Rose, are you going to let DEIC hit Alpha by ghosting on UPN or will you do something about it?

Sargun

Rose are you going to let Sargun lecture to you about what your alliance should do? Are you? Are you?

Sargun, did you calling out Rose to do something require an OWF post?

• Upvote 2
[22:05] <&Clarke> And what do you do Ivan?

[22:05] <&Clarke> Do you make artwork and stuff

[22:05] <@Goomy> he sort of prances about fabulously 

So they were unprepared by having low manufactured resources, lack of war experience, lack of understanding the war mechanics, AND they circumvent treaties by ghosting UPN?

DEIC has literally a list of things we'd classify under the word "Incompetent"

Rose are you going to let Sargun lecture to you about what your alliance should do? Are you? Are you?

Who are you to decide what requires an OWF post? Also, lecture? We're simply pointing out something that should not go unseen.

• Upvote 1

Ah, the old, "if it doesn't benefit me or my alliance it shouldn't be talked about" routine.

Be quiet, adults are talking.

• Upvote 2

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

98f.png

• Upvote 5

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Pathetic attempts to force my hand by posting these on OWF do nothing but make me want less to do with you and your allies. If you have an interest in working with me then I'm always on IRC and there is always space in my inbox. 

Do keep in mind that alpha declared on UPN first and the counter is a result of their aggressive action. I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, but I would advise you quit this facade that you are on an entirely altruistic side; everyone has their faults. I have respect for several people on both sides of the war, actions like this do nothing but tarnish the name and reputability of those individuals. I recognize that this event has happened, if you have an actual message that you want me to take seriously then contact me in private. 

who are you and what did you do with pubstomper

• Upvote 6
T7Vrilp.png

Pathetic attempts to force my hand by posting these on OWF do nothing but make me want less to do with you and your allies. If you have an interest in working with me then I'm always on IRC and there is always space in my inbox. 

Do keep in mind that alpha declared on UPN first and the counter is a result of their aggressive action. I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, but I would advise you quit this facade that you are on an entirely altruistic side; everyone has their faults. I have respect for several people on both sides of the war, actions like this do nothing but tarnish the name and reputability of those individuals. I recognize that this event has happened, if you have an actual message that you want me to take seriously then contact me in private. 

I don't contact people in private for important things, because then anyone can edit or fake logs and nobody's truth will ever come out.  Too many conflicts have been started from false logs, lies, and log denials.  It has nothing to do with you - I simply choose to do my business out in the open.

I'm not trying to force your hand into anything - and you're mistaken if you think this has to do with me or my allies.  This is not posted on behalf of my alliance or anyone else; this was entirely my action alone.  I simply think that there's something to be said about public statements, and something to be said about an alliance who will only talk in private.

Thank you for your non-answer answer.  I think that took less balls than actually addressing the question.

Edited by Sargun
  • Upvote 1

ITT TKR pissing off Rose

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

No one asked them to join UPN.

And if we were promoting ghosting it would be in a higher number than just 2 nations.

Are you saying you're not confident rose WON'T come in because of this? Because that's what it sounds like, excuses.

T7Vrilp.png

Rose won't do shit, it's Rose. Maybe an Emperor or four from now they'll sack up.

• Upvote 2

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

And if we were promoting ghosting it would be in a higher number than just 2 nations.

Of course not.  It's only a coincidence your most powerful nations (and possibly your only competent ones) switch to UPN to hit Alpha while the rest of your alliance gets completely hammered to the ground.  Duh.

Sargun, you know I love you but at best, you're going to end up achieving nothing with this. At worst, you simply piss off Rose. Let's uhh... not. Rose will decide what Rose will decide. There is no need whatsoever to shitpost them on the OWF.

Fair enough. You're cute when you're authoritarian.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Sargun, you know I love you but at best, you're going to end up achieving nothing with this. At worst, you simply piss off Rose. Let's uhh... not. Rose will decide what Rose will decide. There is no need whatsoever to shitpost them on the OWF.

My friend, a shitpost a day keeps the allies away.

This is a private matter between Alpha and Rose and will be resolved as such per RAT PACT. We appreciate your concern, however, we do not need any assistance in handling private alliance affairs.

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

This is a private matter between Alpha and Rose and will be resolved as such per RAT PACT. We appreciate your concern, however, we do not need any assistance in handling private alliance affairs.

See, I've not been around long enough to know what a "rat pact" is; I generally don't know much about what the political sphere is (nor do I care how I look), I just call shit out when I see it.

But if it's all good with you, then it's all good with me.  Good luck handling it.  I'm out!

Edited by Sargun

This isn't helpful. 

I live for this guys.  I'm not a pixel hugger.  I love war.  I have 15 nukes for this reason.  I'm in touch with Rose and I'm very comfortable with our relationship and I don't feel the need to explain myself further on that.  The truth is VE and Rose are in difficult situation here, much like Alpha was last war.  I don't wish that on anyone.

Did I mention I love war and to drop my nuclear load.  All over the place.  Really I do.

• Upvote 6

This isn't helpful. 

I live for this guys.  I'm not a pixel hugger.  I love war.  I have 15 nukes for this reason.  I'm in touch with Rose and I'm very comfortable with our relationship and I don't feel the need to explain myself further on that.  The truth is VE and Rose are in difficult situation here, much like Alpha was last war.  I don't wish that on anyone.

Did I mention I love war and to drop my nuclear load.  All over the place.  Really I do.

Looks like you will be dropping quite a load........ See to it that it is very very very hot!!!!!!!!

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Nobody asked you to warslot fill either but shit happens

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Are you saying you're not confident rose WON'T come in because of this? Because that's what it sounds like, excuses.

Of course not.  It's only a coincidence your most powerful nations (and possibly your only competent ones) switch to UPN to hit Alpha while the rest of your alliance gets completely hammered to the ground.  Duh.

Our ally got attacked which has numerous ex-members in the alliance, some people have loyalty beyond alliance relationships.

IpHGyGc.png