Document Drop (2)

Fraggle

07/25/2015 03:29 PM

Wembly Fraggle of Fraggle Rock declared war upon Nerf Herder Adama of Ex Nihilo. Fraggle's justification for the war was, "Might as well".

07/26/2015 05:00 am

Wembly Fraggle of Fraggle Rock detonated a nuclear weapon in the nation of Ex Nihilo. The attack destroyed 1,426.70 infrastructure in the city of Abbastan and 2 improvements..

07/26/2015 08:36 am

Nerf Herder Adama of Ex Nihilo launched a missile upon the nation of Fraggle Rock. The attack destroyed 349.00 infrastructure in the city of Gillis Villiage and 1 improvement.

07/26/2015 08:37 am

Nerf Herder Adama of Ex Nihilo ordered a naval attack upon the nation of Fraggle Rock. The attack was an immense triumph. Nerf Herder Adama's forces lost 0 ships, while Wembly Fraggle's defenders lost 0 ships. The attack destroyed 5.15 infrastructure in the city of Gillis Villiage.

07/26/2015 04:26 pm

Nerf Herder Adama of Ex Nihilo ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Fraggle Rock. The attack was an immense triumph. Nerf Herder Adama's forces lost 0 aircraft, while Wembly Fraggle's defenders lost 0 aircraft. The attack destroyed 84.49 infrastructure in the city of Gillis Villiage.

07/27/2015 11:20 am

Nerf Herder Adama of Ex Nihilo launched a missile upon the nation of Fraggle Rock. The attack destroyed 344.00 infrastructure in the city of Gillis Villiage and 1 improvement.

07/27/2015 10:48 pm

Nerf Herder Adama of Ex Nihilo ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Fraggle Rock. The attack was an immense triumph. Nerf Herder Adama's forces lost 0 aircraft, while Wembly Fraggle's defenders lost 0 aircraft. The attack destroyed 96.62 infrastructure in the city of Gillis Villiage.

07/28/2015 11:53 am

Nerf Herder Adama of Ex Nihilo launched a missile upon the nation of Fraggle Rock. The attack destroyed 325.00 infrastructure in the city of Hamlet of Mokey and 1 improvement.

07/29/2015 08:39 am

Nerf Herder Adama of Ex Nihilo launched a missile upon the nation of Fraggle Rock. The attack destroyed 323.00 infrastructure in the city of Town of Feenie and 1 improvement.

Nerf Herder Adama of Ex Nihilo ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Fraggle Rock. The attack was an immense triumph. Nerf Herder Adama's forces lost 0 aircraft, while Wembly Fraggle's defenders lost 0 aircraft. The attack destroyed 90.55 infrastructure in the city of City of Gobo.

07/29/2015 09:49 pm

Nerf Herder Adama of Ex Nihilo ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Fraggle Rock. The attack was an immense triumph. Nerf Herder Adama's forces lost 0 aircraft, while Wembly Fraggle's defenders lost 0 aircraft. The attack destroyed 100.08 infrastructure in the city of Wembly Crossroads.

07/30/2015 08:23 am

Nerf Herder Adama of Ex Nihilo launched a missile upon the nation of Fraggle Rock. The attack destroyed 301.00 infrastructure in the city of Red Village and 1 improvement.

07/30/2015 03:29 pm

This conflict expired after neither side could emerge victorious nor agree to peace.

From: Impero tQqYHTt.png Date: 07/26/2015 Sunday 8:12 pm alarm_bell.png

You fought in the war for us so I'm going to give you the chance to pay Adama for his city. There is no negotiation, there is no excuse, you nuked an ally. And this is the second time you've done something randomly ridiculous.

I know you are literally broke and have nothing, so you have to make a payment plan and stick to it. Then again, I'm sure you wont be doing any of this and I'll just have to remove you/you are quitting.

Let me know by the morning.

Morning came and Fraggle Rock was out of VE

07/28/2015 03:30 AM

President Allan-Michael Lannan of the Brotherhood of Kyro declared war upon Wembly Fraggle of Fraggle Rock. Allan-Michael Lannan's justification for the war was, "Raid, PM for peace.".

