he attacked yet another player, this time a BK guy, yet again with no soldiers and now no tanks. His skill in warfare is frightful. 

So HR decides to troll him a bit, and this is stetonic's reply:

From: stetonic  Date: 10/26/2015 Monday 11:48 pm Report Content

No I am having fun watch my score drop and your lower tier burn plus I am really bored

From: stetonic  Date: 10/27/2015 Tuesday 1:25 am Report Content

It really funny how you Mensa guys take this so seriously.Infra can be re-built and Militray just cost's so much to up-keep,i will be glad of the break from it.

Oh and i didn't attack you to win.Its part of my master plan to take over the universe

Ladies and Gentlemen... the DEIC military leader. 

• Upvote 3

Sorry Hodor.

As for the topic itself.  I don't mind people leaving alliances as deserters.  If an alliance is strong enough with building up loyalty, they'll tough it out and stick around.  People will play the game as they see fit, and it's perfectly ok.  Hell, Kazy and Cynic is still around and still finding alliances to join.

• Downvote 1

2SO6vl6.png

clarke irl

I get the point you're trying to make but if someone is "better" than someone else it's just because they have more free time. Especially in a game where you can be attacked when you're offline, that meme certainly doesn't apply to this sort of game. 

IpHGyGc.png

I get the point you're trying to make but if someone is "better" than someone else it's just because they have more free time. Especially in a game where you can be attacked when you're offline, that meme certainly doesn't apply to this sort of game. 

I'll agree with you that being effective as an individual nation in this game doesn't require a high degree of skill. But being an effective alliance leader, and crafting and maintaining an effective alliance, does. It isn't merely a function of free time. You are looking for excuses to explain your failure, but you should stop and simply acknowledge that you personally - as well as your alliance - took a chance and failed. 

• Upvote 1

I'll agree with you that being effective as an individual nation in this game doesn't require a high degree of skill. But being an effective alliance leader, and crafting and maintaining an effective alliance, does. It isn't merely a function of free time. You are looking for excuses to explain your failure, but you should stop and simply acknowledge that you personally - as well as your alliance - took a chance and failed. 

Clarke will not understand that.

• Downvote 1

I play this game partially because I just don't have time for "proper" games atm. I don't really use IRC, i log in once or twice a day max in the actual game and browse the forum occasionally at work during my lunch break, waiting for meetings to start or when I'm particularly bored.

When the war started I checked the forums to see what was needed of me and did it. Being mensa my army was already at 20-25% militarization and went to 35% within a couple of days. I hit my intended target and then wasted two other random guys who happened to be in range. I'm guessing this is a pattern for most of my Dioist brethren

If we'd been attacked first it would have been a hell of a lot harder for the attackers.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

You do know that Dio, much like our ironic alliance name, is just RP, right?  Jesus H.

• Upvote 1

Priest of Dio

PiZ. In the Chamber of Re-education. Now.

Clear the area heathens. Nothing to see here.

Oh shi-

See you all on another sand dune...

TIL Mensa HQ is not a real Mensa chapter 

For the interested there is a thread on our boards about Mensa HQ and what it means.  I won't bother to quote it here.

Priest of Dio

The bs is strong in this one. Repeating it won t make it true you know :3

• Upvote 1

OK on my phone so can't quote but to the Mensa guy I won my first 11 wars and I knew I was going to get jumped by Mensa so I decided to have some fun and just blow shit up.As for not getting the immense victory's that's the !@#$ing stupid game mechanics fault not mine.The same as DEIC members have been getting utter failure attacks even when attacking with 200-300 planes more than the enemy