gg no re

Shellhound

Honestly,I started to think that he doesn't know how this war system works and that some hints could help him.

I thought the same thing with most of the people that stopped fighting me and rolled over. lob the nooks and missiles bby. I'll be happy to block more lel.

Lxr4VfE.png

Note my statement regarding viewing both sides like this. My fellow Rose members aren't exempt from my disappointment.

Ohhh noes, you're disappointed? :wacko: And who cares? Don't you guys just love the condescending crap we get from time to time... in a virtual game.

Seems like the high horse you're talking about here is your ego.

LMAO this is the best propaganda I have ever seen.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Ohhh noes, you're disappointed? :wacko: And who cares? Don't you guys just love the condescending crap we get from time to time... in a virtual game.

Seems like the high horse you're talking about here is your ego.

Yeah, my ego is clearly out of control. ;)

giphy.gif

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

I'm pretty sure this wasn't meant to be posted in public,kind of a dumb ass move on Shellhound's part. Not that I expected anything different.

I'm pretty syee youre 100% wrong pinchy lol. Check the "I am so blessed by dio" thread. Edited by Shellhound

uHQTKq6.png

They are playing Payday 2 and that's a bank. They don't want money. Only blood. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Actually pretty sure that is one of the first Campaign missions in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2... but also correct me if i'm wrong i've never played Payday so it may be from there :P

• Upvote 1
6XmKiC2.png

Yeah that's from CoD. I still like the picture. It's nice to see Dio with new friends.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

I think you make a good point Pre.  Would you recommend a complete overhaul of Rose's leadership or is it limited to a couple of poor leaders?

All putting it at the feet of Pubstomper does is whitewash Rose's blunders, and make the previous and next leader (Keegoz & Belisarius) relish in being considered these grand beacons of competency and such.