07/28/2015 03:31 am

President Allan-Michael Lannan of the Brotherhood of Kyro ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Fraggle Rock led by Wembly Fraggle. The attack was an immense triumph. President Allan-Michael Lannan's forces lost 59 soldiers and 0 tanks, while Wembly Fraggle's defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 22.86 infrastructure in the city of City of Gobo and 0 improvements. President Allan-Michael Lannan stole $125,374.23 in the attack.

President Allan-Michael Lannan of the Brotherhood of Kyro ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Fraggle Rock led by Wembly Fraggle. The attack was an immense triumph. President Allan-Michael Lannan's forces lost 56 soldiers and 0 tanks, while Wembly Fraggle's defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 23.09 infrastructure in the city of Wembly Crossroads and 0 improvements. President Allan-Michael Lannan stole $142,712.04 in the attack.

07/28/2015 11:11 am

President Allan-Michael Lannan of the Brotherhood of Kyro ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Fraggle Rock led by Wembly Fraggle. The attack was an immense triumph. President Allan-Michael Lannan's forces lost 50 soldiers and 1 tanks, while Wembly Fraggle's defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 28.55 infrastructure in the city of Red Village and 0 improvements. President Allan-Michael Lannan stole $141,434.31 in the attack.

07/29/2015 04:49 am

President Allan-Michael Lannan of the Brotherhood of Kyro ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Fraggle Rock led by Wembly Fraggle. The attack was an immense triumph. President Allan-Michael Lannan's forces lost 68 soldiers and 1 tanks, while Wembly Fraggle's defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 32.78 infrastructure in the city ofTownship of Boober and 0 improvements. President Allan-Michael Lannan stole $179,235.00 in the attack.

President Allan-Michael Lannan of the Brotherhood of Kyro ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Fraggle Rock led by Wembly Fraggle. The attack was an immense triumph. President Allan-Michael Lannan's forces lost 61 soldiers and 1 tanks, while Wembly Fraggle's defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 28.98 infrastructure in the city ofUncleTravelingMatt and 0 improvements. President Allan-Michael Lannan stole $172,683.06 in the attack.

07/29/2015 04:50 am

President Allan-Michael Lannan of the Brotherhood of Kyro ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Fraggle Rock led by Wembly Fraggle. The attack was an immense triumph. President Allan-Michael Lannan's forces lost 61 soldiers and 1 tanks, while Wembly Fraggle's defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 31.66 infrastructure in the city of Oak Ridge and 0 improvements. President Allan-Michael Lannan stole $187,077.99 in the attack.

President Allan-Michael Lannan of the Brotherhood of Kyro achieved 6 consecutive ground battle immense triumphs resulting in the immediate surrender of Fraggle RockFraggle Rock lost $71,107.72, 3,658.00 food, 0.00 munitions, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum. Fraggle Rock was changed to the beige color.

From: Fraggle djibouti.jpg Date: 07/28/2015 Tuesday 7:02 am

You will be paying for all the damage plus 750,000.00.

I believe you might be the dumbest person to ever attack a nuclear armed nation.

Make the payment soon, I'll be in the alliance within the next day. I'd hate to nuke an alliance mate.

From: Fraggle djibouti.jpg Date: 07/28/2015 Tuesday 7:20 am

Here's your total bill:

Damage to Gobo City: 159,000.00

Damage to Wembly CrossRoads: 166,000.00

Money taken: 266,000.00

Money for me not to nuke you: 750,000

Total: 1,341,000

Quite pricey raid you pulled off. I'm not willing to accept a payment plan. Figure it out on your own.

From: Allan-Michael Lannan confederate.jpg Date: 07/28/2015 Tuesday 11:09 am alarm_bell.png

Nope, go ahead and nuke me. YOU are going to pay.

From: Allan-Michael Lannan confederate.jpg Date: 07/28/2015 Tuesday 3:59 pm alarm_bell.png

Scratch that. I've gotten most of the money via trade and I'll have the funds ready for you noon CT tomorrow.

