Rose, are you going to let DEIC hit Alpha by ghosting on UPN or will you do something about it?

Sargun

D8OQM7s.png

je5fIHK.png

This includes the #1 and #6 nations in the game, DEIC's biggest nations.

Also noted is the #6 nation in the game having such a nation bio as: "I dont like roses.. Roses are shit..." and "WE ARE LOYAL DESTRUCTIVE NATIONS.. " -- I didn't know loyalty extended to leaving your alliance to ghost on another one in order to hit someone without triggering a treaty, a treaty held by an alliance called 'Rose'.

Hmm.  Interesting.

My question is, Rose - are you going to hold DEIC accountable for blatantly trying to get around the Rose-Alpha treaty by sending their members to ghost on UPN?

Remember, this is a DEIC that betrayed their existing treaty partners to enter into a war that they were completely underprepared for.  This is a DEIC that, knowing you have a treaty with Alpha, are willingly circumventing it via ghosting.  Are you going to let this slide so you can break ties and partner with DEIC in the future, despite them showing time and time again that they refuse to treat their allies with respect?  Hell, they're already trying to take advantage of you.

So, I repeat - are you going to hold them accountable, or are you going to give up honor for the prestige of an 'alliance' with DEIC?

You do realize alpha declared on UPN, right?. Doesn't matter if they start aggresive wars. It's an MDoAP. oAP

Edited by Alataq

dpluao815a3.png

No one asked them to join UPN.

And if we were promoting ghosting it would be in a higher number than just 2 nations.

Yeah guys, dont you realize that if you do things in small numbers it doesn't really count? Alliance sanctioned ghosting, declaring war on allies... It's not actually happening unless you do it en masse.

• Upvote 1

Yeah guys, dont you realize that if you do things in small numbers it doesn't really count? Alliance sanctioned ghosting, declaring war on allies... It's not actually happening unless you do it en masse.

Just the tip baby

• Upvote 2

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

I saw that myself though I just wrote it off as DEIC switching some of their manpower onto another front in a (attempted) stealthy manner without putting more heat on themselves. Irritating when such things happen, but they are all in that big dank hole they dug and flooded themselves together in the end.

Beyond that one of the guys in this just got banned. Ghosting, war slot filling, and multis. A trifecta of underhandedness. 

• Upvote 3

This is not posted on behalf of my alliance or anyone else; this was entirely my action alone.

Wrong forum bby. I think you're looking for National Affairs or Orbis Central.

<3

This is not posted on behalf of my alliance or anyone else; this was entirely my action alone.

Thank goodness for that; I'm glad I can retain my respect for TKR.

Anyways, it looks like this issue sorted itself out through Sheepy's moderation and level-headed, respectable discussion between allies. Better luck next time, Sargun!

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Thank goodness for that; I'm glad I can retain my respect for TKR.Anyways, it looks like this issue sorted itself out through Sheepy's moderation and level-headed, respectable discussion between allies. Better luck next time, Sargun!

YOUR WELCOME!!!!!!!!

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Calmer heads prevailed?

Also what Vanek said.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

I saw that myself though I just wrote it off as DEIC switching some of their manpower onto another front in a (attempted) stealthy manner without putting more heat on themselves. Irritating when such things happen, but they are all in that big dank hole they dug and flooded themselves together in the end.

Beyond that one of the guys in this just got banned. Ghosting, war slot filling, and multis. A trifecta of underhandedness. 

So unless i missed it.When are Roz Wei going to announce a DOW.Seeing as you have been hitting DEIC,UPN and BOC members since the 17th.Or do the ethics of war only go in 1 direction when it comes to your alliance

A member of Roz Wei did claim that they were raiding.  So perhaps not a outright war, but opportunistic raiders.  You should thank them, honestly, some have beiged their targets.

• Downvote 1

A member of Roz Wei did claim that they were raiding.  So perhaps not a outright war, but opportunistic raiders.  You should thank them, honestly, some have beiged their targets.

Look at their 2nd in command and his wars. You don't use aircraft in raids. :P

• Upvote 1

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Look at their 2nd in command and his wars. You don't use aircraft in raids. :P

Apparently they like to air drop flyers in other nation's lands?  =3

I honestly am not aware of what they're doing.  I only noticed that a member of theirs ( Mayor ) beiged a target of mine, which is annoying.

• Downvote 1