On the recent NAP between Mensa and BoC

Spite

UPN obviously like us a lot more than they like you if they're willing to pay your reps for you to keep things friendly.

UPN o/

!@#$ confirmed for !@#$.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

It's funny seeing so many off you act tough when you didn't have to accept the offer I put forward to you. If you were so insistent on war, your leader would not of reached out to us to prevent a curbstomp.

I am sure the shitposting will continue, and you will just further isolate yourselves though.

• Upvote 3

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

That is enough Ashland, and any other BoC member posting in this thread. We have signed the NAP, and we will keep the peace for three months as agreed. Mensa can march up and down all day shout what they could do and how they were going to roll BoC, till they are blue in the face. I honest don't care. At the end of the day we know why we did what we did. If the feel some type of way about it, fine, let them air it out and get over it.

Three months is a long time, we have other things to waste our energy on them entertaining the public at large.

A stern hand and snow balls.

O/LF

It's funny seeing so many off you act tough when you didn't have to accept the offer I put forward to you. If you were so insistent on war, your leader would not of reached out to us to prevent a curbstomp.

I am sure the !@#$posting will continue, and you will just further isolate yourselves though.

The thread was fine till Ashland.  Actually, Ashland's reply wouldn't have been bad if he wasn't rude with it.  If you were to knock out the !@#$ from it, it would be a legitimate reply and probably would've been a good discussion on "What if" instead of slinging trash back and forth.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I'll say it now, like I've said before. Taking the reps was the wrong choice, any you're going to get painted like weaklings for it. For BoC to have spied for two weeks straight causing widespread damage, and then to not only pay reps, but not be the ones to pay the reps themselves, you got bought off.

Why would UPN pay reps? Because BoC was moving to rejoin TC, and this was really supposed to bury things under a rug.

I am sure the !@#$posting will continue, and you will just further isolate yourselves though.

Are you saying that BoC could curbstomp Mensa HQ? Or are you saying that DEIC and UPN would have happily jumped into a war that BoC started had it resulted in war. If that was the case, why offer to pay reps at all. According to your dearest friend Ashland he made it apparent that he wasn't going to pay reps. So if you or BoC were so hungry for war and confident, why would you have paid?

Also, Ashland: For a minister of foreign affairs, you clearly are off the reservation here. You think because you're a member of TC now that you can swagger around like your ish don't stink? You literally just signed a NAP with this alliance, there is nothing aggressive in the OP, literally just a member's view on what happened. 

I know you like to think you're cock of the walk here, but simmer down buddy. Remember the new old friends you're playing with already received a beat down. I mean, you may not have, cause you have this habit of leaving before wars, but you know... it did happen.

• Upvote 4

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

This seems to happen regardless. We are hated for being war mongers except for when we don't monger then that's a problem too. The forum attacks are going to lead to in game attacks as we are not going away any time soon. We just need to be ready for them I guess. 

In spite of what you see as shitposting we are happy with the NAP and the work that went into putting it together. 

Well, to be fair Spite did ask Ashland to reply to his OP. I believe the question he posed was how Ashland went from being a helpful ambassador of PnW to Mensa HQ members when they arrived to spy !@#$ their entire alliance for two plus weeks. Kind of a baiting question. Anyway, Ashland and BoC have posted in this thread that they have their reasons and they clearly don't want to discuss it. 

My uneducated take is that Mensa HQ started doing !@#$ in Orbis and other players and alliances began to choose a sides. (Mensa HQ good? Or, Mensa HQ bad?) Those who are not Mensa HQ fans loosely organized to send a not-so-subtle message to make it clear that there were a fair number of detractors who would actively spend big money and use spyops to make Mensa HQ aware of their existence. A war may or may not have been imminent. It ended swiftly with a thud of boring proportions. Now everyone has pent up rage that is finding its way out. 

Pfeiffer and Ashland put on the get along shirt and appreciate each other and your relative contributions to Orbis. You made your bed now lay in it and take a nap for three months.

I <3 you both.

eccfc829a7466ace5e27eac4c62a3170.jpg

P.S. Someone please plan a war without Guardian so I can make some money in the market.

• Upvote 1

Well, to be fair Spite did ask Ashland to reply to his OP. I believe the question he posed was how Ashland went from being a helpful ambassador of PnW to Mensa HQ members when they arrived to spy !@#$ their entire alliance for two plus weeks. Kind of a baiting question. Anyway, Ashland and BoC have posted in this thread that they have their reasons and they clearly don't want to discuss it. 