Concerning the recent spy ops against Allan-Michael Lannan:

From: Allan-Michael Lannan confederate.jpg Date: 08/03/2015 Monday 5:46 am alarm_bell.png

Fight me one on one you coward. Stop trying to play dirty and fight me.

Fraggle Rock does not nor ever has conducted unauthorized spy ops. All spy ops have been authorized by the director of spy ops withing Fraggle Rock.

From: Fraggle djibouti.jpg Date: 08/03/2015 Monday 10:00 am

No idea what you are talking about. I was told to not attack you...so I didn't. 

Plus I was waiting for your payment...that you said was coming. I haven't attacked at all...

From: Fraggle djibouti.jpg Date: 08/02/2015 Sunday 2:44 pm

Just a heads up....I'm nuking your new member who attacked me and joined VE the next day. Hopefully there won't be a problem...but you guys did allow a person in while having an active war.

Toodles!!

From: Impero tQqYHTt.png Date: 08/03/2015 Monday 7:57 am alarm_bell.png

The war was not active when he joined us. So yea, lets not do that.

From: Fraggle djibouti.jpg Date: 08/03/2015 Monday 9:59 am

Yea, it's going to happen

From: Impero tQqYHTt.png Date: 08/03/2015 Monday 10:49 am alarm_bell.png

Well obviously if you declare war on him or attack him in any way we will respond

From: Fraggle djibouti.jpg Date: 08/03/2015 Monday 11:18 am

That's no problem. 

The slight problem might be this:

07/29 07:02 am Allan-Michael Lannan of the Brotherhood of Kyro has executed an espionage operation to gather intelligence about your country. They were successful in gathering intelligence about your nation.

07/29 05:06 am - the Brotherhood of Kyro applied to join the alliance Viridian Entente.

Your member conducted a spy op against me while in VE. I take this seriously and will be nuking him and anyone who wants to respond.

Again, I was just giving a heads up to you. If you want to take it further and protect a guy who ran to your arms after attacking me, I will release the rest of the case to all. My advice would be to give him up and send him to the wolves 

From: Impero tQqYHTt.png Date: 08/03/2015 Monday 12:09 pm alarm_bell.png

He committed that spy attack prior to actually applying on our forums, and in response to numerous spy attacks on his nation presumably by you. Whatever the case, I'll be speaking to Ogaden and I'm sure he will keep you informed.

From: Ogaden rIjDl1V.png Date: 07/28/2015 Tuesday 12:16 am alarm_bell.png

Join arrgh fraggle, fulfill your destiny

From: Fraggle djibouti.jpg Date: 07/28/2015 Tuesday 5:44 am

I've joined. I will be nuking people.

The first will be Kyro....would felt the need to raid my nation. Either all of the damage times three is paid for or he will be nuked.

Glad to be here.

From: Ogaden rIjDl1V.png Date: 07/28/2015 Tuesday 1:17 pm alarm_bell.png

That's fair, how much damage did he do?

Also welcome to Arrgh ;)

From: Ogaden rIjDl1V.png Date: 07/28/2015 Tuesday 3:28 pm alarm_bell.png

1m sent, welcome to arrgh :v

From: Fraggle djibouti.jpg Date: 07/28/2015 Tuesday 9:51 pm

I sent him the bill. He knows what to send. I didnt receive anything from you, nor do I want it. :)

From: Fraggle djibouti.jpg Date: 07/29/2015 Wednesday 6:57 am

Seems he decided to finish the war and take off to VE.

I'll be nuking him regardless of his VE status next week.

From: Fraggle djibouti.jpg Date: 07/31/2015 Friday 4:41 am

I'm nuking a VE member within a week. Just a heads up. Kick me out if you think it will cause you headaches. :)

From: Fraggle djibouti.jpg Date: 08/04/2015 Tuesday 2:46 pm

Last chance to keep me in the alliance....I'm nuking this dude tomorrow.

