Bye Guys. ;(

Stannis Baratheon

Hey Everyone.

The past few months of PnW have been somewhat good, somewhat bad for me. I've led an alliance, gotten missiles, !@#$ed Kastor, and made a few friends.

Although PnW is a great game, it has interfered with my work, study, and took away sleep from me.

Most of the people here on PnW are great. They're nice people, they have a great attitude, and are just overall amazing. Some of the people at the top of my list would be: Prefontaine, Milkman, Wilhelm, Arthur James, Mortimer, TheNG, and lots more.

After being homeschooled until Highschool, I never experienced much bullying, etc. During highschool, I was always the lonely kid sitting in the back corner of the classroom, had no friends and sat alone during lunch. When I joined PnW, my goal was to try to fit in with other people. Instead I was ridiculed, and hated. This led to why I became best friends with Kastor on PnW. He was the only person who was there for me when I started, the only one who offered me advice, and still does. Although he has robbed alliance banks, caused anger, on the inside Kastor is just great. I hope you could understand that.

I would also like to admit to a few things, I've had Multis before. So ban me if you want. And I'm not 19, I'm 16.

Thanks to these people for making PnW a good time for me:

Kastor

Hugo

Milkman

Mortimer

Wilhelm

El Commander

Jroc

Isolatar

Fox Fire

Hereno

Probably forgot some other people on here. But if that's you you'll know it :D

Thanks to everyone, and happy birthday Orbis.

(Now to figure out who to give my money to.)

• Upvote 5

Oddly sounds like a troll attempt....

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

You'll be back......they always come back. Maybe not under the same name......but you'll be back all the same! See you in about a month!

Too late. See you in about a few minutes. Let me create a nation real quick :P

I'm an amazing person??

Huh, that's a first.

RIP in rest Heinrich, we hardly knew 'ye.

(I'll also take your money.)

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

2:59 — Lysandre[TLF] is evolving?
22:59 — Lysandre[TLF] is now HYPNO
22:59 <Lysandre[TLF]> HYP.......NOOOOOO
23:00 — Lysandre[TLF] rapes HeinrichKaufmann
23:00 <HeinrichKaufmann> o.0
23:01 <PnWGuest15> That escalated quickly

I liked you Bud IIll miss you 

Edited by Lysandre Mackintosh
  • Upvote 1

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

You'll be back......they always come back. Maybe not under the same name......but you'll be back all the same! See you in about a month!

This. I reached my like quota. Plz help. 

Edited by WISD0MTREE

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

flf4UxZ.gif

Bye mang. Also don't give your money to that Rose guy, give it to the Duke of Decency (me) ;)  

Anyway good luck in school and don't let it effect you too much. You'll grow in confidence and wisdom as you age.

Sadly this is part of being in the club. Though I doubt very many people actually hated you. I ridicule people often and have over my time in these games, The number of people I've met that I've actually hated is listed on one hand, and on one finger. These games are all about making friends and enemies, so you made a friend and some enemies. Part of the game as long as you can not take it personally.

Highschool can be rough. Best of luck with your studies. 

This sums it up nicely. 

Aw. We'll miss you. Good luck with your life

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Once you enter highschool, you never leave it.

You check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Also I kept the picture you drew Heinrich

ET6cRXc.png

• Upvote 1