My uneducated take is that Mensa HQ started doing !@#$ in Orbis and other players and alliances began to choose a sides. (Mensa HQ good? Or, Mensa HQ bad?) Those who are not Mensa HQ fans loosely organized to send a not-so-subtle message to make it clear that there were a fair number of detractors who would actively spend big money and use spyops to make Mensa HQ aware of their existence. A war may or may not have been imminent. It ended swiftly with a thud of boring proportions. Now everyone has pent up rage that is finding its way out. 

Pfeiffer and Ashland put on the get along shirt and appreciate each other and your relative contributions to Orbis. You made your bed now lay in it and take a nap for three months.

I <3 you both.

eccfc829a7466ace5e27eac4c62a3170.jpg

P.S. Someone please plan a war without Guardian so I can make some money in the market.

This is an accurate representation of Pfeiffer. 

From The Desk of Mokey Fraggle

Nation of Fraggle Rock

310px-Mokey.jpg

Greetings!! Lovable Fella Gobo has requested that I offer my mediation services on this matter. Normally I would be writing poetry or tending to the young Fraggles. I extend an invitation to all nations involved. You are welcome to visit Fraggle Rock to discuss, and work out the issues. If not, I will be here enjoying the bundle of radishes young Wembly just brought in.

You're all the best,

Mokey Fraggle 

I have no idea who you are but I love you because fraggles. 

Despite deteriorating into trash talk, this was an insightful thread from my perspective. Thanks for keeping it classy.

p.s. Lex, ^____^

p.p.s. for Mokey

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Hey Ashland protipz

If they get too stressed, snakes can actually attempt to devour themselves. Wouldn't want that to happen to you bro.

ouroboros.jpg?itok=mqgSQG60

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

Hey Ashland protipz

If they get too stressed, snakes can actually attempt to devour themselves. Wouldn't want that to happen to you bro.

ouroboros.jpg?itok=mqgSQG60

This is very similar to what Diakun was just saying he would like to be able to do on IRC :blink:

• Upvote 1

Maybe Ashland could help him with that  :D

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

Wait... you didn't know it was us til we got caught? Are you guys retarded? You can't figure out who is spying you when they do it every day for fifteen days? Good to know.

We were planning for war. And there are logs of me working under the assumption that you guys knew it was us after the second day because it should have been so obvious if you even glanced at our spy counts each day.

This thread was full of reason and looked promising until this quoted reply. If you look at the wording of the original post, and this reply to it, it becomes very clear why this thread ended up full of trash talk and who was responsible. 

Given this Ashland person is in-charge of Foreign Affairs, one would've hoped for a much more diplomatic discussion in this thread than what came forward. 

Oh and, since this was supposedly very hard to understand in this thread from what I gathered, this above is my personal opinion and I only speak on my own behalf.

• Upvote 3

Since that is how you weaken an alliance.

But as you see by the graph posted on the OP the Spy attacks actually made us stronger military wise. So your argument is invalid .

Edited by Hysteria

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

But as you see by the graph posted on the OP the Spy attacks actually made us stronger military wise. So your argument is invalid .

It wasn't an argument.

And I was talking about spies going down

Edited by Alataq

dpluao815a3.png

Well, Alataq makes an excellent point. Spy attacks, particularly in a short period, can substantially weaken an alliance's ability to wage war. For example, for 4-5 days prior to the outbreak of the Marionette War, the top tiers of DEIC and UPN were targeted with heavy spy attacks, which were very destructive, destroying missile stockpiles plus lots of ships and airplanes. When the war arrived, many people were made much more vulnerable to blockades and air control, plus their ability to respond with missiles was greatly weakened, which definitely helped make the war much more of a curb-stomp. In this case, even though BoC kept up spy attacks for a longer period, they didn't follow up with an actual attack, thus making the spy attacks less useful as time went on. As for Mensa's military score, of course it increased, you were preparing for war, and building up lots of tanks, soldiers, and planes, which aren't commonly spied and can be built up rapidly anyway, so of course your alliance score was going to increase, spies themselves had little to do with it. The spy attacks themselves could've been quite harmful in concert with an general attack, so your outright dismissal of Alataq's point is a little ridiculous.

• Upvote 6

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

So is Mensa and BoC going to just shit-talk to one another for the next three months?

Because after a while I think it will get a little old.

• Upvote 4

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.