From: Ogaden rIjDl1V.png Date: 08/04/2015 Tuesday 2:58 pm alarm_bell.png

We may be attacked by VE in short order, would you mind waiting a couple days?

From: Ogaden rIjDl1V.png Date: 08/04/2015 Tuesday 2:59 pm alarm_bell.png

Either way you nuke the guy, sorry for the late replies been dealing with a lot of stuff going on

08/04/2015 03:57 PM

Wembly Fraggle of Fraggle Rock declared war upon President Allan-Michael Lannan of the Brotherhood of Kyro. Fraggle's justification for the war was, "Time to eat a nuke".

08/04/2015 03:58 pm

President Allan-Michael Lannan of the Brotherhood of Kyro ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Fraggle Rock led by Wembly Fraggle. The attack was an immense triumph. President Allan-Michael Lannan's forces lost 55 soldiers and 1 tanks, while Wembly Fraggle's defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 29.66 infrastructure in the city of City of Gobo and 1 improvements. President Allan-Michael Lannan stole $147,236.67 in the attack.

President Allan-Michael Lannan of the Brotherhood of Kyro ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Fraggle Rock led by Wembly Fraggle. The attack was an immense triumph. President Allan-Michael Lannan's forces lost 58 soldiers and 1 tanks, while Wembly Fraggle's defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 31.73 infrastructure in the city ofUncleTravelingMatt and 0 improvements. President Allan-Michael Lannan stole $156,803.76 in the attack.

08/04/2015 05:34 pm

This conflict continues to rage on, with no end in sight.

I'm pretty sure the majority of headaches you're causing are actually from your inability to post anything in an easily processed/readable manner. :v

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

My eyes O.o

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Well it seems Fraggle certainly does not forget slights taken against him. That can be considered admirable by some.

Both sides might as well get a middle ground with the current situation looking at it with Fraggle nuking the guy and forgetting the bill he wants for the damages he took previously. The bill for damages he wants exceeds the infra damage his nuke will do so win win for both sides... but I'm sure the quagmire will win the day here as it often does.

This is OP's mess. I attempted to clean it up again, but this is hard and there is a quote limit. 

With this one, I don't even know what to do. My commentary is in italics. And this quote box limit is annoying. Sheepy/Malone/Mods, why is it in place? 

This spoiler shows a war where Adama gets nuked

07/25/2015 03:29 PM

Wembly Fraggle of Fraggle Rock declared war upon Nerf Herder Adama of Ex Nihilo. Fraggle's justification for the war was, "Might as well".

07/26/2015 05:00 am

Wembly Fraggle of Fraggle Rock detonated a nuclear weapon in the nation of Ex Nihilo. The attack destroyed 1,426.70 infrastructure in the city of Abbastan and 2 improvements..

07/26/2015 08:36 am

Nerf Herder Adama of Ex Nihilo launched a missile upon the nation of Fraggle Rock. The attack destroyed 349.00 infrastructure in the city of Gillis Villiage and 1 improvement.

07/26/2015 08:37 am

Nerf Herder Adama of Ex Nihilo ordered a naval attack upon the nation of Fraggle Rock. The attack was an immense triumph. Nerf Herder Adama's forces lost 0 ships, while Wembly Fraggle's defenders lost 0 ships. The attack destroyed 5.15 infrastructure in the city of Gillis Villiage.

07/26/2015 04:26 pm

Nerf Herder Adama of Ex Nihilo ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Fraggle Rock. The attack was an immense triumph. Nerf Herder Adama's forces lost 0 aircraft, while Wembly Fraggle's defenders lost 0 aircraft. The attack destroyed 84.49 infrastructure in the city of Gillis Villiage.

07/27/2015 11:20 am

Nerf Herder Adama of Ex Nihilo launched a missile upon the nation of Fraggle Rock. The attack destroyed 344.00 infrastructure in the city of Gillis Villiage and 1 improvement.

