The Dragon and the Wolf

Hansarius

Come on now too, TKR are in a great spot to bandwagon into any winning war they want, and far enough away to stay out of any losing war.  So nice job!

If you know TKR, you know we're not going to shy away from a losing war  ;)

• Upvote 2

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

If you know TKR, you know we're not going to shy away from a losing war  ;)

Hey man, I heard Khaliah left. Wanna treaty up now?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

So its UPN and VE's fault that we put the time in to activily recruit, and develop new players, of which the retention rate is marginal at best?  As apposed to alliances like SK, Guardian, Mensa, Test, who dont recruit at all?

We didnt magically grow to have over 100 members, we put the time in and worked at it.

"Pull yourself up by the bootstraps, we're rich so why aren't you?"

Funny, considering the wealthiest people in office are Democrats and the Democratic Candidates are a bunch of old, rich, white people.

So its UPN and VE's fault that we put the time in to activily recruit, and develop new players, of which the retention rate is marginal at best?  As apposed to alliances like SK, Guardian, Mensa, Test, who dont recruit at all?

We didnt magically grow to have over 100 members, we put the time in and worked at it.

Stay out of the conversation I am having with Ashwyn. Do you know what I am replying to? Its about war tactics, not grumbling about your size- Jackass.

We recruit,selectively.

• Upvote 3

We recruit, it's just that no one wants to join us :(

• Upvote 3

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

This reminds me to much of DBDC on the OWF. Ignore the real issue being brought up(Power consolidation), and straw man with a non issue(Recruiting in this case), all the while trying to distract by acting like you earned it(Which is true actually, you guys have built a strong AA, but it is not the issue being brought up). I think power consolidation is a real issue, because (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) sucks, and noone wants that again. The top 5 allied is even bad by (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) standards... =/

Edited by Fistandantilus
  • Upvote 2

WE don't recruit, The seven seas is just too irresistible. Arrgh!

Personally, I like all those alliances who selectively recruit, I'd join them if I wasn't a bloody pirate. 

Those treaties aren't actually bad, you can still topple them if you conduct the right tactics. The larger the target, the more disorganized they can be. I still love you all though. <3 

• Upvote 1

Ya screw you keegoz

Damn, you know what now that I look at it this is all my fault. I'm sorry guys, I've destroyed PW.

:(

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

• Moderators

Let's keep this thread on topic. References to another game in this forum are rarely acceptable. See this thread - https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3412-alliance-affairs-forum-guidelines/

If you wish to discuss how events in another game might apply to P&W, make a thread in Orbis Central.