07/27/2015 10:48 pm

Nerf Herder Adama of Ex Nihilo ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Fraggle Rock. The attack was an immense triumph. Nerf Herder Adama's forces lost 0 aircraft, while Wembly Fraggle's defenders lost 0 aircraft. The attack destroyed 96.62 infrastructure in the city of Gillis Villiage.

07/28/2015 11:53 am

Nerf Herder Adama of Ex Nihilo launched a missile upon the nation of Fraggle Rock. The attack destroyed 325.00 infrastructure in the city of Hamlet of Mokey and 1 improvement.

Nerf Herder Adama of Ex Nihilo launched a missile upon the nation of Fraggle Rock. The attack destroyed 323.00 infrastructure in the city of Town of Feenie and 1 improvement.

Nerf Herder Adama of Ex Nihilo ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Fraggle Rock. The attack was an immense triumph. Nerf Herder Adama's forces lost 0 aircraft, while Wembly Fraggle's defenders lost 0 aircraft. The attack destroyed 90.55 infrastructure in the city of City of Gobo.

07/29/2015 09:49 pm

Nerf Herder Adama of Ex Nihilo ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Fraggle Rock. The attack was an immense triumph. Nerf Herder Adama's forces lost 0 aircraft, while Wembly Fraggle's defenders lost 0 aircraft. The attack destroyed 100.08 infrastructure in the city of Wembly Crossroads.

07/30/2015 08:23 am

Nerf Herder Adama of Ex Nihilo launched a missile upon the nation of Fraggle Rock. The attack destroyed 301.00 infrastructure in the city of Red Village and 1 improvement.

07/30/2015 03:29 pm

This conflict expired after neither side could emerge victorious nor agree to peace.

You fought in the war for us so I'm going to give you the chance to pay Adama for his city. There is no negotiation, there is no excuse, you nuked an ally. And this is the second time you've done something randomly ridiculous.

I know you are literally broke and have nothing, so you have to make a payment plan and stick to it. Then again, I'm sure you wont be doing any of this and I'll just have to remove you/you are quitting.

Let me know by the morning.

Morning came and Fraggle Rock was out of VE

In this spoiler, Fraggle Rock gets war dec'd by Allan-Michael Lannan

07/28/2015 03:30 AM

President Allan-Michael Lannan of the Brotherhood of Kyro declared war upon Wembly Fraggle of Fraggle Rock. Allan-Michael Lannan's justification for the war was, "Raid, PM for peace.".

President Allan-Michael Lannan of the Brotherhood of Kyro ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Fraggle Rock led by Wembly Fraggle. The attack was an immense triumph. President Allan-Michael Lannan's forces lost 59 soldiers and 0 tanks, while Wembly Fraggle's defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 22.86 infrastructure in the city of City of Gobo and 0 improvements. President Allan-Michael Lannan stole $125,374.23 in the attack.

President Allan-Michael Lannan of the Brotherhood of Kyro ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Fraggle Rock led by Wembly Fraggle. The attack was an immense triumph. President Allan-Michael Lannan's forces lost 56 soldiers and 0 tanks, while Wembly Fraggle's defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 23.09 infrastructure in the city of Wembly Crossroads and 0 improvements. President Allan-Michael Lannan stole $142,712.04 in the attack.

07/28/2015 11:11 am

President Allan-Michael Lannan of the Brotherhood of Kyro ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Fraggle Rock led by Wembly Fraggle. The attack was an immense triumph. President Allan-Michael Lannan's forces lost 50 soldiers and 1 tanks, while Wembly Fraggle's defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 28.55 infrastructure in the city of Red Village and 0 improvements. President Allan-Michael Lannan stole $141,434.31 in the attack.

President Allan-Michael Lannan of the Brotherhood of Kyro ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Fraggle Rock led by Wembly Fraggle. The attack was an immense triumph. President Allan-Michael Lannan's forces lost 68 soldiers and 1 tanks, while Wembly Fraggle's defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 32.78 infrastructure in the city ofTownship of Boober and 0 improvements. President Allan-Michael Lannan stole $179,235.00 in the attack.

President Allan-Michael Lannan of the Brotherhood of Kyro ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Fraggle Rock led by Wembly Fraggle. The attack was an immense triumph. President Allan-Michael Lannan's forces lost 61 soldiers and 1 tanks, while Wembly Fraggle's defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 28.98 infrastructure in the city ofUncleTravelingMatt and 0 improvements. President Allan-Michael Lannan stole $172,683.06 in the attack.

President Allan-Michael Lannan of the Brotherhood of Kyro ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Fraggle Rock led by Wembly Fraggle. The attack was an immense triumph. President Allan-Michael Lannan's forces lost 61 soldiers and 1 tanks, while Wembly Fraggle's defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 31.66 infrastructure in the city of Oak Ridge and 0 improvements. President Allan-Michael Lannan stole $187,077.99 in the attack.

President Allan-Michael Lannan of the Brotherhood of Kyro achieved 6 consecutive ground battle immense triumphs resulting in the immediate surrender of Fraggle RockFraggle Rock lost $71,107.72, 3,658.00 food, 0.00 munitions, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum. Fraggle Rock was changed to the beige color.

Now messages between Fraggle and Allan Michael. 

You will be paying for all the damage plus 750,000.00.I believe you might be the dumbest person to ever attack a nuclear armed nation.Make the payment soon, I'll be in the alliance within the next day. I'd hate to nuke an alliance mate.

Here's your total bill:

Damage to Gobo City: 159,000.00

Damage to Wembly CrossRoads: 166,000.00

Money taken: 266,000.00

Money for me not to nuke you: 750,000

Total: 1,341,000

Quite pricey raid you pulled off. I'm not willing to accept a payment plan. Figure it out on your own.

From: Allan-Michael Lannan  Date: 07/28/2015 Tuesday 11:09 am 

Nope, go ahead and nuke me. YOU are going to pay.

From: Allan-Michael Lannan  Date: 07/28/2015 Tuesday 3:59 pm 

Scratch that. I've gotten most of the money via trade and I'll have the funds ready for you noon CT tomorrow.

Concerning the recent spy ops against Allan-Michael Lannan:

More messages! Yay! 

From: Allan-Michael Lannan  Date: 08/03/2015 Monday 5:46 am 

Fight me one on one you coward. Stop trying to play dirty and fight me.

Fraggle Rock does not nor ever has conducted unauthorized spy ops. All spy ops have been authorized by the director of spy ops withing Fraggle Rock.

I'm not sure if the above line is or isn't part of the message. 

No idea what you are talking about. I was told to not attack you...so I didn't. 

Plus I was waiting for your payment...that you said was coming. I haven't attacked at all...

Just a heads up....I'm nuking your new member who attacked me and joined VE the next day. Hopefully there won't be a problem...but you guys did allow a person in while having an active war.

Toodles!!

The war was not active when he joined us. So yea, lets not do that.

Yea, it's going to happen

Well obviously if you declare war on him or attack him in any way we will respond

That's no problem. 
The slight problem might be this:
07/29 07:02 am Allan-Michael Lannan of the Brotherhood of Kyro has executed an espionage operation to gather intelligence about your country. They were successful in gathering intelligence about your nation.
07/29 05:06 am - the Brotherhood of Kyro applied to join the alliance Viridian Entente.
Your member conducted a spy op against me while in VE. I take this seriously and will be nuking him and anyone who wants to respond.

Again, I was just giving a heads up to you. If you want to take it further and protect a guy who ran to your arms after attacking me, I will release the rest of the case to all. My advice would be to give him up and send him to the wolves 

He committed that spy attack prior to actually applying on our forums, and in response to numerous spy attacks on his nation presumably by you. Whatever the case, I'll be speaking to Ogaden and I'm sure he will keep you informed.

Join arrgh fraggle, fulfill your destiny

I've joined. I will be nuking people.The first will be Kyro....would felt the need to raid my nation. Either all of the damage times three is paid for or he will be nuked.Glad to be here.

​That's fair, how much damage did he do?

Also welcome to Arrgh ;)

1m sent, welcome to arrgh :v

I sent him the bill. He knows what to send. I didnt receive anything from you, nor do I want it. :)

Seems he decided to finish the war and take off to VE. I'll be nuking him regardless of his VE status next week.

I'm nuking a VE member within a week. Just a heads up. Kick me out if you think it will cause you headaches. :)

Last chance to keep me in the alliance....I'm nuking this dude tomorrow.

We may be attacked by VE in short order, would you mind waiting a couple days?

Either way you nuke the guy, sorry for the late replies been dealing with a lot of stuff going on

I edited this into a spoiler. (Fraggle nukes Allan). 

08/04/2015 03:57 PM

Wembly Fraggle of Fraggle Rock declared war upon President Allan-Michael Lannan of the Brotherhood of Kyro. Fraggle's justification for the war was, "Time to eat a nuke".

President Allan-Michael Lannan of the Brotherhood of Kyro ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Fraggle Rock led by Wembly Fraggle. The attack was an immense triumph. President Allan-Michael Lannan's forces lost 55 soldiers and 1 tanks, while Wembly Fraggle's defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 29.66 infrastructure in the city of City of Gobo and 1 improvements. President Allan-Michael Lannan stole $147,236.67 in the attack.

President Allan-Michael Lannan of the Brotherhood of Kyro ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Fraggle Rock led by Wembly Fraggle. The attack was an immense triumph. President Allan-Michael Lannan's forces lost 58 soldiers and 1 tanks, while Wembly Fraggle's defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 31.73 infrastructure in the city ofUncleTravelingMatt and 0 improvements. President Allan-Michael Lannan stole $156,803.76 in the attack.

08/04/2015 05:34 pm

This conflict continues to rage on, with no end in sight.

Edited by WISD0MTREE
  • Upvote 3

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

inb4 P-block gets rolled by fraggle

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Aren't we all.

Like I said, no ill will but if you nuke our guy we have to respond. 

08/05/2015 02:38 am

Wembly Fraggle of Fraggle Rock detonated a nuclear weapon in the nation of the Brotherhood of Kyro. The attack destroyed 950.26 infrastructure in the city of Boston and 2 improvements..

This is a great story. I like the part where Impero is all I'm gonna talk to Ogaden and then Fraggle shares that he told Ogaden he was going to nuke some dude from the start.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

This is a great story. I like the part where Impero is all I'm gonna talk to Ogaden and then Fraggle shares that he told Ogaden he was going to nuke some dude from the start.

I like that part too! In fact, its the only part really worthy of any interest at all...

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

Situations like this make the game more interesting.  The suspenseful buildup of a possible collapse between two alliances relations.  Do they abandon their members to preserve their alliances or do they back their members to show they mean business?

Afterall, it's only a 1v1 at the moment and it does seem Kyro will be closing out the war pretty soon since Gobo has no military at all.

It's also weird that the two nations in question swapped alliances?  Gobo use to be in VE and Kyro use to be in Arrgh?  Am I seeing that right?

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

Situations like this make the game more interesting.  The suspenseful buildup of a possible collapse between two alliances relations.  Do they abandon their members to preserve their alliances or do they back their members to show they mean business?

Afterall, it's only a 1v1 at the moment and it does seem Kyro will be closing out the war pretty soon since Gobo has no military at all.

It's also weird that the two nations in question swapped alliances?  Gobo use to be in VE and Kyro use to be in Arrgh?  Am I seeing that right?

We booted Gobo when he nuked Adama. Kyro left Arrgh because Gobo was accepted from what I understand.

• Upvote 1

Viridian Entente

Secretary of State

Fraggle basically was going to nuke Kyro no matter what I or anyone else said <_<

The confusion on my part at least was I thought he had already nuked him the first war, it was only later I realized he hadn't and that this was going to get awkward.  I had heard rumors that VE was going to go to war with us over various issues and asked him to wait a couple days, but he wasn't going to wait.

Edited by Ogaden
tvPWtuA.gif